Blacks are naturally Veeky Forums

Blacks are naturally Veeky Forums

whites have to do more to attain a black physique ?All body builders are on steroids

How do we whites achieve a black physique without doing 10 times more or without steroids ?

Negro spotted

Play basketball all day and get into a fist fight over crack rocks at least once a week.

It's literally just that they're darker, you always look bigger with a tan.

This! This should be the end of this thread. Ah but it won't. It will devolve into random shitposting. Oh and check this 3.

I'm black and this is the truth. Most of them have good definition due to dark skin + being skinny but they are not stronger or more muscular than anybody else. Strong and big black guys have to train just as hard as anybody else for it. Although a lot of big brothers I know are on the juice. Most of the exceptionally big dudes are on juice.

this
played basketball for a while, more blacks than white because basket ball appeals more to blacks than whites in my country.
On the physical level, no difference. One black dude started with that argument that"blacks are naturally fiitter" even the other black dudes were laughing at him.

The only "genetic" thing I seem to see IRL. is that freak bear-mode strength with eastern-european/slavic males. took a polish friend to work out for the first time, fucker blasted a 150kg squat barely breaking a sweat. I was the one to hold him back, telling him to wait and see how he recovered before going for more, but I'm pretty sure he would've mangaed 200kg

Not converting for burgers, even your military and NASA use metric, get on with it, you're slowing everybody down.

Just as the gun is the great equalizer in war, steroids are the great equalizer in fitness

>you always look bigger with a tan

new myth, nice. dark skin showing muscles better is also a myth. its just that blacks have more testosterone and as a result are naturally more dominant, muscular, and threatening

to convert from kg to lbs you just multiply by 2.2

dumb euro lol

Bodybuilders bronze for competitions because myths?

I look also much more defined when I tan. On the other hand, bodies of blacks produce more testosterone, because most whites in western Europe and USA are pussified faggots

never said I can't
said I won't
but thanks for bestowing your higher math skills on us m'lord

>second most obese group after Latinos
>highest rate of heart disease
>highest infant morality
>lowest life expectancy
Blacks are poorly designed.
Really makes you think

>calling whites pussified faggots
>when niggers are literally matriarchal

people who live in the getto arent sitting on their ass all day. They go out and do illegal shit and play basketball.
Of course they are fitter than the average individual.

Also you forget all the obese black people. Youre remembering all the hits, but forgetting the misses.

Stop making exuses for yourself.

>BLACKS DON'T HAVE LOWER IQ THAN WHITES STORMTARD
>ayyo how u white bois even be compete with superior black genetics

the military doesnt use metric and nasa literally only started doing it to be nice to eurofaggots. so good of you to not return the favor

typical muslime backstabber

niggers litetally have the least test and the most estrogen. latinos have the most test and whites have the biggest difference between test and estrogen

you are spewing some primo blacked fantasy shit

Cucks out

I hate this shitty race bait on muh fit. We are lift in the end of the day

t. black fitizen

yeah but everyone is lifting for the race war and they arent all going to be on the same team

This

>the military doesnt use metric
>what is a click

>nasa literally only started doing it to be nice to eurofaggots
>The meetings, which began in April 2006, included representatives from the Australian, Canadian, Chinese, European, French, German, British, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, South Korean and Ukrainian space agencies,
>litteraly the whole world