Tfw u realize that fat girls are the non-normie version of girls just like people on Veeky Forums

tfw u realize that fat girls are the non-normie version of girls just like people on Veeky Forums.

why dont u give us a chance Veeky Forums? you already know we will suck u dry anytime u ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/peterhurleyphoto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck would i want to date a girl like someone on this website?

Fat people aren't people.
I only like people

You would still leave us for Chad the first chance you got
Loyalty is a male concept not even the ugliest woman can grasp

FPBP

>why dont u give us a chance Veeky Forums?
You're fat

Wut?
Anons gather here because we are social autists.
Fat girls are fat because they have no self-control.
I'd say we are quite different.
P.S. fat girls with small tits are the worst.

I have a rule of the 3 H's: If I court a girl, she must be happy, healthy, and honest.
Fat chicks aren't healthy, and they're most likely not happy either.

>implying we would even want a limp dicked faggot like u

FACT: curvy women have highest sex drives and as a result we only want real men around to handle our needs.

This. Women were literally designed to be tossed around the conquering tribes while men fought to the death

>FACT: obese women have highest sex drives because they have low self esteem and are thirsty as fuck

>we

They're also not honest. Fat people ALWAYS lie about what they're eating.

i aint thirsty for nothing other than COLA hun

>not wanting a bulking buddy cutie to down food with
>tfw dont even need to cut because my fatty loves my tummy

I'm going to steal that and claim I invented it.

>fat women are unhealthy

its 2017 u fucking mongoloid not the 50s

looks like a whale washed up lads. Man the harpoons.

Going to join tinder soon. Any tips?

Dude you live near Vancouver? What gym do you go to?

in vancouver, steve nash in kitsilano

The error in your thinking lies in the implication that fatties can pull Chads

Your main profile pic should be angled; pictures where you look directly at the camera are intimidating. Have at least one picture with an animal and another one with other people so you don't look like a friendless autist.
Check out this guy's channel, he has some good tips on looking better in pictures
youtube.com/user/peterhurleyphoto
If a girl regularly takes a long time to respond or just doesn't respond, she is 100% not interested. Anything about "not checking the app" or "not seeing notifications" is bullshit. Either pique her interest quickly or unmatch her before she has the chance.
Jk just bee urself bro

Have you guys ever seen a girl get rejected by a guy. Most of them don't take it well and come back with some insult to feel less bad about being rejected. I usually hear the, "He must be gay" or "His penis is probably really small" or "He is just an asshole." Now imagine a fatty, they get rejected all the time. Of course they are going to make as many excuses as they can to deflect rejection and stay in denial in order to not exercise. At least ugly girls accept the fact they are ugly and try to deal with it.

Go ahead man, I don't care if you steal it. If it improves your life, go for it.

For a fat chick? Don't list your preferences in your profile i.e. white, muscular, tall, etc. That's the whole fucking point of swiping right. Can't tell you how many times I've ticked all of the girl's boxes but the entitlement attitude made me swipe left

>127 km away
I would still back up a little just in case.

This. Fat people are lower than dogs. I actually like some dogs.
Fat people are worse than fucking rats, or their winged equivalents, seagulls.
My father and my half sister are fat. I wish they would just die, I am so ashamed of having them in my family.

You lucky fuck I wanna move to kits, im stuck in burnaby at the bcit gym until schools done

>used to have a 450lb girlfriend (she was 6'2 but still)
>she was always telling me how fat girls give the best blowjobs
>we dated for 4 years
>in that time, she gave one blowjob
>apart from that was always 'too tired' or 'had too much sugar in her teeth so a blowjob would encase the sugar in mummified semen'
>it wasn't a good blowjob
>the entire time she was puffing heavily and out of breath
>I had to pour water over her head every 30 seconds
>eventually she made me go and get soda to pour that instead because water 'isn't sticky enough to close her sweat holes'
>after 30 minutes eventually cummed
>she spat the semen into my lap then lent forward exhausted and slept on my penis whilst kneeling
>so much weight it crushed my penis
>literally sat still for 5 hours whilst she slept kneeling with her head on my penis
>too beta to wake her up

I only had the courage to end it when she cheated with a pizza delivery guy

I do not - no, I CAN not, for my own sake, believe that this happened.

Because you just are an unsuccessful normie. Doesn't make you less of a normie.

>'too tired' or 'had too much sugar in her teeth so a blowjob would encase the sugar in mummified semen'
>soda to pour that instead because water 'isn't sticky enough to close her sweat holes
I refuse to believe

...Rxf5

Dumbass move for white

kill it for biofuel

>Pull

If Chad is horny and fattie is avaible then its a done deal

>cheated with a pizza guy
HA!

There's nothing more unattractive than a fat woman

It's literally disgusting and entirely your own fault

>she cheated with a pizza delivery guy

Sounds like the fat bitch ordered a pizza with extra sausage

nobody likes to be rejected, user

How true is it that fat girls give the best head?

that's just broscience, user.
comes from a very simplified assumption that fatties always have to try harder.
Why gives a good head? Someone who likes you and enjoys the process.

tb Who

I would rather date a fat girl (read big/chubby/thick etc. not obese)
Problem is im too shy to ask anyone out and girls never initiate, let alone a fat girl initiating with a "fit" guy

t- virgin

I'll be your gf user

Im sure you dont live in Scandinavia

KEK aw UK is close enough b

Then there are the complications of you being a dude
>be me
>sound this autistic

>why dont u give us a chance Veeky Forums?
because you're fat

tfw not even male but will never be believed
>this is why i cant find a Veeky Forums bf

Sorry, i meant to say possibly a dude*
Well.. if, you actually want to get to know eachother you can add my discord.
At least we will make a new friend, right?
ShinyPants#1072

Reading this is so awful. To know that you are the most hated person at the gym.

t.recently started to lift + fat femanon

if you are doing actually decent exercises people will judge you less harshly because at least you recognized the problem and try to fix it

You arent, they are just trolling god damnit.
Whenever i see a fat person in the gym i respect them and respect the fact that they, contrary to their peers, actually get their asses up and exercise

>wuz

>no results
discord baka

/thread

user..

wtf my man i don't want to believe

what's with boring girls and talking about """adventure""" all the time

every fat girl i know who lost the weight. dumped their loyal bfs once better off got around.

fuck fat girls. get yourself a insecure low confidence gf instead.

That's a pretty good rule senpai

The key is they have to stay fat or else they lose their appeal

>tfw im competing with this

No.

Landwhales shouldn't try and raise themselves above anyone, sit down before you damage your knees.

I have this feeling this poster is a man who is bored and is having a blast getting reactions out of people

just copy his profile dumbass.

>eventually she made me go and get soda to pour that instead because water 'isn't sticky enough to close her sweat holes'
why u do dis?

no need for blow jobs when the pussy is accessible

>thread

>Implying girls like that

My tinder is some pictures of me and my mates fucking around,

bio is "my name is nick, and I don't give a fuck. order of priority goes: Poker, Rugby, Cars, Video games, Girls."

followed by a list of exclusions
"Swipe left if you are fat (If you aren't sure on how fat is too fat, a good guideline is if your pictures are only of your face.)

If you have very curly hair (wavey/slightly curly is fine)

If you are a boring cunt

If you sound like a man

If you are a man."

and I get matches almost every swipe.

Women don't want a fag provider until after they had a good few years on the cock carousel.

>implying blacks can beat anyone in an argument

Down to brass tacks.

It is very plausible this person lives with their mother... or someone he convinced is his mother, and he is her long lost son she put up for adoption in the 70s. His professional degree is a 6 month culinary degree, works part time at some hotel in the city which is how he feeds himself. His VP status at the company is actually installing google analytics or similar into low quality websites and charging $50 a go while paying pajeet $20 for doing the work. Dog mysteriously was knocked over 3 days before meeting up and he's very emotional, no pictures with the dog, just random dog pictures. He lives with his mother to look after her... And while he lives rent free he has enough money in the bank to buy a house outright when he is ready and maybe finds a special person. Won't be paid until next month... so you need to pay... as his savings are in investments and this months wage has to go on the dogs burial costs he might need some help with that... but he'll sell one of his kayaks if he must, just until next month. He's actually 5'10 and an alcoholic who quit smoking because he can not afford it.

He is just looking for his next 32-7 year old with baby fever to spawn his kids so he can disappear and reproduce his psychopathic genes.

Still stands a better chance at gf than you.

You know why we hate you? Because yo Don't lose weight in gym, you lose weight by not eating.

Ill follow you to get laid my man. please gib more tpis

>450lbs
That's almost 4x my weight. Jesus Christ.

Where did I state that I'm there to lose weight? Check your assumptions, retard.
At least I'm not intelectually challanged like 99% of this board. I truly hate you.

Ive got real curly hair. Think justin timberlake in the 90s and women wont stop commenting on how gorgeous my hair is. Feels good.

Spotted the scrawny faggot

Haha, stupid bitch, you'll never lose the weight anyway, obviously you're not cut out for it if you take every little jab and the fact that a fitness board out of all places doesn't coddle your fatass in consoling words so much to heart. You're at the gym to gain weight or what? Or ar you trying to "tone" your messy blubber body? You're the mentally "challanged" on here if you go to such mental gymnastics to tell me I am wrong.

I had a normal thicc gf, not fat just nice big ass and she'd suck me dry anytime aswell. So I don't really don't know why would anyone fall that low and give fattie a chance.

"Fatties" are nice

I'm there to build muscle, how about that? I'm down 7kg in 7 weeks. 3 of those weeks I spent sitting on my ass. Lost the same when I was lifting 3 times a week and doing cardio on the resting days.

Thank god I'm not as disgusting and dumb as you.

I don't want to believe

because im disgusted with their lack of resolve.

Well good for you, I know it's hard at first, I know some people will probably look at you and don't think "Oh wow she is hot" but just remember that you're there to change something, please don't become one of these obnoxious gym sluts though, I apologize for having been rude before. Do what makes you happy, otherwise you'll never feel good

Thanks for that.

This is a weird time for me. As I am shedding the disgusting layers and layers of fat I am reliving all the hate I built up during years and years of torture and abuse from other people especially from when I was a kid. I don't want however to stay this bitter hateful person.

I'm sorry user for wishing really mean things upon you just minutes ago.

Thats it. I'm out.

Do you have Tinder plus? Because since I paid it for a month I got shitload of matches, when I didn't pay anything I got, with luck, 2 matches a month, with plus I've got 4-5 matches a day.
It's literally "pay to win".

Haha, holy fuck.

Spotted Chad.

I don't feel hate or contempt for seeing fat people exercice, I only feel sadness when I see fat people jogging, they're ruining their joints for absolutely no reason because it's not gonna make them skinnier.

Same. Not huge but chubby is fine. She's like a soft, sentient fuck pillow

I didn't have tinder plus and I was getting 10 matches a day for three months last year. You need better pictures.

Most fat girls I've met have been complete pricks
They also think they have any market value because of beta orbiters