Why does everyone on this board have a girlfriend and/or have so much sex...

Why does everyone on this board have a girlfriend and/or have so much sex? The guys on here have more girlfriends and partners than most guys have in their entire lives when everyone here is 16-19 years old

How is this?

>How is this?
Gay men have more sex.

>What is Veeky Forums
>Fitness makes up most change in the body
>What is a good looking body
>What is raw sexual attraction

Any questions?

Lift weights and find out

believe it or not people who are in shape are often good looking and have more confident than people who are not.

also fuck I just got back from the club

>havent had pussay since january
>go to the club with brother and group of chicks
>get one to dance with me
>she is obviously super fuggin drunk and riding me hard
>shes texting one dude named Jason while we grind it up
>at one point tries to unzip my fly
>have to pull her hand away
>keep hanging out but her friends pull her away and tell her its time to go home
>decide not to be that creepy thirsty dude who does anything to get a super drunk girl home
>ill just fap later and everything will be cool

A guy also came up to me and said he sees me at the gym a lot and complimented my gainz so thats another small victory. Still wish I coulda busted a nut but that chick was friggen sloshed mane

It's easier when you're in shape and popular

good job 'non :))))))

>having gf
Where do you think you are?

the dude wants to fuck tho

it was just some brotherly mires to me. Maybe a gym buddy if I manage to catch him at the gym. Fuck man that was the first time I ever did that with a girl, im usually pretty reserved but had some liquid courage in me. We were making out and shit too but I think that Jason dude was her boyfriend because all her friends kept yelling "NOOOO DONT MAKE OUT WITH ANYONE"

Until I started getting serious about lifting I made fun of the faggots who actually went on Veeky Forums instead of just enjoying the good stuff that made it out. I'd guess this board has a higher percentage of normies who weren't friendless virgins jacking it to anime and who developed pretty healthy social skills who just want to talk about lifting

Because not everyone on this board is an ugly autist completely incapable of interaction with other people. I mean I am (not ugly but 2/3 ain't bad).

Are you sure you're on the right board, pal? Literally everyone here is single.

Same reason why everyone is 6'4 and had a 2 plates bench after 3 month in the gym

People who lose their virginity later in life tend to sleep around more to compensate for the lost time.

You did good.

Right on for me.

Lost my virginity to a prostitute at 25. A few months later I somehow got my first real girlfriend. Three years later and I've now fucked about 25 to 30 women.

Sleep around more than they did when they were virgins, sure, but not more than people who have always had a healthy sex life. 25-30 in 3 years? I probably did that my first semester in college

Its a like a dumbbell on one side the side that sleeps with a few girls between 1 and 3 lets say. On the other side are guys who sleep with 50- 100 women a year. You kinda want to land in the middle of it.

Thats because Veeky Forums is the normiest board after /b/

Meh worth a shot otherwise no lay. All guys are horndogs. Ugly guys are creepy n desperate. A hot one is promiscious or sexually assertive

never thought of it like that user, makes sense.

if i fuck 6 new girls a year, i'm happy

>tfw you can feel your relationship with your gf coming to an end and theres nothing that can be done to stop it

I'm scared boys. What's it like to be alone, have nobody to share your worries with and hug to sleep at night?

Stop being a fucking fagbaby

After /r9k/ no other board gets so triggered by the word "gf" as Veeky Forums.

It's really weird.

If you're 6/10 or above, not fat or NEET you can have a gf.

I just don't know man, she tells me she lovese but she never calls our dates keep getting cancelled and tells me she wants more excitement.

I can never make her happy but at the same time she doesn't want to let me go. The biggest fear is the unknown and losing what might have been between us

>she wants more excitement

I hope you've started building that cuck shed

>cancelling dates
>wants more excitement
I'd say every cancelled date is a night she spent fucking another dude. Drop her like a PR deadlift breh.
then again I'm a 27/yo virgin so what do I know

I'm so fucking scared of being alone it hurts.

>then again I'm a 27/yo virgin so what do I know
Nothing. You are a fucking piece of shit

>I'm so fucking scared of being alone it hurts.
kek I've been alone for the past decade. Haven't even talked to my parents in maybe 7 years. it's not too bad so long as you have the drugs/alcohol to numb the pain.
pretty much

Just got dumped by gf of six years a few weeks ago. It will get better. Why force yourself to try so hard and bend over backwards for someone who doesn't think you even deserve to spend time with her?

You only have so much time on this Earth my guy. I think it's better spent around people worth the effort like yourself, friends, family.

I'm going to a house party on Friday night. Maybe its time to get shitfaced and have fun.

>Just got dumped by gf of six years a few weeks ago. It will get better.
Now that's a good attitude. I would say sorry OP but I think that would be a mistake since you know it's for the better. Keep going strong.

I'm just a random user so others' input would be appreciated but would OP feel better dumping her first? Seems like it's better to cut off the tumor rather than be cut off like a tumor.

maybe because some of them are just liars

You sound like a basic bitch in her first semester at college. If you're just afraid of being alone, then your current gf is probably nothing special- just an emotional blankie that means nothing but you can't imagine being without simply out of habit by now. On the other hand, if she's actually someone you chose for a reason and you're just being a beta then snap out of it- take that bitch on vacation and fuck her brains out in a forest or something.

You did good user. It's not always easy to make the right decision in those situations, but you did it. Good on you

Becuase this board is about self improvement.
And exercis is one of the best things you can do. It levels you out.
it also makes you look better which is better for attracting the opposite sex.

Your perception seems to be warped. Most guys on this board are virgins, angry bitter virgins, or just gave up on even trying. Maybe lurk more

Creepiness is in the personality, not looks. Prettboys can be creepy too and uglies can become attractive. It just so happens being ugly harbors a creepers mindset more so than being pretty

Broke up with my GF about a month ago. It feels terrible at first and you have little bursts of feels where you want to get back together. You just need to stay strong and hold on to your convictions.

There are reasons the relationship isn't working out. Being alone is shitty and you will 100% miss her, but if you know in your heart that it's for the better, you'll survive and feel better in time.