If you're still growing and want to get few more inches stop doing low reps & big weights

What Is a Growth Plate?
The growth plate, also known as the epiphyseal plate or physis, is the area of growing tissue near the end of the long bones in children and adolescents. Each long bone has at least two growth plates: one at each end. The growth plate determines the future length and shape of the mature bone. When growth is complete--sometime during ages of 18-21--the growth plates close and are replaced by solid bone.

Weight lifting to a certain extense of weight (depending on age) can off-set your growth plates and will make them prematurely fuse together causing you to be un able to grow any further. The reason behind this is, when your growth plates have not fused, they are very "slippery", if you use a very heavy weight, for instance you are 13 years old using 200 lbs on a bench press, your growth plates can slip into place and fuse together sooner than they should, if left untreated, it can cause permanent damage and interfere with proper growth of the involved limb. Therefore stunting your growth.

So it is best to stick to low weight high reps during training, atleast until you are 18-21.

This is the most pussy shit I've ever read in my life.

>"stop lifting heavy so you can be a little bitch like me."

>stop lifting heavy so you grow few more inches and then you can start lifting heavy
FTFY

The guy in the picture kinda looks like he has three arms

nice excuse fag, also source?

Just think about this logically. Why do people arch their back when they benchpress heavy weighs? Why do they put belts when they're deadlifting or squating? Because lifting heavy weights puts pressure on your back, thus causing your growth plates to fuse more quickly. I myself have been lifting heavy up to this point, but Id rather wait a few years and gain an inch or two than continue lifting heavy and not get those height gains that I can possibly get.

Thank you. Thought we were just gonna let that slide.

I'm 6'5, how do I STOP growing?

lots of heavy squats

Thank

Wtf i hate lifting now

>tfw I stopped growing at 14
I was 5' 11'' but it still sucked because everyone else hit there growth spurts and I wasn't tall anymore.

Some shitty high school house party, I guess?

>Friend of mine in junior high age 12-13
>Lifting like crazy
>Alpha 5'8" all girls mire him

>Meet him again at age 22
>He never grew further
>He is now balding and stuck as manlet

Sad

His dad is 6'3 and mother 5'7

Best way to grow a few more inches is to swallow your own cum.
It filled with hormones and protein

Post your progress!

Is this true?

I did research and I understood this was bullshit so I decided to make the switch from calisthenics to weightlifting.

If it's actually true, then I will stop and weight for me to finish growing. I'm 6'1" at 18 and everyone in my family grows most in their late teens. My dad grew three inches when he was 19.

This is very important. Can someone please let me know what to do?

>I did research and I understood this was bullshit
>Is this true?
I dont understand you, so you did research and you understood that this is bullshit, yet you're asking if it's true?

Give me the inches you don't want, I'll take them and pay you for it

Broscience

why?

Pls b real

Funniest shit ever. If you do relatively heavy weights with perfect form its probably better for growth because squats and deadlifts boost GH the most, increases blood flow to the legs and when you are young your CNS is very sensitive to learning perfect muscle balance etc. If you are young and cant even squat parallel with good form you are going to fuck yourself up in adulthood

>tfw 25 yo manlet

ALL THE GAINZ ARE MINE MUHAHAHAAHA

I NEED MORE OF THAT SEMEN DEMON