What would be the ideal FRAME for girls?

What would be the ideal FRAME for girls?

not fat

white

explosive

braphog mode. Pls no bully!

Wide hips.

Hourglass or pear. Hourglass for model mode. Pear for thicc mode

a heart beat and a hole is all I need desu.

Well for example the shoulders are too wide on the one you posted.
Wide hips, narrow waist, moderate shoulder width, stuff like that is desirable in girls.

We all think along those lines but you're not supposed to say it. You just say, as long as it has a pulse and isn't fat.

This. Imagine the height, the clavicles and the appendages of your offspring.

Shortstacks

/thread

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Disgusting

sauce

elizabeth zaks

Thats the kind of woman that makes me wish I was a hentai monster so I could fuck her in every hole at once with my 2 liter coke bottle thickness tentacles until I pumped so much cum into her that her torso explodes from the internal liquid pressure.

Got any more pics or sauce?

This sounds pretty beta user. Don't be desperate.

i could agree with this statement

the dick wants what the dick wants. Her name is Alejandra Guilmant

Literally apex tier woman. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect hair.

you mean fat mode

That's a good one
I never understood waifu posting until I found Taylor. Shes so damn beautiful.

>tfw no black queen queer boyfriend
Why even lift if I can't get a twink black dude who will let me fuck him in his boi-pussy

I like this frame.
hips for years.

>Shortstacks
Yes Brehther, yes.

the way he moves his arms and hands is so infuriating

am I homophobe?

>am I homophobe?
Nope, you're just frustrated with your sexuality.

>explosive
>underage
>everybody wants to put their dick in her
>weird ass name
>useless
is she actually muslim lads?

you were probably just raised to not act like a faggot so when you see people acting like faggots it triggers your internal "don't do that" button that your parents put in you.

short hair
lean and muscular body

/thread

>I hate tits
lean is gay, and also not a frame.

Do you ever want to just beat something with a bat so much it turns into a pulp?You keep hitting it even though it's dead.

her

>not liking a narrow ribcage and shoulders, making the wide hips look even more outrageous than they already are
Hourglass is ok, but wide hips and THICC thighs are for true patricians

Underrated

Shes just bulking, leave her alone.

>turning qt little Alisa into a disgusting creature like that

name?

sounds a bit like it
accept yourself and then accept others around you

she has bow legs and protruding ribs so not ideal frame.

>dat ass
Hhnngg thiic

alejandra guilmant

This, wide hips are so hot, even if a women has a great face or boobs, narrow hips are a turn off. The wider the hips the smarter the babies.

Hey now, this is a blue board

How did his ankle not snap after he did the twirl?

heartbeat option tbqh

No one understands waifus until they find theirs.

Sadly the only way off that ride is for her to bang a black guy, and even that doesn't work if you're into that sort of thing.