>Game like a motherfucker and make hearty, delicious meals all the time
>Graduate university last may
>Look down and see beer gut
>Step on scale
>180lbs, 5'11''
>wtf I was 150lbs at the start of freshman year
>Cut down on fast food to once or twice a week at most
>Start making healthier food with less carbs and fat
>Start hitting the gym 2 or 3 times a week, doing cardio and dumbbell exercises because I never learned how do do anything else
>Go on short ~2 mile hikes once or twice a week
>Hard at first, but I stick with it and it gets easier
>Go harder on the stair-stepper and move up to heavier dumbbells
>Step on the scale today
>175lbs
>Still got a beer gut
What the actual fuck is happening here Veeky Forums? It seems like I'm following your sticky's advice minus a few lapses. I know it's supposed to be harder for people who aren't actually overweight to drop pounds, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZpD_Y58HgE?t=1m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Count your calories

>Start making healthier food with less carbs and fat

HMMMMMMMM. Are you actually counting calories or just winging it?

I usually just wing it if it's something I'm making myself instead of packaged stuff, because figuring out and adding up the calories from all the individual ingredients is pretty time-consuming.

So it's all your fault. You barely tried.

weight means nothing, newfaggot.

read the sticky and get the fuck out

I literally maintain weight by just going hard at the gym and eating whatever I want, pack on some muscle and make your faggot ass sweat

That's your problem then, you're consuming much more than you think you are.
>figuring out and adding up the calories from all the individual ingredients is pretty time-consuming.
At first, sure, while you're getting into the habit of doing it. After the first few weeks, it's going to be taking you no time at all and that's when you'll start seeing results.

>wing it
>time consuming

Well there you fucking go. This is why you have to choose and prep your meals carefully. People who want to lose weight can't seem to understand that this is their life now.

calories in calories out is a MEME do KETO for efficient weight loss
go watch some jason fung

LEL. It's all your own doing then, you lazy fuck.

You're doing good, but remember, your beer gut won't be gone until your bodyfat is very low. If you truly are increasing the weights and getting stronger as you say, you've probably lost fat but gained muscle, but due to your already fairly high bodyfat, you're not able to see it.

Keep at it, maybe it a bit less if you want to lose fat, and don't give up. Your belly fat will be the LAST to go, I assure you, so don't fixate on it. Fixate on how much progress you're making strength wise. While going downward on the scale.

Well fuck me then, guess my already-long meal prep times are going to get longer. Planning meals is going to be hell, but I'm tired of being on the line between actually skinny and fat. Damn it if there's one thing I hate, it's predictable meals.

>gee Veeky Forums I can't be bothered to follow your advice why is nothing working

Hey man you need to look up the training program "starting strength" and drink 5 gallons of milk per day if you want to become Veeky Forums. I did this and now look lika this

pic related

>Cut down on fast food to once or twice a week at most
How about cutting it all out you fat fuck.

No one told him to do a cut on chips and chocolate, you spastic twit. CICO works, tried and true, on a healthy balanced diet. Take your meme shit somewhere else.

jason genova is NOT autism

youtu.be/GZpD_Y58HgE?t=1m12s

SLIGHT SLIGHT, You can't even see. I think it's only like 1% of autism.

I got AC/DC, ODD, WMD, Tourettes

Barbell>Bodyweight>Dumbbell

If your just looking to lose weight, and time is an issue, I'd focus on bodyweight. I have a prescribed easy to do workout for my turbonerd friends (i.e. ones who don't particularly care about getting Veeky Forums but would at least like to look decent and be fit, while spending a shit ton of time on gaming)

A
>Pull Ups 3xF
>Push Ups 3xF
>Chest Dips 3xF

Optional: if DB access + extra time
>Lunges 3x 8-12
>DB curls 3x 8-12

B
>Chin ups 3xF
>Close grip push ups 3xF
>Chair Tricep Dips 3xF

Optional if DB access/extra time
>DB shoulder press 3x8-12
>Crunches 3x8-12

C
Jog 10 minutes or Burpees 3xF

ACBCAx

If you have an apt./house and a hundred bucks, pull up/dip stations on amazon are a great investment, and it'll save you time for your nerd shit. Plus your less likely to skip. Also you can combine C with A or B if you have a particularly free day.

Also eat 500 cal below maintenance. Your a foodfag, get it together nerd.