Mind muscle connection

>mind muscle connection

MOVE MORE WEIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJzKY4vrQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont even know what mind muscle conection is

>>mind muscle connection
I used to laugh at this meme as well until I realised that it essentially translates to "keep your fucking form".

>hey everyone I'm new to lifting!

If you think the concept of mind muscle connection has no value to training then you obviously haven't been training long.

deadlift 1rm?

>tfw push-pressed 240lbs last week while DYELs on Veeky Forums obsses about their form when barely ohping a single pl8

>can strict press 253 in burger units

6plate.

For small lifts, sure, but you're not "mind muscle connecting" your entire body during a front squat or a deadlift, you're moving your whole body as one piece.

This. Helps you focus and engage the correct muscles.

Well OP didn't say that.

We're going to need pics of your delts, lad.

You can't really move MORE WEIGHT on kickbacks and flys tho. But curls...

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJzKY4vrQA

I have already moved the weight.

MORE
W E I G H T

Those legs.

Not hating, but my legs are around your size.

Would that be considered small/too small?

"yeah bro, you have to keep the tension on the muscle, slow and controlled"

My legs are 24"
Not really big, but I don't want them any bigger, I don't aim to make progress with leg training anymore. I reached a 2.5pl8 atg squat and keep it there.

That said, I don't want any other bodyparts to get bigger now, I'm happy with my size.

>6 plate deadlift
>no muscle
Is the powerlifting meme finally dead?

u wot.
its just bad lighting in that deadlift pic.

how? HOW??!

>bad lighting bro
>posts another pic where he looks like shit
Move along, big guy

U FOOKIN NIGGA
SQUAT 5 PLATE OR KYS

idk looks good to me

>put hands on bar
>stand up

Thats all I do and it seems to work.

lol holy fuck you're jelly, kid

>lifting weight
>not telling your mind you're lifting a car

Making it status : never

I swear man I've seen your pics in more than 10 threads. Still mirin tho, no homo

lol yeah I post here too much. I promise I'll never start tripping tho.
Thanks brah.

>26.5" legs lean
>never squatted or deadlifted above 2 plate, just do some high rep bodybuilding stuff every now and then to isolate legs

really makes you think huh

>those legs...

Post a pic.
Most people who claim "lean" are far from it.

>lifting heavy and taking roids gets you saggy pecs, abs that only show if you arch your back so your stomach fat gives them lines, high school football player arms, and the legs/ass of a negress
Mirin those traps, that wideness, a d the Adonis belt tho. But seriously, if you want to be aesthetic pls do not do powerlifting routines. Just eat big, workout with tons of volume, and go for as big a pump as possible without getting rabdo.

You have been visited by the JELLY SKELLY
Annoying gymnoobs will disappear from your gym, but only if you post EAT MORE, YOU LITTLE WHORE to this post

Eric is huge, lol. You have no idea what you're saying

holy shit how many lbs is that? 800?

That feel when you can't do that movement because in the end position the bar would be inches inside your body

925? Something like that

'no'
Your arms aren't that short

Why bother? You already know people expect someone to be damn near IFBB status the moment they get on a cycle. It's dumb but it will never change.