R8 my meal Veeky Forums

R8 my meal Veeky Forums

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Looks decent enough for gains. Bit bland tho.

nah shit was tastee

Hope you seasoned that shit

what the fuck is there to r8? it's just food. objectively, only macros matter and if it tastes good enough for you not to want to kill yourself
go to Veeky Forums

needs way more veggies

Moar rice. What'd you season the fish with

>that much rice
>that little veggies

never gonna make it, eat your damn vegetables

eat your FUKCING vegatables you nigger

Wow, fish and rice and some vegetables, meticulously assembled and shot overhead with semi-favorable lighting like some female instagram food blogger waste of life would? Really groundbreaking stuff there, OP. Completely worthy of a thread. You must be sooooo healthy dude, fitness is like, your life. Your body your temple right?

dry/10

get rid of rice unless on bulk, it's useless filler food
add more veggies, at least another side or mixed salad.
needs more fish too, unless you are a manlet or women

still makes me kek

>seperating food
autist/10

calorie estimate on this? Looks like a fucking meal for a 10 yo boy.

>inb4 fatass

Kinda smoll

you steal those pepperoncinis from the local olive garden?

Hahaha.

>tfw i look like 1/10th version of him
>tfw skinnyfat, but still fat

How do you get flavor into the salmon? Every time I attempt the dish it comes out watery inside despite using lots of salt/pepper.

You're under cooking it

pepperoncini or banana peppers?

I like me some pepperoncini's now and then.

season it after if its coming out watery and let it rest and cook it medium

Are oats better?

You could marinate it.

Stop using frozen pucks.

This. Thaw it in the fridge for a day or two if you buy frozen.

Just made steak for breffis going to the gym later

Peaceoutbye

>pickled anything

Looks good otherwise. Man-up and eat fresh jalapeno, the taste is significantly better than pickled.

One day you'll build enough spice tolerance to eat habanero, which is one of the best tasting foods I've had.

this post gave me an ab workout from laughing so hard. quality pasta