What's the best way to kill someone with your bare hands with the lowest chance of them defending themselves?

What's the best way to kill someone with your bare hands with the lowest chance of them defending themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dim mak.
Instant kill pressure point.
You just lightly apply pressure to any special nerve cluster and it abruptly alters the voltage in their nervous system and short circuits the brain. Dead before they even know what happened.

Don't kill people. Killing people is bad. If you kill people, that's bad. Mmkay?

you can make them kill themselves without laying a finger on them if your power level is high enough

punch their head

youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74

literally kys

Rear naked choke

attack them from behind

over the phone

this actually activates the almonds. You aren't doing anything but help

No it's a kill I've used it before

Probably a sucker punch in the balls followd by crushing their adams apple when they are down

Choke from behind and when they're unconscious drag their body to a high point and throw them down.

Bite his balls off and while he's distracted snap his neck.

Steve pls go

But what if he starts cumming and you get distracted by that?

>and when they're unconscious drag their body to a high point and throw them down.
...or just keep suffocating them while passed out til they die. why the fuck would you bother to drag a body around to a high point when you're already in a kill position via the choke hold? just keep choking them til they die. it's not unlike once you go to sleep/unconsciousness you no longer need to breath

Catch the cum with your mouth and steal his proteins for more strength to use during the neck snapping stage.

what if you are fighting a female

Because why not?

You bite her pussy.

Hope it's a female (male).

>Because why not?
because dragging an unconscious body around is a sure fired way to fuck up your murder plans and is a needless waste of effort.
especially when you were the one to choke them unconscious. literally just hold them for another minute, there they are dead. leave body there and move on with your life.

Choke with enough force to break their hyoid or a sharp enough blow to the back of the head/upper neck.

But you'd have to drag the body to hide it anyway, so you might as well kill two birds with one stone and use the dragging to help you in the murder itself.

Then it's a unnecessary question because women can't defend themselves. They're weak as shit

>Get infected by deadly virus
>Wait incubation period
>Spit in his mouth

>But you'd have to drag the body to hide it anyway
you really don't unless you killed them in your house of something. just leave them.
plus, what if they wake up while dragging them? a dead body is just as easy to drag as an unconscious one. literally no reason not to kill them as fast and efficiently as possible.

They don't have to be strong it could be a female ninja who knows the technique described in the 1st reply

Kek. I used to know a habitual substance abuser with AIDS. His trick was he'd bite the cheeks of his ruined mouth and spit blood at any officers who'd try to arrest him.

That guy was just trolling with the dim mak but my grandpas a badass karate guy and one time he squeezed my temples and I started losing consciousness
I've felt around on them and pushed in pretty much every different spot and angle and have never been able to recreate it
I'm too lazy to look up what's on your temples and maybe there is nothing that could cut off circulation but I know what I felt
Also hypothetically best was to kill some one with hands I think would be choke out from behind and then back of head into ground until desired results

If he wakes up you choke him again.
Throwing him down a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff ensures that they won't start the investigation right away, so the body will be decomposed and CSI won't find any trace.

Also you don't have to drag him all in one piece if he's too big or heavy.

>Making me scroll all the way up
Why would you do this? Why can't you link it?

What if you're at a sport event like a boxing or MMA match and want to kill ypur opponent?
You can't just leave him there. You HAVE to drag him outside and throw him down a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff.

>If he wakes up you choke him again.
not that simple unless you are dragging him in a specific way. and even then, why bother to run the risk? just kill him.
>CSI won't find any trace
what trace are they going to find?
>yup, he was choked
wow I guess that'll lead them right to you, the known serial choker eh? real life isn't like movies or tv shows. if you kill someone in cold blood and don't leave your business card, congrats you just got away with murder. especially if all you did was choke them, 100% untraceable unless you did it on camera or seen by witnesses. even then, not a guarantee you will be found.

if you are killing someone you know, using your hands to fuck them up is always a bad idea. poisoning, or engineering an accident is much, much better.

>punch your opponent out
>instead of letting ref or medics take a look at him just start dragging his body out of the building while the entire crowd watches
>for whatever reason you were fighting in sky scrapper or next to a canyon so you drop him down it
seems fool proof

I'm the dimmak guy i'm not trolling

What if I do leave a business card?
Then I'd have to drag him to a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff and throw him down.

>not that simple unless you are dragging him in a specific way
You drag him by the neck.

>and even then, why bother to run the risk? just kill him.
Because it's better.

>>CSI won't find any trace
>what trace are they going to find?
IDK, like a hair or skin under his nails, or whatever their microscopes can find on him.

>>yup, he was choked
>wow I guess that'll lead them right to you, the known serial choker eh? real life isn't like movies or tv shows. if you kill someone in cold blood and don't leave your business card, congrats you just got away with murder. especially if all you did was choke them, 100% untraceable unless you did it on camera or seen by witnesses. even then, not a guarantee you will be found.
What if there was an entry in their databases saying I choked someone that day (without telling them whom and whether he was killed or not) and they found the corpse the same day?
They could easily do 1+1 and BANG they'd find me right away.

>if you are killing someone you know, using your hands to fuck them up is always a bad idea. poisoning, or engineering an accident is much, much better.
But this is the theme of the thread, so we have to think within the limitations.
If you throw him down a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff, they'll just think he fell and hit his neck all around and suffocated.

It is i'm the dimmak guy and I'm not trolling, this one i've only used once however

Ur sick user

I grabbed a guy by the throat and geld him against a wall until he passed out, if my friends weren't there I probably would of done it until he died. Apparently when you have someone by the throat they get really passive.

Most such fights are in Vegas anyway, so it won't be hard to find either.

Assuming it's a female...
>Get her in an isolated area away from public view, at night is best
>quick left jab to face (Opposite if southpaw)
>Immediately punch in jaw with full weight of body while she's jerking back from your left hook
>Tackle to ground
>Punch her a couple more times if needed until she resorts to purely blocking your punches with your arms and going in the fetal position
>Turn her over so her stomach is lying on the ground
>Get on top of her and keep most of your weight on their chest/upper body (You should be 150-220lbs, of which the average female would get easily crushed under since they can barely lift 20 lbs)
>Immediately use both of your massive arms to strangle her from behind, persistently
>She won't be able to speak because of you strangling her, use her arms since your'e strangling her from behind, get up because you have your weight on her, or kick you because her legs are too short; she is completely at your mercy in this position assuming you have her isolated
>In 15-30 seconds, she should pass out
>Continue strangling her using more force for another 5 minutes and she should be dead (Check her pulse to make sure, it should stop)
>take the body home, take off all of her clothes and throw them in a dump somewhere, cut up the body parts, drain the blood in your bathtub, put the parts in ziplock bags, and keep them in your freezer.
>slowly over time dispose of each organ through an assortment of different methods, presumably after searches for her have died down (You could even eat the organs for free protein)

>he doesn't know to keep body parts in garbage bags of bleach or ammonia until disposal

It's like you've never killed anyone before.

>take the body home, take off all of her clothes and throw them in a dump somewhere, cut up the body parts, drain the blood in your bathtub, put the parts in ziplock bags, and keep them in your freezer.
>slowly over time dispose of each organ through an assortment of different methods, presumably after searches for her have died down (You could even eat the organs for free protein)
That will just expose you to all the risks of having traces in your house (not to mention the possibility of a neighbor seeing you with the body), but if you drag the body to a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff, and pushed her down, whoever finds her will just think she fell.

Actually you can just skip the killing part and throw her down a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff by surprise and she'll die on the way down.

>not sexually playing with the body

seriously how stupid are you

what website is this?

huh what are you talking about

The pic. Where did you get the nutritional facts for human meat?

Probably rope strangle
>no spilled blood
>body is already in a car
>half a job done
>they can't really fight it unless they train martial arts nig so they flip you over the seat into the front window.

>How do I do thing using X?
>Do it using Y.

But how do you dispose of the body?

Killing is wrong anyways la, plus the chance he'll succeed with just bare hands is really low, even if its a female he's talking about.

Eat it

Not if he throws her down a canyon or skyscraper or deep mine or bridge or cliff.

Yeah but I doubt that's the option he was looking for either.

>not draining all the blood and anally probing the body to make it look like an alien abduction

>not having the short term memory to remember what the first post was
shiggy