QUESTIONS THAT DONT DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD

Hey Veeky Forums, im cutting currently, but went on a big hiking tour today and caved when i was offered this because i was starving. Any educated guesses as to how many grams this is, as well as carbs fat and protein?

200+ calories, 20g fat, 35g carb most of it sugar, and

easily 200-300 calories
fuck all protein
who cares about amount of carbs if not on keto?
impossible to guess grams from a single angle photo, and even with more photos of different angles still hard to give even a close guess

next time you go hiking, pack your own shit fatty. it is impossible to cut when you get your food from normies who don't give a flying fuck about nutrition. you will never get anywhere if you don't feed yourself for everything you eat.

25g carbs all sugar and flour 1g of protien and prob like 2-4g of fat from the butter and chocolates. why do you faggots "cheat" this shit literally does nothing for your gains

Just need grams for the counter i use. You put in grams per serving, carbs, fat, and protein and it calculates the calories for you

you ain't gunna get anything close to the right amount of grams since none of us felt that cookie nor have enough photos of it to guess, and again, that guess won't be close to right. just a guess
>using a calorie counting app
never going to make it, those things are trash. especially myfittnesspal. it's wrong on just about everything

do the math yourself little bitch boy.

>20g of fat
being this retarded theres maybe 10g at most

>cutting
>eating a fucking cookie

Aint gonna lie, simple macro on android seems pretty great. You input all the info yourself so you know its right then save it in favourites

One friggin cookie isnt gonna kill me guys. All that really matters is calories i was at 1000 out of 2000 when i ate it, not to mention i went on a big hike and am doing cardio later. Chill.

If someone gave it to you ring them and ask what it was, brand and type or whatever.
If you bought it from a shop same deal

Homemade

My cawk shrank lads wtf lost almost 2cm girth why!? how fix?!

This should be close enough, OP.

Thanks bud

Just started trying not to be a skinnyfat on the 18th. Eating well and cooking. Going to the gym and embarrassing myself. Got a low intensity cardio class I do on my in between days too since I'm still kind of quickly winded. At the class I've noticed one thing that I do far more than others and that's sweat.

I sweat everywhere. And the entire time. I don't just have to clean the equipment or bags, I have to clean the floor when I'm done.

I don't think I'm working myself any harder than anybody else there. But nobody else has to the mob the damn floor and I never see sweat stain on mats other than my own.

Does this change over time or is there actually something wrong with me?

Relax, it's just because you were in the pool. Give it a few hours and it'll return back to normal.

Where can I post a webm involving my form?

Here?

Anywhere on Veeky Forums or this thread specifically?

I see a lot of webms on /plg/ but I'm afraid they'll laugh at me

This thread works, or the threads dedicated to the style you're lifting. Just blur your face or crop it out if you're so afraid, people on Veeky Forums will laugh at you no matter what but at least a few anons will tell you if your form is fucked up and you're hurting yourself

am serious lad

this is an emergency!!!! I'm fucking natty too wtfff

been doing strength training for years, want to switch to physique.
So I've been doing 5x10s with Time Under Tension for everything with 2 minutes rest between sets.

Should I rest longer?

how many calories put me in starvation mode?
is starvation mode even real?

so i've been pondering the eternal mystery of calories. what are they and why would you want to eat more or less of them?

afaik, a calorie is an abstract, universal unit of "energy" per serving of food. because they seem to mostly come from sugar and fat, it's obvious that there are good and bad ones. e.g., whole grains = good, candy bars = bad. but because they don't actually exist in nature, they can't be as well measured or qualified as real nutrients, e.g., vitamin C.

my question: with high or even normal metabolism, what downsides are there to simply eating as many of the best calories as you want, until you feel satisfied? not looking for the carbs vs. fat "info"graphic or some nonsense answer about getting fat. fatness has never been a concern for me.

If starvation mode is real then where are the fat holocaust survivors? Where are the fat Africans?

Because I guarantee you that you're eating more than they are

during the first 5 months of this year i only lost 2 kilos despite eating 1500 calories every day

so uh

Is there a way to gain strength without gaining mass? Big muscles would be a hindrance and reduce speed in my sporting. What sort of diet considerations must I take?

Either science is wrong
Or you're an 1 in a trillion anomaly
Or you counted your calories/TDEE wrong.

first five months: 1500, saw little to no loss

now: 2500 (tdee-500), seeing nice losses

????

I sweat like a sauna ridden pig. It doesn't get better. Bring a towel with you and just embrace the fact that you are different.

Try 3x10 with 30s rest, if you fail on the a set and succeed next time it's still progressive overload, just another way of doing so

Did I just get meme'd on?

I'm a poorfag who can't afford a gym membership. Wat do

kek not like shes gonna pull out a ruler you faggot. some nigger probably told her his average 7inch was actually 9 and she believed it

what said. Girls don't know shit about dick size. My 6 inch dick is usually mistaken to be 8-9 by girls. Guys lie all the time so grills have no clue.

is starting out 6'0 170 lbs. skinny fat?

no, just skinny

Pls answer

pigs dont sweat

calisthenics
go to a playground 12 am and do shit
doesnt count if youre not topless

Healthiest kind of nuts? Pecans, almonds, etc.?
>inb4 deez nuts

I've been lifting for 3 weeks now and feeling good but I want to up the intensity.

Gonna add dips and curls after my usual workout on Fridays (like the sticky said) but I also kinda wanna do some core stuff. My gym is pretty shit so they don't have the equipment to do core stuff that the sticky said.

Should I just do crunches daily or is that just a meme

Even though its pretty cancer, Planet Fitness is only 10 bucks a month. It's better than nothing.

Plank is better that normal crunches. But kneeling crunches are great.

How does alternating sets of planks and crunches sound?

>too stupid to realize he's talking about macronutrients
>talks down on people that use calorie counting apps
I'm not entirely surprised

I'll be alone for three days. I think that's a perfect opportunity to start cooking.

What are some approved Veeky Forums meals easy to cook? Breakfast, lunch, dinner and in-between foods.