Be Veeky Forums

>be Veeky Forums
>tfw ur an lolcow that just wants to start new with a new life and a new reputation
>cant because stalkers stalk me at all moments attacking me and my family
>just want to kill myself
>tfw have big dreams but feel mentally fucked up because of the bullying

wow it's almost like your life is an anime
please blog about it

Im depressed

Sry

Stop reacting, leave the internet for a while.

Delete social media and all online personas
Hit the gym
Meditate
Live a minimalist lifestyle where you derive pleasure from athleticism and art and leave the online bullshit behind

only one thing to do OP... get massively Veeky Forums... and then fuck their moms.

Killing yourself will fix that.

Don't give up fellow weeb poster! I know that if we believe in ourselves soon enough we will be able to go to a brighter place!

Thank you :3

Who are you? Maybe I could help you.

Post your physique so I can better understand the situation at hand.

Fuck off chibi

>meditate

does that actually help?

Based

You are mentally ill. Seek medical help.

What

It probably never gonna end till you dead. Just take deep breath and get used to it

people stop going for cows when the milk dries up, so dry up your milk.

>>cant because stalkers stalk me at all moments attacking me and my family
How?

You're not a lolcow until you've made it onto kiwifarms.
So have you, OP?

Lolcows are lolcows because instead of shutting up and waiting for their bullies to get bored and move on they try to reply and embarrass themselves every single time.
If you are too stupid or beta to know how to respond just shut up and wait for them to get bored of you. Otherwise you're just milking yourself and giving them a reason to come over and over again.

Of course the average lolcow is one because of stupidity or lacking enough self awareness to realize this.

I will repeat, lolcows are so because they milk themselves for others, since they are completely unable to take the slightest of jokes and always assume the worst they are an easy source of fun.

Lolcows are in the psychological personality cathegory type of "Choleric humor". Lack of self awareness and pessimism are characteristic of such people. This is something you've got to change.

Fuck, I meant bilious humor.

._.