>remake forks over knives

BRAVO

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aehtUJjF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop making these threads shilling for your film

>mfw vegetarian for environmental and health reasons
>mfw we live longer healthier lives than vegans
>mfw vegancucks can only respond by trying to anthromorphosize animals or by posting pseudo science

Also vegans are obnoxious and everyone who hates them is 100% justified

I hate this film you stupid faggot

Then stop shilling it for free, faggot.

R E P O S T
E
P
O
S
T

S P A M
P
A
M

im not gonna watch this film can you summarize it in a short greentext less than 5 lines for me plz?

Fuck guys I didn't know there was a thread on this

>animal products cause cancer
>corporations are evil
>black people are victims
>humans aren't omnivores
>plants cure cancer

Ugh my friend recently became vegan and insists on referring to meat as animals and preaching constantly. Never thought I'd dump a friend over a diet but man people become annoying when they go vegan. Why is that? I don't see that with key or Paleo. Maybe because other diets lack the social justice component?

Keto not key. Sorry. On phone

>insists on referring to meat as animals

Isn't most meat animals?

>triggered carnists

It is but she's doing it to intentionally make it less of a food and more of a cuddly pet.

sounds like nu male incarnate

Do you call it meat to disassociate it from what it is? If not, calling it animals shouldn't upset you

I was gonna go vegetarian until i saw this post.

>hey, we're gonna order pizza, you want anything?

>yeah, i'll have some some tomato and no cheese non-animal suffering pizza.

everyone calls it meat because thats what its always been called

changing it to animals is the problem, continuing to call it what its always been called is not

I'm vegan and never tell anyone or talk about it, specifically because most vegans are such preachy assholes and I don't want to be associated with them. I made a choice, I don't care what you're eating, eat what you want.

meat has different names from the animal due to french words being preferred in the culinary realm in england - eg. mouton, meaning sheep, became mutton, meaning sheep's meat, while sheep retained its meaning.

how fucking dumb are these vegetarians

NEVER

EVER

> I'm vegan

Shut up nobody cares.
Stop forcing yourself on me

It's both meat and animals. You can call spinach both spinach and a plant. Why does referring to meat as an animal upset you?

"I'm vegan and never tell anyone"

BASED BLACK MAN

oops I mean BASED VEGAN

idc if you call it an animal, but calling spinach "plant" is stupid, just like calling a burger an "animal sandwich" or even "cow sandwich" is just stupid

i understand the appeal to emotions here but its just idiotic

gonna go make some marinated animal chunks to put on my plant salad see ya

Person A: "You're eating plants"

Person B: "You're eating animals?

Why does person B's statement make you uncomfortable but not person A's? Because you know what you're doing is wrong and it makes you feel guilty

Checked

nice

>I'm gonna buy some tree to build a house.

>Nice sands, do they help you see better?

It's pretty normal to assign a new name to something that has been modified or processed. Ie timber or glass as above. Meat fits in this category.

Mirin quints

post body

protip: you look like shit

Because veganism is the truth and he wants to save you from your ignorance

Don't forget taht eating 1 egg per day will 'take away' as many years as smoking 5 cigarettes per day. NOW THATS A FACT YOU FUCKING MEAT EATING MURDERARS

guilty? more like retarded, who the fuck would kill themselves in the inside for some fucking gains when you can do the same w plants?

copy paste threads for copy paste replies, now updated the pastebin and pic related!

pastebin.com/aehtUJjF

also sage

ETIN ONE EGG A DAY WILL INSTANTLY CLOG YOUR ARTERIES AND MAKE YOU FAT AND KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, DONT DO IT.

The problem isn't veganism it's vegans

Just because you've decided to follow a diet or lifestyle choice doesn't mean the rest of the word has to. Same with Christianity and religion in general I suppose.

>"But you'll die if you eat meat!"
Let them fucking die then it's not you who's suffering
>"But you'll go to Hell if you don't walk with Christ!"
Then they'll go to Hell, why does it matter?

>pastebin.com/aehtUJjF

>Vegans are deficit in carnitine
>Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources
>Vegans are deficient in vitamin A
>Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans
>Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction

this is just retarded, go back eating your keto diet, so we can't hear from you when you die at 45, or you just may die earlier because of heme iron or vitamin A poisoning from eating meat. this is probably "anti-vegan" propaganda but whatever, it's just plain retarded, probably because I had half of those diseases and problems the same that is said to be caused by the diet itself and I could only heal myself by switching to a plant-based diet. And before you even ask "how in the first place you got sick?" simple enough, I was following a ketogenic diet for only 2 months and I got so sick and depressed that I couldn't leave my house. what's even funnier is that how this diet was "promoting" weight loss when I was eating 1400 cal (-1200 deficit) and I wasn't losing weight.

PS: before any of you answer "post body", I was 200lbs overweight and my body is a wreck and my only goal rn is to be healthy, once I get to my goal weight (only 40lbs away) I will get to bulking.

>Hell
Fictional place not even actually mentioned in the bible
>Animal agriculture
Real tangible suffering and death happening every day, ruining the planet and animals as well as the health of the population

So yeah, the rest of the world does have to. You're fucking everything up and we want you to stop