Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amB9xnS1GZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 pull up bar with 3 grips

1 stationary bike

1 40 pound weight vest

heh

Are you wearing a beanie to work out?

Squat rack, Olympic bar, 410lbs in plates, a pair of 16, 20, and 24kg Kettle bells, and I recently picked up a set of gymnast rings. Oh yeah, and a hand full of resistance bands what I don't really use.

Its a snapback

Bugenhagen is that u

>no mirror
whats the point

To get strong. Mirrors are for pretty boys and girls

shit man nice set up cleeeeeeeeeeean

very impressive

Thanks!
Growing up with parents in the contracting business I was able to save a ton by building the half wall and installing the floor myself. Made it a huge difference aesthetically.

I think it is

It looks nice. How much did your equipment set you back?

about tree fiddy

my homegym is literally a power rack in the backyard with barbells and weights and bench and thats it

how do you protect it from the elements

just starting out.
bought a cheap bench, adjustable dumbbells and ~80lbs of weights.

i don't. and i dont protect myself from the elements either youtube.com/watch?v=amB9xnS1GZ4

>tfw don't even own a house since the market skyrocketed and even crappy ones sell at million plus

But my dream has always been to get a squat cage, one with pull up bars

Hoping I can get a full set for about a grand, with weights and bar and all

thats about how much it costs yeah. rack was 300, bar was 300, bench was 100, shitty weights off cragislist are like $.7 a pound

mirin hard

wow that was actually pretty cool nice job

Not bad bruh, here's mine.

hardcore motherfucker

jesus

What milkshake can I make to get 1000 calories? Right now I'm just doing 500ml milk + 100g oats and it's getting boring. And uh I can't add peanut butter because it tastes fucking gross with milk.

Yoghurt? Fruits? Something high in carbs would be nice.

I'm lactose intolerant, so instead of drinking cow milk can I drink soy milk instead?

[spoiler] would I grow tits? [/spoiler]

add cream