Heavy Metal Detox

Has anyone ever done a heavy metal detox? I recently tested positive for high levels of mercury and cadmium. I'm guess that I was exposed because of my previous job which was in an old factory.

There's a lot of nonsense out there on the internet about this and its hard to tell whats true.

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/heavy-metal-detox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wavves

eat well, get enough sunlight, and take chlorella
i'd also make going to the sauna a regular thing for a month.

Just use magnets

It's dangerous, gets it back in the bloodstream as it gets chelated. May cause neurological problems.

Safe way would be 150mg Taurine 3 times a day. It has been shown to increase heavy metal excretion but it isn't a chelator, it just supports body functions.

How do they work?

Use metal bending to take it out of your blood.

with magnetism

ok first step is stop eating metal bro

then get a big ass magnet and sleep with the magnet taped to ur feet because at night time to toxins travel to the soles of ur feet, the magnet will help bring it out with sweat

So sips?

Leafy dark greens or spirulina will help

I work at a shooting range and I stay up on that to keep my lead levels down

Completely eradicate fish from your diet.

I don't want to talk to a scientist

>not keeping your metals for solid mass
>making it

Pick one, user

eat magnets,

all excess metals will connect to the magnets and youll shit it out

trust me i am science

The Detox Diet

>Foods rich in vitamin C – Fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C can reduce the damage caused by heavy metal toxicity by acting as an antioxidant.
>Cilantro and other green vegetables– Cilantro and green leafy vegetables like kale, spinach and parsley are detoxifying and can help reduce the buildup of heavy metals like mercury in the body.
>Garlic and onions – These vegetables contain sulfur which helps your liver detoxify itself of heavy metals like lead and arsenic.
>Water – Drink 8 ounces of water or vegetable juice every two hours to help flush out toxins.
>Flax and chia seeds – Omega-3 fats and fiber can help with detoxification of the colon and reduce inflammation.

Toxic Foods to Avoid

>Farmed fish – Can contain heavy metals, dioxins and PCB’s which are highly toxic.
>Food allergens – If your body is fighting against common allergens, it will not be able to detoxify from heavy metal poisoning.
>Non-organic foods – These foods increase exposure to chemicals which make symptoms worse. Some of the worst offenders include conventional apple juice and brown rice products.
>Foods with additives – Additives are chemicals that can aggravate toxicity symptoms and decrease your body’s ability to detoxify.
>Alcohol – Is toxic to the body and can make it more difficult for your liver to process other toxins and contributes to toxic load.

Top 5 Heavy Metal Detox Supplements

>#1 Chlorella (4-8 caps daily)Acts as a natural chelator to remove heavy metals.

>#2 Vitamin C (3000 mg daily- during detoxification)Helps reduce free radicals.

>#3 Cilantro (tincture 2x per day)Helps with detoxification.

>#4 Milk Thistle (150 mg 2x daily)Milk Thistle aids in detoxification of the liver.

>#5 Probiotics (50 billion units daily)Improves detoxification of gut and boosts immunity.

>Natural Detox TreatmentsChelation therapy is the most effective way to reduce serious heavy metal exposure.

draxe.com/heavy-metal-detox/

Pectin chelation. Gets rid of stuff fairly gently, so long as you don't go HAM. Also pretty cheap. Look it up my man

GOMAD, it works for zinc.

Leafy green vegetables, specially those uses as sices like parsley, oregano and the like. Brew herbal tea with them or eat them raw.

Fresh raw parsley makes an excellent addition to any salad.

I would also stop eating fish, specially tuna, sardines and etc because that's where other people get the most of their heavy metals from.

Sue your employer.

you cannot "detox" heavy metals out of your body. they stay in your body, which is why they're a problem. ignore all other replies.

if you were exposed to heavy metals at your job, you have grounds for a huge lawsuit and need to get a lawyer yesterday.

Try diatomaceous earth to get it out.

5% EDTA through a IV drip twice a week for about 5 weeks.
Make sure you get lots of electrolyte mixes to drink during therapy that shit will suck you dry like a Uzbekistan hooker.

For mercury you can use DMPS and DMSA.
It will chelate the stuff out in your body and you will shit it out.
You will feel like shit because it will first get into the bloodstream.
Also get your mercury tooth fillings out if you have any.

For cadmium your just gonna have to wait out with the liver tanking it. But after EDTA treatment it shouldn't take more than 3-4 months to go back to normal

>Mercury attaches to green vegetables
>Herbal tea washes out Lead

Absolutely bullshit. I bet your a veeeeeegan.

OP, heavy metals don't come out. They'll be fucking your brain cells up too. Sue your old employer and use the compensation to fund your care during the early onset dementia.

The only way to "detox" your body is through fat loss and optimizing health. So lose fat, lift and run, and eat healthy.

>Also get your mercury tooth fillings out if you have any.

***by a dentist who does special procedures for removing such fillings

just advising people to get them out is a bad idea. to be removed safely the dentist has to follow a certain set of procedures and you need to verify that the dentist uses this technique

>***by a dentist who does special procedures for removing such fillings
Sure but even tho the dentist will give you a prescription to chelate the mercury out of your body.

you are putting waaaaaaaay too much faith in this concept. there is very little you can do to motivate mercury to leave your bloodstream.

Are you implying the drugs are snakeoil?

there is no "chelation drug" you are given, chelation is a process that is overseen in a hospital. i dunno where you're even getting it frankly

>mercury is solid
it'd practically be waterweight

I thought kidneys detox the body and drinking water helps them do their purpose.