I just realized ever since i started cooking with high heat in non stick pans my sex drive has disappeared and ive been...

i just realized ever since i started cooking with high heat in non stick pans my sex drive has disappeared and ive been way more sore and i think my fucking tits have even been hurting and growing larger, and that they advise against that, so yeah

how fucked am i, like for how long?

I think you're fucking retarded so you're definitely fucked forever.

i see people cooking with teflon totally flaking off the pan all the time

>high heat
>ever
Nice turboshitmeals user

how else do you make fried rice

1. Get a few cast iron skillets. Learn how to care for them. Cook with with them often. Makes life so much simpler and healthier.
2. Don't cook with high heat. You're not a fucking cave man.

yeah i was thinking of switching to iron

im curious what peoples opinions or experiences are with how long it takes to get these chemicals the fuck out of your body and how to help speed it up, im already taking calcium d glucarate

The only thing you should be taking is a cyanide pill before your autism spreads any further.

Checked.

Who knows. Everyone's composition and metabolism is different so it varies. Drink lots of water and don't worry about it. It won't be a part of your life anymore.

what's wrong with high heat and what is considered high heat?

Have you never cooked for yourself?

It's works the same as the autism spectrum, you should be able to relate.

for the majority of my meals

having the head of an electric eye turned beyond medium

apparently every non stick manufacturer says not to do that

and today i noticed that every time i use even a moderately high heat, the oil i heat gets this discoloration in it, similar to gasoline reflecting in sunlight

You don't.

Stay tuned with "Tales of unlucky OP getting a throbbing solo gyno with a cooking pan" episode to stay tuned

>the oil i heat gets this discoloration in it, similar to gasoline reflecting in sunlight
...that isn't normal?
I usually have mine at like 3.5 out of 10 and it still turns darker

time to just stop using nonstick?

what kind of garbage chinese-discount pans are you retards using?

they were a house warming gift from my parents, no idea where they bought them or if they are even a good brand
>tfw even after moving out parents are still gains goblins

Cast iron is kind of a bitch to season but once it is they are god tier

Wait nonstick pans cause gyno? No wonder I got that shit I use them exclusively and I use high heat because I have bad taste buds and can't tell the taste difference and can't be bothered to wait longer.

Gonna give you a huge life tip user: don't cheap out on cookware. A good pan will last you for life. Don't be afraid to spend $30-50 on good cookware and cutlery. Ignore that ceramic shit: iron and steel is 1000x better.

>$30-50 on good cookware
if it aint got a 3 digit price tag
you dont want it

Dog... If you pans don't cost you a hot g,
its trash

let's not be retarded: there's no reason to overspend on something either.

unless your baiting in which case XDDD fuggg :DDD

It's called circulon

if your cookware and eating utensils aren't sterling silver you are a fool

Their stainless isn't too bad, I use one of their skillets every day at work. I don't fuck with non-stick because I don't want the other chefs to bully me.

>2017
>not having solid gold flatware
>ishygddt

High heat cooks (but usually burns) the outside of whatever it is you're cooking more quickly leaving the inside cold or uncooked. Water evaporates and leaves the surface dry while leaving the inside soggy. The olive oil (the only oil you should use other than the natural oils in the meat you cook) burns after reaching it's smoke point which causes enzymes to be destroyed, proteins to be denatured, fats to become carcinogenic, carbohydrates to become caramelized, vitamins and minerals become less available, and water is eliminated. Most importantly,iIt'll taste better when cooked slow.

whats wrong with avocado oil?

>2015+2
>He doesn't eat using exclusively MRE spoons

Seconding that, AO has a notably higher smoke point that EVOO

gold eating utensils are largely useless for many foods as the gold will actually distort the taste of it, like caviar which should be eaten with bone utensils. gold flatware is only for show but can also distort taste, and is rather tacky like something you'd find in Las Vegas so it's not something you'd really want unless your last name is Trump. now gold lined/edged flatware can be beautiful and not affect taste.

nice to show that you have no idea what you are talking about, pleb. go back to your paper plates, the adults are speaking

>Calls people pleb
>Bone untensils
It's called mother of pearl you welfare ass nigger

>$10 non stick pan
>As new 4 years later
>Use it literally everyday
>No autism
>No gyno

You're probably not burning the shit out of it. It also depends on the surface coating. It may be called non-stick but not be PTFE

>pleb doesn't believe sterling silver is the superior utensil and cutlery
>expecting me to believe he will know what mother of pearl is
don't play stupid and you won't get called stupid

Just get a cast iron skillet and stop incorporating toxins into your gains. Those could remain in your muscles for years to decades causing untold numbers of genetic mutations.

>fried
This is bait

You're a fucking liar, to yourself and us.

They're on the internet my guy, they can just google it or ask. No reason to dumb it down.
Plus I suspect they just went with gold because gold is more expensive flatware, I doubt they put much consideration into the quality of eating you get out of it.

You know what, I might just do that. $50 is irrelevant money so why not. I have been extremely impressed with how this pan has held up though. $10 and not a scratch or blemish on it.

Not them but I've had the same cast iron pan in my family passed down for 3 generations and a dutch oven for more before it was taken by an estranged relative.
It's definitely a good investment.

does avocado oil taste like avocado or is it neutral i have heard a few people say they like fryin with it but the last thing i want is avocado flavoured chips or vegetables or whatever else i'm cooking

depends if its virgin or not, same with olive

The whole "olive oil getting too hot" thing is a little overblown. Oh phone so I don't wanna look it up but Mark's Daily Apple has a great article on olive oil

You don't need to worry about tephlon.

It takes a way, way, way more than you would ingest from a pan to ever cause side effects.

What about rape oil?
I heard that was better than olive

rape oil is just canola oil. There's no difference.

Canola has a much higher smoking point so if you're worried about it it'd be a good choice.