That guy who is smaller than you giving you advice on form / technique

>that guy who is smaller than you giving you advice on form / technique

Please don't do this

>people talking to you at the gym
Never happened to me in 3 years. I think I have a mad/sad resting face

>when you see the fatass guy in the gym lifting with shit form so you try to help him but he posts on a Japanese image forum about how you're not qualified to give advice.

Probably worse than that.

It'll be because you say
>Mind over body mind over body
>Gotta keep lifting
>I'm in charge
>Gotta get big
Under your breath and you don't realise that people can hear your autistic ramblings

>when you one of the smallest motherfuckers in the gym, but lift heavier than 75% of them

This would be me if the wasn't really out-going highly social people have approach me first.

It gets a bit weird though, when the out-going highly social people try to make me join in a conversation with some other less social types that are there all the time........it's a bit awkward since the other person never talks to me. It ends up being some really weird conversation where I'm only talking to the out-going person who talks to me, while the other less social normie doesn't really acknowledge me.

I've noticed it's usually guys who look like they've been lifting less than a year
>you should only leave it 30 seconds between reps
>high reps low weigth are better for squats
>don't touch your chest with the bar when benching, it'll wreck your shoulders
I think it's because they've been reading up on their mens fitness routine so think they know everything

People stopped giving me advice years ago and I got less advice over time as I became less of a dyel.

>that guy who is larger than you who claims to have been working out for 15 years
>Telling you to do a brosplit
>Telling you to only bench using the Smith and claiming half reps are the correct way to
>Telling you to only quarter squat
>Telling you that cardio is the only way to lose fat and diet isn't that important
>Telling me he kinked his back out doing a deadlift at 2 pl8 a while back so I shouldn't do them
>Mention calorie counting and he just chuckles
>He is big, but also pretty chubby, prob over 20%
Fuck off lad, if only you weren't my coworker

>that guy at the gym who seems to be endorsed by Under Armour

the only thing i wish i could tell people, or there were signs for, was a rounded back

>flatmate who has been lifting for 8 years and looking like absolute shit and weights 75kg max
>constantly telling me I'm doing things wrong
>tells me I need to buy whey/BCAA/creatine if I want to make gains
>lift for a year and double his gains
>similar bf% and height but I'm closer to 90kg
>still won't take any of my advice, keeps following his "bane" workout
>3 years later I've done countless hours of research and compiled extensive routines
>he's still on bane and looks smaller than before, drinks 3 shakers of whey a day
>mfw I could change his life but the ignorant cunt won't listen

Holy fuck, when will fatties stop thinking they're strong.

Had a fattie come to my gym yesterday, it's the 6th or so time I've seen him there. He loads up 2 pl8 on Smith squat rack and does 5 quarter reps before racking and yelling "LETS GO BABY"

it sounds like youre getting to be a pretty big guy for him

>Acquaintance of mine telling me I should get big like a guy that he knows
>Meet guy
>He's just fat as fuck
>Doesn't squat or deadlift, only benches 2 pl8
>Smells like fucking shit, seems like he's janoy levels of dumb
>Acts like hot shit

I want to gas all fat fucks

I bet he isn't fat, I bet he does look like a tank and has impressive lifts and I can almost guarantee you're a twink and you made this post because this man made you feel insecure about the fact that you never make real gains

I can definitely respect bear mode daddy thicc tanks, but he legitimately looks obese.
I worked out with him for a bit when I met him and he only benched 225 for 5 - 6 reps and it definitely looked like he was giving a good amount of effort. I wouldnt care too much as long as he didn't act like such a fucking obnoxious faggot.

You're right tho, Im still a dyel twink, but I'm close to 225. Working sets on bench right now are 205 and I'm hoping to be at 225 1x5 by at least late September.

> CONFIRMED DYEL FAGGOT

>You're right tho, Im still a dyel twink
What is this reddit strategy lmfao ???

C-can you guys pls provide me with free protein
I need it

>be me
>doing lateral raises
>last set so i take a higher weight for less reps
>this skelly starts doing some bench right next to me, he looks underaged
>finish my set, all pumped and feelsgoodman
>skelly starts telling me to use less weight and lift my elbows higher because he was doing the same and his PT told him not to
>i said "ok"

tfw you never saw him before in that gym, tfw he bench only with the bar and no weights, tfw you see him in locker room, tfw he is literally pic related

This post made me paranoid as a beginner lifter

What is he doing wrong? How has he not made huge gains after lifting for 8 years?

> not getting daily brotein from big boys in locker room

>don't touch your chest with the bar when benching,
ive started doing this so i dont lose tension in my chest while doing the lift

Probably eating too little. Although, if the guy is drinking three whey shakes a day, it could also be a case of the poster lying to make himself look good.

It's not a true story, my man.

>going to the gym while other people are there.
I go to a 24 hour gym with low membership because I'm not a try hard showoff.

why would you go high weight low reps on an accessory? also were your elbows high?

That tells me you're "braking" with your shoulders, instead of relaxing them for a second with the bar on your chest.
You're asking for damage.

>it's not the same as a board press, Mark Bell.

>tfw some guy tries to "correct" my bench press form ("don't arch your back bro, keep your grip wide, feet flat. Your shoulders might hurt but you'll be fine!")
>later see him doing every set to failure on bench

Yep thats me. I fucking love under armour shit, i dont even know why. I think im just ocd about all my logos matching

What the fuck is a bane workout. For big guys?

>deadlying lmao 4pl8 for a triple
>dyel comes up to me
>"that's too heavy, you shouldn't go above 2pl8"
>"oh and also use a belt, or you'll wreck your back"
>"yeah sure whatever", keep doing my thing
>later see him deadlifting, 80 kg singles, atrocious form
>mfw no face to express this much disgust

>be a female
>go to doctor
>it's a dude
>he's giving me advice on how to clean my vagina like lmao you don't even have one
don't do this

>be me
>doing 135lbs pendalay rows
>some dyel is doing deadlifts next to me
>he has like 20lbs on the bar
>dyel turns to me and says I'm doing too much weight
>I look around for a minute and ask him wtf
>he says I'm doing too much weight and it'll hurt my deadlift
>tell him I'm doing pendalay rows
>mfw he doesn't know what those are
>proceed to load up the bar and do 270lbs deadlifts

>been going for years
>got more definition than 80% of the gym at any given time
>one of the stonglads
>used to be weak
>now the old gymbro who seems to be losing a step in his mid 40s is gonna pass the torch

test

>270lbs deadlifts
>impressing anyone

should we tell him ?

He doesnt want to look dyel working out next to you, he's a jealous kunt

Dont burst his bubble user, he's only been lifting for a month or two