">tfw when obese to overweight" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Discord:
discord.gg/nTRvBGe (permanent link, does not expire)

Previous thread:

in the name of the father, son, and holy toast
CONFESS

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been 13 days since my last transgression

i ate gulab jamun and kulfi father
it was fucking delicious too

how much fat do you need to be /fat/?
i'm 5.9 for 154

Just started taking these antibiotics that are supposed to give me an upset stomach and bad diarrhea. I haven't shit in like 2 days and I'm supposed to go to the gym today. But I think I might skip because of this vivid mental image I'm having of me completely voiding my bowels at the bottom of my squat. This is what I get for not buying a squat plug sooner

>bmi 22.7
seems like a healthy weight. but you're still welcome if you wanna lose more or even if you just want company
everyone is a /fat/bro here

t. panjeet ichpujani

i cant

>Kilojoules
dude what?

tell me son
what have you done

>tfw accidentally ate a one and half bottle of peach banana scented body butter

>kJ (kilojoules) is the Australian measure of how much energy people get from consuming a food or drink. Energy in food and drinks is measured by the number of kJ (kilojoules) it provides. kJ are similar to Calories: 1 kJ = 0.2 Calories (Cals)

t. google

Father nothing to confess. I am a good boy.

yeah, i know that...
it's 0.24 btw, not 0.2.
but the whole world measures in kcal.
why would you use kJ?

I'm 2 hours past my bedtime and I keep cleaning.

i aint goin to prison

Because I'm Australian obviously. All of our nutritional labels are in kJ

they don't also list kcal?

>Australian measure
>the whole world measures in kcal

its SI lads. The EU, aus, nz and other places use kJ

It's my monthly payday from work and on my dinner break I'm going to go to the burger van for a double cheeseburger.

I'm at 68.7kg and my target weight is 67kg.

I expect today I will eat about 2600 calories but fuck it. Payday and I want a fucking big fat double cheeseburger with a fried egg on top.

I live in the EU, and we use kcal here.

I'm drinking shitloads of beer tonight. And rum. And vodka. And probably some absinthe.

And I'm going to have a drink called the deathmaker. It's a shot of every single spirit at the bar with orange juice and red bull and mint.

I do not plan to remember this night so I won't be counting any calories.

hello fellow pajeet

son

my bmi is 30. i wanna kms.

Only the Aussies use that measurement for food.

It's cal everywhere else.

my sources (wikipedia) tell me that kJ and kcal are both required on labels but you live there so idek

looked at myself in the mirror today. Now that i lost 30kg i'm fucking hung like a horse, all these wasted years of being fat...

Kcal here in UK

muh nigga
went crazy last night lad
had thepla and papdi chaat and the aforementioned desserts

They list both in Germany. Obviously we are all used to kcal

Anyone got the priest fat wojak laying around? I want a reference to make some OC.

To be fair, here in France we have both kcal and kj but most people use kcal.

pics NOW

this

what do you think of the new OC in the OP lad
[spoiler]pls appreciate ;_;[/spoiler]

You stole a loaf of breeeeeeeeead?

Most information online is in calories, so I use calories, but every menu/nutritional information piece only uses KJ.

It's primarily because most people still use kcals here, so if someone doesn't know the conversion, they're likely to go "Oh, 2,000kj, that's not that many calories right?".

How much calories are in a 1 kiloton nuke explosion?

Over 9000

>will be at a decent weight around halloween
what should I go as?

wilson fisk

A Texan weightlifting coach

i had 3mcal worth of booze last friday and i'm scared i will do it again tonight

help me father

999,327,480,000 Calories

I am bald so this could work

why are you leaning back in the first photo

I was taking the picture with my hand but then I realized I could use my soap dish as a phone stand and the timer on the camera app

will there be some fluctuation when I go from a deficit to maintenance?
will my weight taper down to a steady number, or will it go up and then start to taper

I just don't wanna freak out when i'm eating more than I normally do and the scale is going up
that's the story of my fucking life

Thanks, that'll do, pig!

tbqh the idea is good. It looks good too. Who has never had a dream about food? hits me in the feels knowing I might only taste certain foods I loved only in my dreams now...

3 milli cal?

i live in holland and they list both per 100g.
but they only list kcal per serving.
people all use kcal.

I got home from work late and snacked up such a storm it became an early dinner. I'm still in my calorie goal, but it was kinda scary.

North our South Holland? I live in the Netherlands and they also use both measurements on boxes.

Megacal

1000 kcal

gonna make a turkey sandwich in a little while
the only bread I have is mouldy so I'm gonna scrape off what I can and eat around it

thanks famalam
hope you have a good week lad

whadafuggg

only for the 100g portion, not for the variable "portion".

also, holland = netherlands.
dont be autistic.

That's not how mold works. Spores exist deeper than just what you see. Don't do that.

I eat fast food 4 times a week and haven't lifted in a year.

You don't have to deprive yourself, you just have to earn it

Eating pizza once every 3 months won't undo your progress, and most healthy people will indulge every now and then.

Part of my vision for making it is being in the right frame of mind to be able to eat something unhealthy and get right back on the wagon

i just want to get off my chest that losing fat from 23% bf is a real fucking test of patience for me. at least when i was fatter progress was fast enough to feel rewarding, now it's all babysteps.

I am indulging in 400 grams of tendies right the fuck now and will have a can of *sip* afterwards.

wait until you get to 15-18%

iktfb

After a year of consistent loss i'm at 22-24% bf and I've just kinda stopped trying to lose weight and am maintaining while lifting. As long as my weight stays about the same and my lifts go up I figure I'm doing fine, but it's just an excuse desu.

Here's my OC boys, I hope you guys like it.
I think Inquisitor Wojak should focus on prying a confession from us fatties with much more assertion than the all-forgiving Priest and Pope Wojaks. This for those who feel a bit "tortured" I guess.

looks good

thanks senpai!

fucking awesome user
any others planned?

Nobody expects the Wojak Inquisition

Forgive me father, for a have sinned. I ate McDonalds (three burgers) after workout.

kind of looking for other related ideas. My resources are limited, mainly using free online pixel editors, and knowledge of tools basic.
If you have some ideas, please share. If it's manageable I'll do it!

You can eat junk and lose weight. Yesterday I had a stressful day, walked a ton and ate 1000 cals of burger king. That's all I ate. So if you wanted to, just do OMAD and eat your whole pizza lol

>If you just count your calories and don't eat above your TDEE you can lose weight

It's like what the sticky and OP says is true or something.

Almost as if this whole CICO shit isn't just some elaborate con to get people to eat less food for no reason at all.

And whoever recommended that secret eaters show thanks that shit is fascinating.

maybe a fat wojak for other religions? like a rabbi or imam or hindu pandit

>daily goal 6000
Dude that's like 5 days of food for me.

Kilojoules, that's less than 1/3 kcal.

my diet is stalling since 2 weeks because my gf wants to eat junk every time we meet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every fucking time. It's kilojoules for christ's sake

6000 calories a day is My 600lb Life territory

>gf

NORMIES GET OUT

Here's another OC : Fat Mom Wojak.
Good to complement a gainz goblins post, and any fat momscience gems you get to hear on the daily.

Yeah, I think I'll do one of those next!

woops, forgot pic!

just so you are aware there's already this

the metric system is KJ

most of those are from my post last night

for the record, my mom is a normal weight

thanks for the tip. I'm going to meditate on what would be a nice hindu/buddhist fat wojak!

Ah I hope you don't mind me taking inspiration from your post to make the point accross. I felt it'd convey the momscience aspect of it better.
Sorry if that implied your mom was fat, bro.

>tfw two real

Cico?

Calories in, calories out

The idea that ensuring calorie intake is lower than expenditure will result in weight loss

Oh, how weight loss works.

Does anyone other than HAES hags think that is false?

The general idea of people against it is that eating 1500 calories of junk food trash won't result in weight loss or as much weight loss vs 1500 calories of clean whole food

I think the loss would probably be around the same assuming same macros. But you will be much more satisfied eating 1500 calories of clean food rather than junk.

Also from what I've seen a lot of water fast fags don't believe it, or think it's a waste of time.

With most not realising that 1500 cal of burger king is one meal.

Well after struggling to be able to fit in the background I wanted (a kosher macdonalds) I figured this would be just as good :
Here's the Gains Merchant.

Water fasters only know how to count days

both get a kek

>tfw 30 years old
>still play like a little kid though I am a full grown obese man
>sometimes I pretend to have superpowers if my prents aren't home
>one of my favorite games is to pretend I have 'Fat Matter Transformation' where I can transform the fat on my body into anything I want
>have a bunch of fake stories running in my head
>have never written them down so they may have logic problems but there are currently like 8 different stories, all of which interweave in some way
>run around the house pretending to be helping people and fighting crime
>for example will take my sisters tampon blood out of the toilet and pretend it is from a bleeding girl who has been taken into the sewers by an alligator themed supervillian
>pretend that my fat has transformed into a hazmat material and that I am exploring the sewers
>eat chocolate and cakes pretending they are sewer food sold by the mutants
>give myself the excuse that they are actually just decaying veggies so I am not getting fat
>tfw I once stalked a chubby girl outside for 3 hours because in my head she was my sidekick and her fat can only be transformed into reactive materials like oil and magnesium so she needed me to trasnform my fat into fire so we could have sex and form a fireball to fight evil together

god i'm lonely

>for example will take my sisters tampon blood out of the toilet