twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right here fàm

>tfw no 20" neck

Stop giving fake hopes

>le green necklet man

this is photoshopped right? im asking seriously

You wish

2/10 impossible to titfuck

I hate this question so much. Obviously just go look at early 20th century body builders before steroids were in use, pic related.

reeves wasn't natty

scott "g4p" herman is a good natty example, looks only good with a pump and angles

What in gods name is wrong with his pecs

his pecs look like two deflated balloons

i am a pretty much completely out of shape fat guy but ive worked out on and off for 15 yeras

i am 100% absolutely sure I have more muscle on my body than this guy. And he looks like a fucking gym rat who spends 14 hours/week in gym. wtf?

squats but also OATS, bros.

That's what happens when you eat too many vegetables

This. Based grandpa Eugene.

I clicked on this thread to post this. Nicely done.

But this is trouble because while there weren't any steroids, information about the most effective and efficient nutrition and exercise wasn't widely available.

Why is his face in a constant state of pain

He probably has that condition where the pecs just deteriorate over time.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8wuateLtwU

He thinks that face is sexy and makes him look stoic and powerful.

RAW GOMAD

>that jerk to break it from the ground
rip tendons

This is a meme, you think Eugene didn't know exactly what to eat to gain muscle?

This right here

My nigga

I wonder how does he look like as of now. You can clearly see how fucking puffy his face is. Seems like his lazy piece of shit wife dragged him down. She does nothing besides eating shit and playing video games.

look

>killeen
Ayy that's where I live. I didn't know we had power lifting competitions here.

he has repeatedly stated he's natural when he has no real reason to lie, he's an absolute genetic freak who has trained virtually his whole life, and he is undoubtedly natural

Can't think if any other natty who surpass this physique

>undoubtedly natural

lmao

This is the kinda guy who thinks hes a chad but he just doesnt have it, his hair looks like some Pauly D shit and those delts lmao

except he rabidly abused cocaine. no where near roiding gains but what do you find impressive about him?
>low body fat with decent sized muscles
cocaine burns fat while retaining lean body mass. kinda like clen just not as effective and even worse for your health. all those old school bodybuilders/strongmen died in their 50's because they were cokeheads and it was not only legal but considered healthy at the time.

Do I have to be American to understand this joke?

curl bro the definition lol
worst chest ever, i've seen beginers with better chest, abs doesn't pop up even on low bf, back has zero definition

this.

No, take your inferiority elsewhere.

Is this the guy who killed himself? What was his name?

>dude im natural
>lemme just stay 5% body fat at 300lb
>lemme just reverse grip bench 405 for reps

Kurt Cobain?

nice dick my man, not like im homosexual or anything but i could help to notice that is nice dick you have right htere if I do say so myself.

Wow his pecs. Absolutely nothing there. Curlbro detected. Also holy shit he's ugly. I don't know why anyone would want to look like this or look upto this.

Snapcitayyyy

>No reason to lie
>Undoubtedly natural
How are you this dumb?

Tfw i just realised I have got same shit pecs insertions as this green vegan, only difference is that I've higher BF
Is there a hope or do I just kms?

huh i didnt know that. I always wondered what would happen if you worked out on coke.

whats this fuckers name again, theres a pic of him with his dicc out

Jesus fuck it's like all your muscles are trying to run away from each other

that has to be a semi, right?

Explain why this joke is funny

People constantly post that pic but it isn't funny just cringe worthy that someone would find it funny

Cold

2016 IPF Worlds.
Don't expect it to comeback there anytime soon.

>implying Haack isn't a fraud

>struggling to pull 315

so this is the natty limit, really makes you think doesnt it ?

You look like a fucking Octorok

one and only

this

315kg at 83kg is incredibly hard for natty, especially under the constraints of a 2hr weigh in and having done 3 squat attempts, 3 bench attemps, and 2 deadlifting attempts before the 315kg attempt. Yeah that's incredible if he is natty.

Source

Only the natty limited if you're a literal fucking idiot

>natty

*limit

If Sandow was willing to use cocaine to help his physique what makes you think he wouldn't have used steroids if they were available?

Nicholas Cage?

I love natty limit threads, where skinny-fat novices get to post pictures of 50s bodybuilders taking handfuls of little blue "supplement" pills.

it makes me think, that no one on this board comes close to 315didlly

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666313003401

He uses the belt. He's protected.

>natural

the fuck is that disk on his keyboard?

A guy who post here has one of the best natty bodies i've ever seen. I believe him, he is just insane with his diet and constantly miserable.

PlayNVidia or something like that

Newfriend

its the pain of being a deformed mixed race mutant

i dunno lol, its hard to tell who is natty and who's not

left - natty (allegedly)
right - fraud

i think these guys are approaching the natty limit, probably

pretty good for the age and body type, in terms of aesthetics and lifts

>undoubtedly natural

>tfw ywn have a 10pack

Is that fukken egoraptor?

don't worry man, they're not as bad as the vegan dude, those other guys are memeing you

kids these days know him only as arin hanson

egoraptor is dead, user

why does he wear an outfit that makes his penis outline so obvious

g

No way you can double your weight in 3 years natty without being super high body fat. WTF man.

vegans gains kek

>not wanting to die at 50, while being a buff ass cokehead

just give up