Why aren't you a vegan?

Ever since I became a vegan I've noticed a bunch of perks that have improved my well being. I have more power in the gym and my gains have increased exponentially. Furthermore I'm feeling much more healthier overall. I feel less stressful since I'm not building my body with the meat of stressed animals. I'm more alert and I feel a sense of calm in my mind, knowing I'm true to my morals and I'm not needlessly killing sentient beings, which helps me concentrate on other tasks. My erections are harder and I've received more attention from the opposite sex. Women can see that I look healthier and many women care about the suffering of animals and admires my veganism.

So what's your excuse Veeky Forums? Why haven't you taken the vegan pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
youtube.com/watch?v=-EIPGyWacVE
youtube.com/watch?v=oh03JO6EFjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to have green skin

>My erections are harder and I've received more attention from the opposite sex
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U
VeganGays pls

he has a green skin because his parents are black and white, not because he's a vegan dumbfuck

HAHAHHAHAHAHa

IM SO FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE AND MY GIRL IS SO MUCH HOTTER

I didn't know you were a vegan dumbfuck, VeganGays. Your words not mine

he seems to have underdeveloped muscles of the face, particularly the temporalis and masseter muscles which are primarily used in chewing. I guess you need to eat meat and not just tofu and bean fluff to achieve face gainz

> implying I'm not already vegan

Feels good man

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

You should be banned from posting threads like this. Veganism has no place in a 'health and fitness' forum, it would be more appropriate in

Veganism is retarded. I tried it for a month. It gave me constant fatigue and migraines even though I would eat 2000 calorie bowls of quinoa, white rice, and tofu for dinner and a simple fruit smoothie with bananas and whatever frozen mixed fruit for breakfast.

stop with the vegan propaganda already, I work as a cashier and almost every single vegan I see seems does not look so healthy as I think they should , its one of those things that sound ok on paper but honestly for me it wouldn't work

I don't want to.

Stop cooking your vegetables

i am, and life is great. Gainz have never been better.

I used to have lots of people around me who were vegan. They all seemed to have strange chronic health problems, were all either fat or skinnyfat, and weak, and like that guy above would say, their brains didn't seem to work right, they often said things that didn't make any sense.

As a Veeky Forums guy I looked at the whole 'vegetarian' thing a couple times. It's almost impossible to get all your aminos in the quantities you need every day without eating the same combination of foods over and over again every day forever, no one would ever be able to stick with it, and then you get so much fiber every day that you'd make yourself sick. Soy is not an option, it's really not very good for humans to eat, many people have allergies to soy, and soy is treated so much with pesticides that it's no wonder it makes people sick.

Also veganism is not about people being healthy, it's about putting animals higher on the food chain than the dominant species (man). Really the vegan movement would be just as happy if humans died out and left the planet to go back to it's pre-human state with nothing but dumb animals; veganism is anti-human, a kind of death-cult, really. That's what they don't tell you.

Did you know that if you tried to raise a baby as vegan, it wouldn't develop properly and might in fact die of malnutrition? Ask any pediatrician. If you can't raise a child as vegan without damaging their development and health (or killing them) then how is it good for anyone?

>wears a shirt that says "badass"
>has zero jaw structure or facial gainz, likely due to flimsy vegan diet not propagating bone growth or helping him chew touch meats
>zero shoulders
>shirt loose af around chest

He looks alright but he'd look objectively better were his diet not shit.
Right now he looks like a 14 year old curlbro and that's how he'll stay

I'm vegan myself and I'm actually tired to see any diet related topics on this board because people will come up with the most retarted excuses to why their diet is good. furthermore most people around here have their knowledge from youtube videos where steroid users are telling them to eat 3x whey and 3x chicken everyday because protons and stuff.

Every single time a vegan topic comes up on this board, people go completly nuts and they lose logic and start crying out with emotion to how addicted they are to meat and eggs.

I am, and so is most of Veeky Forums. Eventually everyone will "come out of the closet" when it's cool in a few years.

Nobody wants fucking cancer and to smell like shit. Eating dairy and factory farmed flesh is the biggest bill of goods the jews ever sold us.

Ex Fatty on a cut here, can confirm my atrophied biceps bear a striking resemblance to his. I'm eating at a 1700 calorie deficit, what's his excuse?

Why is thiss guy's face so damn punchable? He looks like he's 10 fucking years old.

maybe I don't want to end up looking like pic related and B-vitamin deficient.

>As a Veeky Forums guy I looked at the whole 'vegetarian' thing a couple times. It's almost impossible to get all your aminos in the quantities you need every day without eating the same combination of foods over and over again every day forever, no one would ever be able to stick with it, and then you get so much fiber every day that you'd make yourself sick. Soy is not an option, it's really not very good for humans to eat, many people have allergies to soy, and soy is treated so much with pesticides that it's no wonder it makes people sick.

go to cronometer and look it up yourself, its easy as fuck to get every BCAA you need and you don't even need to eat the same combination of food because every single food on this planet contains every needed amino acid and by simply eating enough food through the day you will get them. btw most people that train are eating the same shit every single day, so I have no idea what this has to do with veganism. Never saw chicken, rice and broccoli pics on this board?

People are not getting enough fiber and you think that they get to much of it and it makes them sick? Look this up before you say something like this. Soy is incredible for humans, ah god this shit makes no sense. Most humans on this planet cant digest dairy and you are talking about soy. Soy for humans is not treated "so much" with pesticides, this soy goes to livestock and you eat that shit later on your plate.

>Also veganism is not about people being healthy, it's about putting animals higher on the food chain than the dominant species (man). Really the vegan movement would be just as happy if humans died out and left the planet to go back to it's pre-human state with nothing but dumb animals; veganism is anti-human, a kind of death-cult, really. That's what they don't tell you.

No, god pls inform yourself before you post.

>being vegan

why the fuck would i be

I'm straight, and I've found great success following a ketogenic diet which seems like it would be much harder to maintain without eating meat. But hey. To each their own.

Faggot

>chicken, rice and broccoli
HAHAHA holy shit you don't know that it's a meme?

yes, protein, carbs and minerals are a meme. idiot.

Barn door back Dorian Yates baby!

ayy lmao

Disgusting

xenomorph of peace

He looks so fucking weird. It's like he's supposed to be black but something ain't right. He's trying his hardest to promote vegan diets but anybody with a bit of sense would take one look at him and shove a chicken up their arse.

My area isn't suitable for a no meat diet.
To become vegan is to move away, and I cant afford that.

Does anyone here NOT watch his videos?

Cool. Post pics of your body.

get this shit to you subhuman attention whore

Many people herr look like him

Ever since I became a carnivore I've noticed a bunch of superpowers that have improved my well being. I have more power in the gym and my gains have increased exponentially, I added 220 lbs on my bench in a little over a month. Furthermore I'm feeling much more healthier overall. I feel less stessed since I'm literally eating animal corpses, makes me feel alpha as fuck. I'm more alert and I feel a sense of calm in my mind, knowing I could beat you up irl and I'm not needlessly being a whiny cunt who cares about sentient beings, which helps me concentrate on cucking your green ass. My erections are still as hard as before because I'm not some low T beta and chicks now literally fall on my cock. Women can see that I look like Superman and many women want a Chad who only cares about himself.

So what's your excuse OP? Why are you still a faggot?

>wearing beats at the gym

you forgot the kicker

> ten years to bench 185
> ten years to squat 225
> twelve years to deadlift 405
> still lectures people about how a vegan diet is superior for training

She literally looks like she just got out of bed and threw on the clothes you'd wear on a slow weekend of eating doritos and watching old TV re-runs.

But she's getting married.

this

this

Things don't matter to these people unless they can brag about it on the internet.

Fossil fuels come overwhelmingly from dead plants, not dead animals.

And yet, even if they came from dead animals, it would be a mute point, because veganism aims to eliminate the unnecessary killing of animals for human ends, but fossil fuels are from organisms that are long dead, and use them or not, nothing we do will change that.

>'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies

Can you cite a source for this? It is true that vegans must take a B12 supplement but that doesn't have anything to do with 'amino acids'.

no shit, people think that depriving themselves of meat and dairy does any good, even as they bite into an apple that was flown in from abroad and trucked to the supermarket, where an enormous display is running electric lights 24/7

you can't eat a political ideology, but you can at least get healthy and mostly eat plants+grains

My girlfriend is hardcore vegan and I think it's fucking dumb. Low energy, poor mood, wants to get on anti-depressants because she thinks she's depressed, typical woman easy-way-out shit. The obvious change to make is diet, but how can I convince her to just eat some fucking eggs once in a while?

Feed her your cum, it contains protein and many essential nutrients.

Post body.

>get healthy
>mostly eat grains

So, which one did you mean?

>stop with the vegan propaganda already, I work as a cashier

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

>tfw cleaning out my mothers fridge
>after organizing, the top two shelves are entirely grain and spices

Doesn't "cleaning out" involve throwing away all the rubbish?

Iodine, B12, Iron is the triumvirate of vegan energy problems.

She's almost certainly severely deficient in one of those. These need to be researched before starting a vegan diet.

Chew her out over it, ask her how she could ever expect anyone else to go vegan after seeing her feeble ass prop up the stereotype of vegans being weak.

>straight
>doing retarded fad diets

sure thing faggot

>fad

Uhh, low carb has been around a hell of a lot longer than veganism.

She's 6 years deep. Works as a solicitor so not brain damaged yet, gets B12 injections and has her iron tested regularly. I recently bought an iodine supplement to try after reading another anons conspiracy about fluoride and the thyroid, maybe I'll try get her on it.

We're on holiday at the moment and she came to the hotel gym with me today to watch me work out. I convinced her to do 3x10 10kg goblet squats and she's been bitching all day about how sore her legs are.

>spices are rubbish

Americans pls go

If you'd read my first post, you'd have realised I was referring to the grains.

Veganism has been around since ancient times, while low carb is some mom science bullshit

Perhaps she's depressed because her boyfriend thinks she's fucking dumb and bitchy

>Americans
Bongs don't use spices, Americans tend to use more, and fat Americans pretend to use spices while they sprinkle sugar over everything.

both, silly manlet

Burgers think that pre-packaged sauces are seasoning.

This is false.

>I'm getting so many gains
>I don't post a pic

DYEL Vegans

DYEL Vegans everywhere

I dont

Got higher results in 2 years of lifting, starting from skelly. He really is retarded.

Don't forget.
>Claims 20" arms
>Says he's weak because of bad genetics
Don't think those 2 statements are compatible.

>His skin is green because his parent are black and white

top jej

man what a trashy life

please stop posting this green nigger

>im fat and out of shape

>proud to announce that to the world

What's the matter brah?
>2017
Why haven't you made it yet brah?

look at his head. he looks like someone who could easily be named "brainulo" or something.

The fuck is wrong with his spine? I always thought he was a weird cunt, but this just proves he's from another planet.

Veganism just makes it hard to find good food to eat, so i will eat like a normal person

Honestly, there's usually a reason a couple will elope.

Probably because his family hates him and doesn't want to marry this green card seeking bitch.

I give her 3 years TOPS before she starts sucking Chad's dick and eating new york strips

>Why aren't you a vegan
>So what's your excuse Veeky Forums? Why haven't you taken the vegan pill?
Because it's bullshit made up by quacks, religious zealots/psychos and pseudoscientists
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

Because I don't want to get my protein exclusively from seamen

the fucking spine bursting out holy shit

>it's bullshit made up by quacks, religious zealots/psychos and pseudoscientists
>proceeds to post blog posts written by quacks, zealots and pseudoscientists

>spine bursting
ayy lmao

>blog posts made by literal drug addicts and convicts

Woah, I hate veganism now.

Your vegan king, Clarence, said there is absolutely no difference between being vegan and eating meat.

black and white makes grey not green

protein and carbs ARE memes

if you focus on getting the most dietary fiber and the least fat, everything else falls into place

adjustments will need to be made for the morbidly obese (BMI > 25)

inb4 "lol u need fat and protein OMG u fukcing vegan" - working out made me crave lots of peanut butter, so just eat as much unsat fat and protein as it takes to feel satisfied aka not hungry

>proceeds to not read
Whoa, you didn't read

>"I'm healthier than you"
>"My diet is more ethical"
>"My diet is more environmentally friendly"
>"Cruelty free"

Whoop-de-do, now post a comic in reply to my comment you fucking hippy!

he's fucking mental bros

youtube.com/watch?v=-EIPGyWacVE

VG and Scooby says otherwise. Scooby said VG has done more for the plant based movement than anyone else in the last decade. Take your head out of the sand before you get nails hammered into your ass for being a faggot.

You sound as mental as that genetic mess in OPs post. Vegans really are crazy/delusional/mentally ill. Best of luck to you.

>focus on eating the least fat

enjoy dying my dude

Because I'm not a cuck and I don't want diet advice from a nigger that took a decade and gear to bench 215 lmao

to everyone saying veganism affects you mentally, take a look at Akala, who is a vegan and advocates it, raps flawlessly and has a mind sharper than any of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=oh03JO6EFjo

Post body and lifts

Sounds schizophrenic to me

The amino acids for protein in plants are complete or as readily digestible or easily absorbed as from meat. Even the nutrients found in plants arent as easily digestible as found in meat which is why you need to compensate with more plant food.

Any evidence that vegan diet is better than simply reducing meat consumption? Currently I only eat meat every other day. Would going full vegan actually make me any healthier in the long term?

Hes testing the bar on his spine when he's squatting and has done it for a long time