Tfw windy as fuck at the gym

>tfw windy as fuck at the gym

No appreciation for the outdoor gyms?

Nobody's here on Friday morning

>tfw cow walks up and fucks with my gear

That looks fucking amazing man.
I'd love to do some heavy ass deadlifts in the middle of a field

I-ive always wanted to post my poverty tier outdoor gym...good on you user....maybe i will one day...

Real farmers walks.

You can do it.
I believeve in you user

T-thanks user

Greetings from Florida

Hope you wipe that shit down or you're going to get some nasty as fuck infections.

Thatd be a pain to lug out there all the time

>tfw hindi as fuck at the gym

>go to Indian gym
core is shredded from hanging onto the side of trains
>arrive at gym
>immediately step in human shit
>get changed and enter
>all the chalk is different colours
>people throwing it at each other
>cow in the squat rack
>have to wait for it to move before my workout
>go to find manager to complain
>hes throwing fireworks at the zumba class
>get in my tuc-tuc and leave

>He only brought enough weight for curls.

post it user

>he doesn't wash himself in the ganges river after his workout

>home gym is the dream
>all i have is one dumbbell and barely enough space to do fucking pushups in my current apartment
feelsbadman.gympeg

iktf I have not a lot of space I only have a barbell which has to sit next to my bed, I only have space to do curls and squats, but gotta make do.

Bullshit excuse.

I live in a small bedroom. I have a bed, a bench, dumbells, etc. You make space.

okay cunt, make space

how do you squat out there? do you train your longhorns to stay still while you lay the barbell across their horns and rack the weight? or do you put it across the bed of your truck and start out atg then lift up?

been wanting to buy land and lift and shoot in the same field but i don't want to keep a rack where the goats will fuck with it

clean that shit out. then lift your bed against the wall when you're ready to lift.

If i post it, you guys gotta help me name it.

That would be so comfy =(

Looks comfy, user

Only do front squats out there. Gotta clean what I wanna squat.

cofmy as fuck

I-Is this the fabled 5 barbell style?

duuuuude fuck wish i was there rn

Plz do

as someone from south Texas that works out in their garage i can absolutely guarantee that you really don't want to be there.

the heat drains your energy, the humidity makes sweat pour down your entire body, making you more tired and exhausted. and the fact that you're lifting heavy ass weight while it's 95+ outside makes you overheat and feel like your on the verge of a heat stroke.

i try not to lift during the day but sometimes my schedule doesnt work with me and i have to. i can never finish all my sets and it takes longer because you need more rest between sets to cooldown. i bet if i collected all my sweat i could fill a half gallon bucket.

seriously, working out outside in the summer sucks. even at night it's humid as hell