Bulk or Cut at 14% body fat

I've been cutting for about a month now. Overall a bit placed with my progress. However I still have some fat around the love handled and chest areas. Do I cut for another month or 2 or bulk?

Pleases*
Handles*

recomp

Meaning I should eat on maintenance and lift? What about cardio

In a similar place, and also want to know more. Does recomp mean eating on maintenance or clean bulk?

I was just about to open this thread.

Should I cut a bit more?

OP here. I read a bit and they said you should eat above maintenance on workout days (not more than 4 days a week) and on a deficit on your non workout days. That's it.
I hope some of the more experienced anons would help out.

lol that fucking gyno kys

That ain't no 14%.
More like 19 or 20. At 14, we would see some abdominal definition, which currently there is none.

That's not gyno lol. That's chest fat. Gyno is puffy nipples caused by tissue under the nipple. Get your facts tstraight

Dunno man. The machine said 14%.

That's not 19% percent you retard, try 15-16%

Where can i take one of these?

I did it at my local GNC. They have a machine there. I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Why doesn't everyone just cut down to ~10% and then clean bulk forever?

Why are people using advanced bodybuilding strategies for average bodies?

Why is everyone sabotaging eachother?

cut more. if you bulk now you gonna get fat again and hate yourself. you dont have enough "room" to bulk.
unless you want to lose every small sign of any definition whatsoever

Because I like eating 3 pizzas in a sitting every 2 weeks

Judging from your lack of any real muscle and your pudginess in spite of being """14%""" bodyfat, it's clear that you're a natty. Since you're a natty, bulking is just one giant meme. All it will do is help you get fat. Cut down to 10% bf and then if you really want to do a real bulk, hop on test and dbol. If you want to stay natty, then slowly eat maybe 200 calories above your TDEE per day while increasing volume in the gym. Make sure it's real, healthy food. Stop getting half of your protein from powder.

You have 3 options before you.
1. Keep cutting. You'll lose fat relatively fastest, but muscle growth will be the slowest, possibly not happening or going negative.
2. Clean bulk. You'll gain muscle relatively fastest, but will inevitably gain more fat. You'll probably end up cutting again afterwards.
3. Recomp. Your muscle grown will be slower relative to option two, but you should also be able to lose fat, albeit slower relative to option one.

Yeah. Just make sure not to go overboard with your intake on workout days. Also make sure you're getting enough protein all around.

Jesus Christ don't listen to anything this guy says.

Clean bulk +500 TDEE for four months, 1-1.5lbs added in weight each week. Go on a cut in about 4-5 months.

The machine said I'm 14 dude. I honestly thought I was hovering around 20