Why do lanklets like Schwartznigger do the stupidest shit in their life?

Why do lanklets like Schwartznigger do the stupidest shit in their life?

Pic related it's Arnie's mistress and their child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldIwEG9xQ-M
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
youtu.be/9sMc4uUGklQ?t=499
youtube.com/watch?v=4-JJEwwPR5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HIGH TEST

good lord, that pudgy bitch is a TOTAL fucking mess. the female hobgoblin next to him is also a disaster.

That kid doesn't even lift.

how is he exactly the same browness as his mom but his dad is white?

>posting a pic from when he was 12

Look at his HEIGHT, (Arnie's) FACE, and FRAME.

Spitting image of his dad.

He's uglier but could look pretty good.

He has a bit of a horse face.

> lack of orbitals
> low cheekbone
> big teeth
> potatoe jaw
> narrow face
> low fwhr

But at least he is tan and swole and 6 feet tall so there is that.

Needs to hop on gh soon, his wrists are unfortunately small.

Meanwhile his brother...

>the bastard son is the one who closest follows his dads legacy

why does this always happen

because modern white women make terrible wives and mothers

He looks more handsome lol

HIGH FWHR theory is legit.

Because they want their father's approval the most. They don't want to be looked down upon at the family reunions, if they even get to go. They want to prove to their father, and by extent, every single relative that they're just as good.

Nah, it's because Arnie forced his fatass to get into shape. I think he was embarrassed by what a slob his mother was turning him into.

He looks DYEL but doesn't have an attractive enough face to make up for it.
Explain the 3rd brother who will not be named.

Arnie feared that ones mother

just gonna drop this here
youtube.com/watch?v=ldIwEG9xQ-M

The what about the fat son he has with Shriver?

What about the super fat son?

Very nice

That mother has Arnie by the balls.

His dad is a fraud in the first place. A man that wants to be a role model will never star in a movie where he's getting pregnant it's fucking kike propaganda (sex role reversal). Considering this, I wouldn't blame the kid for how numale he looks, his dad probably had something to do with that.

Because chubby Latinas make the best high test baby incubators. The trick is to fatten them up as kids and then start weight training as soon as puberty starts. Fact it's in a couple of science journals.

His bastard son looks better in that picture lol

>latino
>high test

Pick one after you're done picking the tomatoes.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

>Results: After applying sampling weights and adjusting for age, percent body fat, alcohol, smoking, and activity, testosterone concentrations were not different between non-Hispanic blacks (n = 363; geometric mean, 5.29 ng/ml) and non-Hispanic whites (n = 674; 5.11 ng/ml; P > 0.05) but were higher in Mexican-Americans (n = 376; 5.48 ng/ml; P < 0.05). Non-Hispanic blacks (40.80 pg/ml) had a higher estradiol concentration than non-Hispanic whites (35.46 pg/ml; P < 0.01) and Mexican-Americans (34.11 pg/ml; P < 0.01). Non-Hispanic blacks (36.49 nmol/liter) had a higher SHBG concentration than non-Hispanic whites (34.91 nmol/liter; P < 0.05) and Mexican-Americans (35.04 nmol/liter; P < 0.05).
Conclusions: Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels. Mexican-Americans had higher testosterone than whites but similar estradiol and SHBG concentrations. Given these findings, it may be equally if not more important to investigate estradiol as testosterone in relation to diseases with racial disparity.

Got you, I was actually too lazy to google the study but wanted to check it.

You gotta consider that diet has a huge impact on the levels of test and estradiol so it could be that and not so much a genetic difference.

youtu.be/9sMc4uUGklQ?t=499

Mexicans have higher prenatal testosterone

you're married to maria shriver and this fucking thing walks past you

arnie what did you do

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

So is this why macho culture is still prevalent in latin america?

>Would you rather fuck a skeleton or fuck a tiny hippo?

Guess now we know

Mostly because Mexico and Latin America as a whole is about 8 to 10 years behind the US. So about 2027 Mexico will barely get social justice warriors.

Diet of the parents also affect the offspring, starting from sperm quality.

Yeah, he mentions that there, countries with higher percentage of smokers tend to have lower prenat test. I mean, not diet, but sperm quality wise.

Does anyone actually have pics of the lady 9 months before she gave birth? Everyone knows that Latinas turn into goblins after having a child, but I wonder if she was attractive before.

She was always a troglodyte.

The son was born in October 1997. This picture is from 1996.

White always disappears in race mixing. That's why we must breed with white women only, and shame those who partake erectile treason

>erectile treason

Jesus Christ does the border fence surrounding /pol/ need repairing again

Why would Arnold fuck her when he had/has 24 hour access to top-shelf pussy? It doesn't make sense...

He saw a fat latina ass bent over and decided to immediately plow it without any further thought.

8 years btw. Send me your tears please.

goback2stormfront

Autism

Don't go there. I've only been ever visited Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums has always been realistic about race.

What you need to do is take your nigger ass back to le /r/eddit.

>unironically believing in the jew conspiracy

you realize this isn't even a pol concept right? it's just logic, if you want to keep having white people around, they need to breed with other whites or else you'll get mixed race babies, don't know how you don't understand this

Source

youtube.com/watch?v=4-JJEwwPR5w

Hey man pretty dumb to post yourself on Veeky Forums, also not a nigger xd.
>also i'm a race realist gaiz not a racist!!!

>xd

Please go wipe your wife's black boyfriend's cum out of your eyes so you can see that you are not on le /r/eddit.

I believe it was Joe Rogan who broke it down...

Long story short, Arnold would not last long in a room with ANY woman before flirting with her. But still, why this bitch? Because she was AROUND all the time and probably worked a repor with Arnold that was sexually suggestive. Plus, she was probably a freak - like rimming Arnold etc. Finally, she probably lied to Arnold about being on BC or being not able to have children, so Annie just said fuck it. If some maid want to eat his ass and bounce on his lap after a long day, why not?

She probably cartwheeled with joy when she found out she was pregnant with a handsome famous multi millionaires son

Heat of the moment. Chances are, this wasn't premeditated fucking. He was probably home alone for a bit one day, and she was there cleaning. Dude was probably horny because Maria wasn't putting out, and she was right there in his house and willing.

Arnold would probably need to plan encounters with other women behind his wife's back, and I doubt he'd risk his reputation to strategically have some side action. Its easy to remove yourself from the most situations when you're tempted to do something, but not so easy when that temptation is right there in your home.

Not even romans wanted germanics around

haha, yeah. And now Germanics these days are trying to claim that they were Emperors. Lmfao.

your political beliefs have no place on Veeky Forums take it elsewhere faggot

Took a while to wipe that bull's cum out of your eyes, eh?

What's your point?

Deniro is clearly has germanic blood
Germanics need to be exterminated

That was someone else replying to you fucking retard lmfao.

Veeky Forums is about getting big, I bet you've never touched a weight in your life.

Can you explain this in more detail?
Its very interesting

So we're Arnold's... Makes forearms look bigger

>he typed all of that out instead of just calling me a fucking dyel

fucking pathetic

a rich & well groomed fuccboi

dyel

>implying the future of mankind isn't Asian-mulatto hybrids

Just give up you cuck. White people naturally have low birth rates. I'd give them 300 more years before they all get mixed into the one race global mono-ethnicity

We'll see. I'm certainly not giving up.

Poor white guy

Why were they fighting?

nigger probably started it, and said that they either fight or he and his homeboys attack his friends and whatever girl he's around

You guys are both cringey af. Gtfo here you fucking cancerous faggots.

Running in the wet sand to work calves, just like his old man. Brings a tear to my eye. A living legacy.

that girl is dominican

i give it ten more years before the state is paying me to go down a line of you subhumans shooting each one with a captive bolt gun

What a great photo.

Holy fuck, Arnie really was a genetic god

Tiger woods hit like 40 different women before he got busted. Some people have the ability to fuck everything and do it

nigga deniro is like half irish

la mejor sangre corre por sus venas
jelly