Uni/college thread

uni/college thread

Haven't seen one of these in a while. Looking for a lifting buddy for at least the fall. Starting grad school. Just got back from a 6 month stint in South America and have lost the little of what I had before I left, so I'm hopping on SS, should be a couple of months into the program by the time I get to CS.

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

admissions.tamu.edu/admissions-staging/media/Main/pdfs-transfer/LA-ECON.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

are the whataburger meets still happening?

i dont know what those are, sorry

What an awful school you chose to attend.
>Whoop
Seriously kill yourselves

ty for the reply. didn't want to self bump again

Just moved here. But graduated from anther uni. Can't wait for all the honey bunnies in august

anyone go to school in rome?

>taking college rivalries seriously

Get a load of this fucking loser.

You should attend the best school for your field, and A&M is objectively a top tier school in several disciplines.

I'm also an aggie, finishing up my last year of PhD.

Not looking for lift partner though, I enjoy working out alone.

Yeh, you can't go wrong going to A&M for most engineering disciplines. Especially great for research, since we get a shitload of funding. I've never had to do TA for money, and I don't have a fellowship.

could never study at a university that would mak me think about Ass To Mouth all day long

Going to the University of Iowa for law school and super excited! :)

University of Michigan here

Anyone at Vanderbilt?

whats the PhD in?

I went there for my bachelor's in biology and will be returning for my masters after my term in the military. The science departments were excellent, and the agricultural program is one of the best in the world.

Materials Science & Engineering

I failed out of Michigan State University. Worst thing about that is that I transferred out of a community college there.

I really think one of the only things I have going is that I have an 8 inch cock.

I have schizoid (literally autism) personality disorder and only 2 girls have touched it

Where my bruins at?

Hey OP, I'm returning for my masters in the fall. What are you doing?

cstat is a shithole

i hate it here

Use Gymder app, its like Tinder but to find gym buddies.

Chicks are fucking hot there, I did not go to A&M, but worked the area locating for Atmos and used to stay the weekend all the time.

Anyone go to/graduated from CSU Stan? I read they have a gym there and I'm going there in the fall. Was wondering if you need to pay extra to use it.

Any anons in western canada?

Chico state

Usyd
What are you fags up to during break

lowest tier school

UCLA right herrrrr

going to U of A for engineering

Alberta, Canada.

who knows I might even get a job once oil picks up again.

>Going to A&M this fall
What should I expect?

Any hogs here?

Uark what's good

My nigga

We have some fine women on campus, ain't dat right

Ucla brah? Bfit or wooden?

woo pig sooie

Usually no one in these threads but here we go

majors?

Anthro

Anyone comet?

mech eng

Whats up you groids?

12% women as well as in Aachen?

around 16% in program

jumping on this, I'm going to Blinn though because I'm a pleb

U of a eng here too. Finished second year electrical. What about you?

Is A&M worth it? I'm looking to transfer but the requirements are fucking ridiculous. They want A freshman to already have 4 levels of math

what major?

Micro

gonna be doing 3rd year Pet E traditional starting september.

I'll probably see you at the school gym.

>>>feelin fit buddy?

pic related

they've got a pretty good rank and since it's in liberal arts, you shouldn't have too much trouble getitng in. On the transfer sheet, it says you can have two math courses, or just calculus 1, which I would reccomend

admissions.tamu.edu/admissions-staging/media/Main/pdfs-transfer/LA-ECON.pdf

Just dropped out of OU brehs

How you liking petroleum? Do you live in Edmonton over the summer? You'll find me squatting in sandals

I live in Edmonton full stop.

Took a year off school. Petroleum is fine. Oil industry + jobs are shit right now, but hopefully it will get better soon.

aight, I'll call you out if I see you haha. You planning on working out in the morning?

I'm working there for at least the summer (coop originally from calgary) so for the meantime nah. But come winter semester it depends on what I feel like doing. I rarely go to class so I usually go whenever I feel like

Texas represent!

Just graduated from Baylor. Not sure if I miss college yet.

i go to regular ubc, how is okanagan. less chinese?

how's ARC? what about gym in CV or mesa court.Is there a gym in middle earth? I am an incoming freshmen.

Going into my third year, it's pretty much ARC or bust haha, It's the closest thing to an actual gym with like 4 power cages and 6 bench presses (actually better than a lot of commercial gyms I've been to). How experienced of a lifter do you think you are?

Oh yeah and there is a gym in middle but they are just as bad as CV and mesa unfortunately

My nigga, goin there cause I'm a poorfag. You don't need your first 2 years of college at a&m anyways since it's just basics. Besides why go to a&m when blinn has the same exact professors and tutors for a nonrape price and won't make you a debtcuck. A semester for me is only like $1700.

Good luck vro!

> 4 power cages and 6 bench presses
That's good to hear. Been lifting for about 7 months, I'm pretty autistic about lifting and diet. But still look DYEL in a tshirt. Anyways how's the atmosphere in ARC? are people serious or doing meme exercises?

If anything, it's the worst the first few months, buncha newbies that don't know what they're doing. After a while though it dies down and it's pretty much filled with frat guys. One thing I fucking hate tho is the powerlifting club, they hold onto those cages for hoooouuurrrrs. And 7 months ain't bad, was kinda like me when I first came to UCI

Thanks man I couldnt find this info anywhere else...seeya at ARC

No prob, man. I was on this board 2 years ago sort of in the same shoes and an older guy gave me his input and the very last thing he told me was to go Greek. Best decision you'll make on this campus. Good luck

Hey I'm starting first year of UBC this Fall, how's the gym?

MS-MIS, you?

Blinn is good if you need your basics out of the way, but I'd check the transfer requirements for the program you want to do. A lot of people start out at Blinn to get into the business school and then realize the requirements are pretty outlandish, whereas if they'd started at A&M they could've just gotten into the university and that's that.

Expect to plug in. Whatever your major is, join some kind of organization or maybe a couple. Helps you make friends and get to know people.
Besides that, tradition is a huge part of the culture. You don't have to participate, but it makes a lot of school activities worth going to and helps you relate to other students that much more easily.

Join an organization related to your field

Yo bump is no one here

Starting at Ithaca next fall

Any University of Virginia fags here?

UAB

Staying at a UTD dorm over summer, but I'm an Aggie
I like your campus, but your gym sucks compared to ours

Boomer!

I live near Ithaca. I hope you like drugs and public nigger murders.

It's rated 4th best college town in America.
I think that was an isolated incident

D R E X E L
R
A
G
O
N
S

There is a shooting at least once a month. It is a great college town, but heroin is hitting our region very hard. It's never people FROM Ithaca doing the gang shit.

How does it feel being the shitty school in university city

Where you at homos

Starting as a Freshman this fall, got orientation next week.

Why are there so many 18-year-olds on this board.
just cuck my shit up senpai. i blame reddit

>the shitty school
If penn fuck off, if temple lmao at ur life

>implying only 18 year olds are the problem

Plenty of underages too

Pls lift with me

Anybody from La Salle?

>this mad at not being a Quaker
>rawr we are dragons rawr

I laugh at your life choices from my high rise on Locust Walk.

Isn't that the scam for profit School?

I'd probably know if there were, there's only 174 students enrolled. But just on the off chance, anyone else from Curtis?

Just graduated. Really miss the corec.

>Purdue
more like Pur-dont

>being proud of of daddy's money
This is why nobody likes you fucks