Can a Veeky Forums girl sex you to death?

Can a Veeky Forums girl sex you to death?

it would be a happy death

But is this dream achievable?

How does a woman with a face this hot become a martial artist in the first place?

you seen the girls smashing watermelons with their thighs?
make that your head
or have a bitch ride you so hard you get internal bleeding

I would pay great money for her to body scissor me to death during love making.

That last method was new to me.

My desire to fuck a black girl grows daily.

SNUUU SNUUUUUUUUUU!

hnnnng

black guy here, don't do it my man

>my desire to get an STD grows daily

Why?

Tell your women to stop chasing white guys.

I don't talk to "my women" :^)

they can do whatever they want

Meme. Just don't fuck trash, I assume if a white guy wants to fuck a black girl he's not going to get one from the hood. A middle class suburban black girl will be fine

Went on a date with one last year, she played out every stereotype in the book.

Why aren't there any bookish/nerdy black girls with a big ass?

>STDs are a meme

You're absolutely correct. Now go fuck that nigger, I'm sure it'll turn out great

She'd have to touch me

>Can a Veeky Forums girl sex you to death?
>sex you
>you
>me

She'd have to actually talk to me first ;-;

I'm a middle class black guy that fucks middle class black and white women.

I see no problem here

I don't know, but I really love strong women. Such a shame most women are weak as shit.

>I really love strong women
Why?

Not that user, but ever had a girl who can squat 2.5pl8 Kegel your dick in half? That's why.

I'm going to get into some auto-analysis here but I'm sick of modern day heterosexual relationships, where men are expected to do everything and get nothing in return. The expectation that a man is supposed to protect a woman is one of these factors, so overall I tend to like women who can take care of themselves. Financially independent women and physically strong women are really attractive to me because of that, because it removes that responsibility from my shoulders and allows the relationship to exist for its own sake.

Of course a woman who can kick your ass is simply hot by her own rights, and I love the way muscular women look (when natty). Defined biceps and rippling abs covered by a soft layer of feminine skin are incredibly arousing to me. Sadly, contemporary beauty standards among women downright fetishize weakness and helplessness.
>inb4 "UR GAY ECKSDEE ECKSDEE"

I bet even the one in the pic is weak as shit compared to a man who lifts. We're talking at MOST a 1pl8 bench. Also using angles and a fresh pump, she probably looks quite flat in person.

OHHHOH NOO!!! Your race aint bailing that easy, you niggers stick to your own kind.