He lifts weights but doesn't invest any time/money into plastic surgery

>he lifts weights but doesn't invest any time/money into plastic surgery

lmaooooo

It feels like getting checked out and visible cum faces on females just out in public at the store, in elevators, etc
It feels like having people open doors for you and calling you 'Sir' when they're older than you are
It feels like the whole room shutting the fuck up whenever you make the smallest comment because everyone is attentive to your authoritative presence
It feels like being a celebrity, a God amongst mortals

It feels like your qtp2t girlfriend calling you DADDY in bed and begging you to fill her pussy up with your cum

That's what it feels like to be 8+/10

Could i get a quick rundown on these two

These two are not particularly good looking.

But I had my lower jaaw moved forward and a genioplasty

someone has to be ugly, I guess

is braces considered plastic surgery ?

Am I missing something? Because those images look the same minus a nose job

what is pic relato
same person?

>posts 2 short dyels

Only cosmetic surgery I think I'll need is hair plugs eventually. My face is pretty symmetrical.

>He thinks muscle matters

Do you know what is it about?

>face aesthetic
>height
>wide frame

As long as you are not auschwitz skinny or american fat, your body is hot if you have 3 things posted above.

>same person?
yes, after some surgeries

This is the ortognatic surgery, right?
I have to do this one, i have receding chin just like the before footage of OP's pic, and the teeth just looks and feels way behind.

Did any of you already went to the procedure? I have to do it but i fear that my diction or voice may be fucked, or my face in general. I work with that, fuck.

But user, I'm already attractive

ye

>he lifts but is shorter than 6'
Why even start?

If you're just doing it for looks than just getting implants would be a much more suitable option. The whole "it's muh bones tho" wears off real quick once you see actual footage of the surgery (and realize how dangerous it is - it can make you blind). Check out Doctor Eppley for arguably the best plastic surgeon in the country(at least, that's what lookism says).

How's your jaw now, mate?
How long did it take to look normal?
Would you mind relating how it changed for you?

>it can make you blind
BLIND?

Jesus, i'm out

Took a few months for the swelling to go down completely and look normal, but my jaw feels fine now. Lower lip feels slightly numb still but it isn't that bad. Changed my face completely, right picture is about a year on from left.

Looks way better.
I'm scared because people say this shit can be dangerous, but i guess i'll have to do it.
ty.

They're 6'3 and swole.

And this piece of shit will transfer his genes and polute gene pool. God, good thing that my mom and dad picked each other.

Me too

Deleted?