Wants to be a Chad

>wants to be a Chad
>doesn't practice a real sport

Reminder that weight lifting is just something to complement your athletic performance. It's not a real sport in itself.

Why are football players handsome? Speaking from real life experience, half the football players on my high school football team look like superheros or good looking movie actors.

Can anyone explain a reason why?

Sports after the age of 18 are for niggers only.

?

Powerlifting incel cope.

Sports after the age of 18 are for niggers only.

COPE

Chads are born for war and violence, and thus they excel at activities that mimic war.

Alll those guys could pass for chad except the low fighting success one

Yes, but it's not as strongly expressed as in the high fighting success male, more androgenic traits = warrior phenotype.

Chad, at the most fundamental level is the kind of male that would be a warchief in the bronze age. Note that this does not by any means imply lower intelligence or unkindness or any of these other traits sometimes assigned to men like this (no doubt by effete, jewish intellectuals)

Tebow isn't a Chad. He's a virgin.

I extremely doubt that

>adegg
>real sport
lmao

They were involved in athletics from an early age. Humans are 90% nurture. Raise your kids right. Short of some crippling deformity genetics has nothing to do with it.

I look like low T on these
Anything I can do to fix that?

He is because he is a devout Christian. Look it up

This is very true. I used to play baseball, basketball, and swim with great success. I was recruited for baseball in high school.

I then had to stop at 15 because I had to get a job due to family situation.

I really miss sports and will play pickup basketball and football, but would love to play a sport again. I'm 18 and 6'1''

It's rumored tebow was a sex machine while at florida. The virgin thing is just a big act.

lol

>a big act.
we're trying to discuss tim tebow, stop talking about your parents' marriage.

Tebow plays minor league baseball now, lmao

Chad genetics

>chad genetics
no that's fag genetics

do you think these guys play sports? lel

Cope.

middle person looks like a guy.

yeah but you could tell it's supposed to be a girl. that's enough these days.

lots of horsefaced girls nowadays

we need more feminine beauties