Your average Veeky Forumscuck:

your average Veeky Forumscuck:
>"HAHAHA veg-tards drink your soy milk and eat your tofu. those phytoestrogens are giving you breasts and disrupting your hormones!"

Later on in the day, same person:
>"I have no problem chugging all this dairy and wolfing down this meat. Never mind dairy is literally all sex hormones and animals are fed solely GMO-soy."

Are Veeky Forumsgays the most retarded human beings to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EIPGyWacVE
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
worldnewsdailyreport.com/england-man-grows-breasts-after-drinking-too-much-soy-milk/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/
scienzavegetariana.it/nutrizione/vnhl/LLsoy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump because fit has no response.
Really get the brain cells chuggin, doesn't it?

sage goes in all fields

Only skinnytards are drinking milk for gains. I'm sipping my dude.

Agreed. Sage

What the fuck is going on with his spine. Is he turning into Abomination?

that pic is like 3 years old... cmon

Isn't even his final form

This is what mental illness looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=-EIPGyWacVE

the singular reason i don't take vegans seriously is because of this guy, I'm usually a really calm guy but he just rubs me 7 ways till sunday and I can't figure out why.

>it's another overly aggressive vegan that cant understand that their diet isn't for everyone, then will be met with the same amount of vitriol and will reply with "vegansidekick" images when on the defensive episode

Isn't this the faggot who said he wanted to put his feet through strollers when he heard babies cry? The one who had a knife and threatened to skin people?

This guy isn't mentally ill because he's a vegan. He's mentally ill because he's a legitimately mentally ill person. Eating meat and dairy won't change that. He was abused as a child.

pretty sure its just some kid from /b/ trolling who isn't even vegan

wow he's actually schizophrenic. no wonder he's delusional enough to think that eating only plants will somehow magically replace the effect of antipsychotics

t. schizo

that's the one, not eating animals is all well and good but saying that afterwards just makes you look like a colossal idiot

Lmao I don't go on /b/ ever. Just Veeky Forums and /tv/.

Why does everyone always comment on this obvious b8. The only thing these threads do is make people hate vegans even more.

Don't forget /mu/, /mu/ is good too.

This kid is fucking insane. No wonder everyone says he's nuts.

>GMOs are bad

Ok Alex Jones

What happened to his fucking neck?

Dude, you spend way too much time creating thread after thread pushing your agenda.
Best to slow it down a bit if you like posting here.

brain damage? or just canadian?

damn I actually feel bad for this guy, hopefully he doesn't kill anyone lol

Roll for number of steaks.
Last two are your number.

>/mu/, /mu/ is good too.
fuck /mu/

Are vegans the superior race? I swear the best bodybuidlers are all natural vegan. Anyone else is trash and should actually consider suicide.

>Never mind dairy is literally all sex hormones
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>and animals are fed solely GMO-soy."
>what is grass/grain fed and free range
Also SHBG is inversely proportional to protein intake.
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
Rollin

It might not lower test but who cares.. it's fucking horrendous for you in every other way. When will non-vegan Veeky Forumstards understand. It's like their brains are so underdeveloped that they exist on a lesser plane of understanding.

You do not have the necessary knowledge to even speak on this matter. Your body doesn't take in complete proteins due to your vegan or vegetarian diet. Please enjoy your malnourishment.

Jesus Christ... the myth persists.

Soy and quinoa offer complete proteins just like any animal meat. To even suggest otherwise is to be a colossal brainlet. Plant-based diets are not only as nutritionally complete as an animal meat based one... but actually superior in most regards.

It took me five seconds to google this

Google PDCAAS next

What am I suppose to make of this?
You have to eat more of vegetables to get your necessary proteins without having to take in 500x the amount of cholesterol and saturated fats you should

Um.. soybean protein is at 1.00 (100%) just like egg, dairy and meat. Are you fucking stupid? So veg-heads can get complete protein through just soy products alone.

PDCAAS tells you how close the protein matches human requirements and how well you can digest it.

Then you need to account for the Biological Value, which is how much of the protein in the food can be digested as an AA.

Ya soy isn't that bad. The rest are shit.

>soy isn't that bad
Literally the same as meat, dairy, eggs.

Stegosaurus mode

Why do people keep using this guy to represent vegans? I'm honest-to-God 100% certain he's not even human. Noe vegan I know has physical oddities like that, most of them look very healthy.

Are there any "part time meat eaters" on here or "95 percent vegetarians"?
I stopped eating meat 2 months ago for health reasons. I wanted to see if i could drastically reduce my meat and dairy intake and ive been able to do it.
The only time its an issue is in a social setting like a family bbq or going out to eat with the inlaws. I hardly have any options. Again, i stopped meat for health reasons, not necessarily for ethical reasons, or environmental reasons(which i agree is a problem in itself). I just feel like im a hypocrite if i eat meat once a week, but idk if i should feel like one.

>tfw you lift so hard you become a dinosaur

You'll only feel like a hypocrite if you consider yourself a vegetarian or vegan. Personally, I can't even stomach meat anymore. The other day I grabbed a bite of chicken and it just felt so goddamn disgusting.

>le soy isn't bad meme

worldnewsdailyreport.com/england-man-grows-breasts-after-drinking-too-much-soy-milk/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

fuck off big soy shills

I've been drinking exclusively soy milk every day since 2007. I do not have man boobs. Phytoestrogens contributing to a severe hormone imbalance is literally the most bullshit pseudoscience I've ever read.

My masters in life sciences and degree in advanced care paramedicine disagree and my base hospital physician who I'm licensed under would have a field day with you retards.

Disregard you are correct in what you are saying

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

"In case anybody doesn't feel like reading the paper: This wasn't a controlled test of the effect of soy consumption on humans, this is a case study of the effect of extremely high soy consumption on one diabetic male. The authors wisely refrain from drawing any conclusions about the effect soy isoflavones on humans in general, but merely speculate that the "threshold for symptomatic testosterone decrease might be higher than in [nine previous studies on the subject]."
In those nine previous studies, the highest isoflavone intake of ANY of the 225 participants was 139 mg/day, whereas this subject ingested 360 mg/d. Based on isoflavone content of firm tofu, that means he was eating... 3 and a half pounds of firm tofu daily! Holy hell!
If there are any people out there who are eating 3.5 pounds of tofu per day regardless of your diet, I would suggest that you see a dietitian or at least buy a cookbook."

Enlighten us, then, mongoloid.

Let's see your degrees then

> base hospital physician
Implying hospital physicians aren't all in the grips of big pharma.
Nice try, but I'm not falling for the meat-jew.

Bullshit let's see your gyno

Give me a quick rundown. I've never heard this guys voice and I don't plan on breaking that

>worldnewsdailyreport

literally the onion 2.0

Protip: people who are happy and healthy don't ordinarily have to print the words on their shirts.

Guy has mental issues. Give him a break. If anything, he definitely is healthy.

He looks weird as fuck.

Yeah, but you fell for the beta herbivore jew.

Sage

Your too far gone and from the sounds of it you seem to be a tantra hydra canabologist
Your not worthy
This I agree with but seeing as how I'm a citizen of Canada this is the governments problem and I literally have no say just like the doctors here

youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

*tetra

There is no point to engage when sheep have already began taking orders from their shephard

Even the blacks trying to present well are primitive.

>Diets were isoenergetic, with either 150 g lean meat or 290g tofu daily providing an equivalent amount of macronutrients, with only the source of protein differing between the two diets. Each diet lasted for 4 weeks, with a 2-week interval between interventions. Blood concentrations of sex hormones did not differ after the two diets, but the mean testosterone:oestradiol value was 10 % higher after the meat diet. SHBG was 3 % higher; whereas the FAI was 7 % lower; after the tofu diet compared with the meat diet. There was a significant correlation between the difference in SHBG and testosterone:oestradiol and weight change
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11103227

>soy protein, regardless of isoflavone content, decreased DHT and DHT/testosterone with minor effects on other hormones, providing evidence for some effects of soy protein on hormones
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098

>soy product intake may be associated with the endogenous hormone levels in Japanese men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/10798211/

soy is literally prescribed to women as an alternative to direct estrogen treatment
scienzavegetariana.it/nutrizione/vnhl/LLsoy.html

there's half a dozen rating systems for protein quality. PDCAAS is the newest one and it comes after lobbying to make soy look good. the biological value is shit, the protein is inferior, but damn, this shit is so cheap and easy to grow we're already putting it in animal feed, imagine the dosh if we could get humans eating our cash crop

>not knowing that non fermented soy being healthy is bullshit cooked up by the food oil industry to sell more of their waste products.

That's why you eat lean meat, all the estrogen is contained in the fat. Get my fat from coconut oil and weekly grass-fed calf liver.

Vegans love to talk about superfoods but funnily none come close to liver, also a source of B12 the vitamin they need to buy at the store for their diet not to kill them. It's almost like we are meant to eat meat.

>implying that meat or dairy are any better than unfermented soy
I'd rather take my risks with soy than meat or dairy.

and that's why you'll never make it

that fucking spine

I eat meat and even I have to take a b12 supplement.

You should eat liver then. Also a great source of zinc, copper and selenium, which you might be low in. Those minerals have so much benefits regarding hormonal health and cognition.

Also almost everyone is low in vit A since carotenes are poorly converted into retinol (usable A) and few eat liver. Another vital vitamin.

He's a vegan in roids.

*you're

You can get more than enough vitamin A from carrots, sweet potato, and kale.

I get enough zinc, copper and selenium since i eat a lot of various nuts (brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans).

Just another example of a nutty negro that shouldn't be in our society
It doesn't end until he stabs a white person because they are white.

Small price to pay for diversity

Hey Vegayns I like your channel and your vegan recipes

Sorry I don't have a major in English since I believe it's a useless degree. Enjoy the lack of gains and your lack of knowledge when it comes to basic nutrition. At least you got me with the correction in my misrepresentation of the English language at least you've got something going for you

>>Are Veeky Forumsgays the most retarded human beings to ever exist?

nah most of us arent vegan

>see thread
>never watched his shit, decide to look into his vegan diet videos
>click video
>first min is him bullshitting about stupid, meaningless shit
>next two min is about his vegan breakfast
>next 15 min are about some legal youtube complaining, shots of his layabout loser gf, and equally dumb shit

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKER'S FACE. What the hell is wrong with you subhumans?

Not that guy, but you learn the difference between "your" and "you're" literally in the second grade.

The fact that you think such spellbinding knowledge requires an English degree speaks volumes about you.

Rolling

Didn't this guy bench 115 kg after 10 years of training?

>borderline toxic levels of a select few vitamins/minerals
>almost as full of cholesterol as eggs

The organ meme needs to die

Talks about hallucinating DAILY and anger/depression as well as how he walks around thinking about inflicting harm on everyone he sees and goes on a tangent about wanting to slit some guys throat if given the chance.

Then I stopped watching because I was bored.

rolling

>eat liver

can't wait to get heme iron poisoning

kek

>get drunk
>order pizza
How do I break the cheese habit, vegan brahs?

>sex hormones
Wat

>Are there any "part time meat eaters" on here or "95 percent vegetarians"?
Present. I am eating a beef burritos right now. I have TVP in the mail, so if that stuff is really good I'll have even less reason to eat meat.

Every jewtuber says soy is safe. I know your sperg ass trusts at least one.

That won't happen considering vegans are too scared to post in /CBT/.

>going down 1 grocery store aisle instead of another is BETA
You fucking fag don't even backpeddle about you just joking. You're a numale.

>order pizza without cheese
>put vegan cheese on it instead
Other than that just don't eat cheese

I just think of the suffering that the cow went through to get the cheese and that's enough to deter me.

You're going to be severely disappointed if you expect TVP to compare to hamburger. I mean, it's alright to add some protein to your food but it's not going to fill the void

>doesn't even know that ancient humans had ill effects recorded from their bones from vitamin A toxicity from eating liver
Well well well well well well well

>Even plants eat meat
>Somehow eating meat is bad if we do it