Back r8 thread

Post pics of your back and r8

You look pale and a little high bf. Good width and size but no definition at all, might look juicy after a hard cut.

Old pic, December 9th 2015

OP needs to do something about that acne and cut, apart from that both of you respectable gentlemen are looking pretty good.

>You look pale
So?

I won't be cutting till the end of the year as I want to keep gaining strength :/

What can I do about the acne? I've always had it but it was worse in my teens during puberty, solid backs tho

Hot showers. Don't sleep without a shirt on. Wash your bedsheets at least once or twice a week. Cut back on the milk and cheese. If all that fails then hop on Accutane.

you're not even OP you're some WN larper who's going to get mad that somebody implied being pale is bad

just go away

Getting some sun helps as well.

Thanks man I will start doing those things, sometimes if I'm going to the gym late in the evening I don't shower after which probably doesn't help either, I'd prefer not to have to get on Accutane

and yea sunlight I don't get much of, I only leave my room to lift and go to work

Might want to get that mole looked at. The one just above your belt line. 6/10 back otherwise. Width is there but looks like the traps and erectors may need development.

What back workouts do you bros do?

Helps you get cancer. Tanning is not healthy.

roidslol

some sun you fucking idiot, not becoming a kebab under august sun

why are you so paranoid?

Anyone know why it's so hard to get my back big? I can get my chest big really quick with just benching, and I can feel my chest get really sore after a workout. I haven't had a similar experience when working out my back.

just do pullups

Deadlift 3x a week and do 3x7 for three back accessories after, two horizontal (e.g. db rows & seated cable rows) and one vertical (e.g. lat pulldown) afterwards

And whoever mentioned the mole thanks I will ask my doctor to look at it when I'm next in. I have had it for years though I've never thought there may be something wrong, hopefully nothing bad.

What's the ideal reps/sets for deadlift?

I'm natural retard

1x5

1 x 5
1 x 3
1 x 1

I would say on average over a week I work with 90% of my max for a mixture of singles, doubles and triples. Sometimes 4 -6 rep sets with a slightly lower percentage too, but not too often. On weeks where I'm planning to PR I will drop out squats and back accessories leading up to it.

I also squat (front squat only atm) 1-3x a week depending on how much focus I want to give to pulls and again when I'm going for a PR.

I've gone from a 398lb deadlift and a very unimpressive back going into 2017 toba 550lb deadlift last week and a decent back in 6 months. Bodyweight went from 167lbs coming out of a four month cut at the end of last year to currently sitting at 187lbs, but I have gained a fair bit of bodyfat as you can see.

How do you front squat ass to mouth in a public gym? What is the benefit?

Front squats help a lot with speed off the floor when deadlifting and I prefer to be as explosive as possible with all my pulls so it's my bread and butter

Myron Gaines

I have a winged scapula so training back and posing is a bitch, yet I think my back is a strong point

I don't know how to flex my back

this fucking mudblood has abs on his back wtf

REEEEE

Need to stop playing skyrim and go deadlift

Cant find my lats lads

get
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

IM GONNA MAKE IT

>tfw browsing through this thread with pure envy because I can't deadlift

c-can I still make similar progress to you guys without DL's

Did a Muslim throw acid on your face?

not at that height lel

Are deadlifts required for a thicker and wider back? Or could I get away with just weighted pull ups and row variations?

Will I get banned for posting my back tiddies?

do both

6'2

wtf how do I get lats like this?

Weighted pullups

Get tan, have low insertions, and do a fuckton of vertical pulls I'd presume.

Janoy pls go

holy shit is there anyone in here who isn't >20% bodyfat?

sickening form

fucking kek

meh

1.80cm 83kg
Any advice? Thanks

Pls no bully