Does becoming Veeky Forums make you handsome?

Does becoming Veeky Forums make you handsome?

It'll make your face less fat, if you're already fat of course, if you're skinny your face will look the same but will look better as a result of it being on a better body

>Hairline like guy in OP's pic at 22

Can I still make it?

Not exactly but Im sure drunk women would rather fuck an ugly Veeky Forumsizen rather than a typical /v/irgin

Depends.

If you're one of those 'ugly duckling' kinda guys who is overweight, badly dressed, has shitty posture, bad skin and all that shit... Then yeah, getting Veeky Forums is basically you unearthing the good looks that are laying dormant under your terrible presentation.

If you're just an ugly guy then it's not going to really change that. It'll still improve things.

Honestly if looking 'better' is your chief concern I'd advise you simply to attain perfect posture, get some clothes that fit and get a good haircut... That's pretty much gonna take you up to like 90% of your looks potential.

Just have a good browrige, good eyebrows and good eyes

>just finished the leftovers
man he is one handsome man. also fuck nora. also i preferred season twos finale since it was about family and not about loving some bitch who doesn't know what she wants like season threes finale.

>if you're skinny your face will look the same

No, the increase of testosterone will change your skull structure.

The leftovers was a great series.

justin thearoux is so sexy, they should have shown his penis during that most powerful man in the world episode

A thick neck and a great body will TRANSFORM
your facial aesthetics

FROM TWINK TO A CHAD

Yes.

:)

yeah i enjoyed the show quite a lot. s two still felt particularly amazing to me.

>that pic related
hnnnngggg

You certainly will become better looking, but it's all up to your facial structure to decide if you'll be attractive or not after getting fucking swole.

Chris Zylka mogs Thad (both are still very good looking tho)

i do agree that season 2 is much better than season 3

the best episodes in the series imo were the ones with purgatory specifically international assassin, powerful man in the world, and season 2 finale

That Freddy one is by far the best one. Absolutely on point.

i agree with you on everything

did you ever get incest vibes from the scenes with laurie and shirtless, muscled tommy? like in the flashback ep? can't even blame here since zylka is gorgeous

Composition of Veeky Forums

90 percent Freddies, Gunthers and Daniels
7 percent marcus
2 percent Brad
1 percent Chad

Yeah, the picture isn't very detailed though
There are sub-chads, sub-brads et.c, Daniel is by far the most undetailed one since there are so many different Daniel's

Yes, I did get incest vibes LOL

If i recall correctly, nora was like feeling up tommy in an almost sexual way , it was weird to watch lol. But almost every girl would act like that in front of a sexy man

By the way, how did you feel about Season 3 finale time skip, i thought the season 3 finale was heartwarming but i wished they could have done something like in the last scene of season 2 finale or the birthday party in season 3 episode 1 where they had the whole main cast/family together having fun for the last time

>how did you feel about Season 3 finale time skip
i feel mostly the same as you. i felt like because of the time skip, i had to reorient my head to what was going on with the story, events, timeline and i couldn't just focus on the emotion and characters (which i thought was the whole point of the show). i feel it was an unnecessary hurdle for the last bit of the characters journeys.

>but i wished they could have done something like in the last scene of season 2 finale
i felt the exact same man. season two finale was so meaningful because it had all my favorite characters completely some immediate harsh difficulty yet finding some comfort and meaning and some semblance of peace in each other, even if it was for just that moment. s3 finale didn't work for me mostly because i never really connected with nor liked nora nor did i like the nora/kevin relationship.

i really wish it ended with something more family-related with jill and tommy and matt (pbuh) and mary, just the whole family together man.

also do you think nora actually went to the other dimension with the 2% or was she lying? or do you think the writers got themselves in a corner because they somehow had to incorporate noras character elemtns of a) finding closure with her kids lives and b) actually having to go to the other world?

yah i agree with you so much man. that distant finale was really weird lol. Also i hated how they just killed matt (one of my favorite characters) offscreen with the line " did you attend his funeral". and did they ever mention tommy in the finale?

speaking of nora, i dont really hate nora that much, but she is kinda mentally unstable because of what happened with her whole family departing and that she never came into contact with kevin for around 20 years (i forgot the amount of years) or so.

Also, I think Nora might have went to the other dimension with the other 2 percent, idk. the scientist dudes basically drowned nora in that circle tube thing and then nora was transported to that other world. maybe its similar to how when kevin drowns, he was able to get into the purgatory world.

im not entirely sure if nora's story was a lie or the truth. but the writers might have written themselves into a corner stone.

>There are sub-chads, sub-brads et.c,

pls elaborate user

is he natty?

still looks sexy even in that weird ass fedora and dumb sunglasses covering his amazing eyebrows

LOL. Saved

Yes. Can't fix a fucked up face BUT way better looking overall than a fat boy or weakling. Think of it: would you rather fuck a butterface or just a regular old ugly bitch with a trash body.

Do what you can with what you got.

or just a thick neck

Head and neck of a robust chad

Frame and muscle mass of an INCEL

Man, what the fuck is wrong with the world these days

>some dude is kind of ugly and not in great shape
>society is ruined!

Corey "The Neck" Taylor

WTF. That's the body of a 45 year old man. Unreal. How he do it?