Finally pressed 315, what do you think Veeky Forums?

Finally pressed 315, what do you think Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eisLuWPn_BY&ytbChannel=(WFAC) Wichita Falls Athletic Club
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you should stop trying to make this a meme.

it's an olympic press (meaning his strict press is notably lower than that, similar to push press vs. strict press), but it's nonetheless impressive as fuck.

Here, summed it up for you

how the fuck do you train your spine to withstand that much punishment?

you know this bait would be just as funny if you didn't pretend to be the guy in the video op

ever deadlifted or squatted kiddo?

this kid has dedicated his life to be the vessel of rippetoes failed athletic endeavours

Dat ass

idgaf if your form was pure dog shit, that's impressive. I bet you could still strict press maybe like 260 lbs. Unless they're fake pl8s in which case fuck off.

Nice job, you are certainly stronger than 99% of anons on here. Not an OHP though

This is Chase Lindley. And you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=eisLuWPn_BY&ytbChannel=(WFAC) Wichita Falls Athletic Club

i do but still, that unatural curvature...
how in earth hes not herniating his shit?

it's technically an OHP. OHP means pressing a weight overhead, so OHP = strict press, olympic press, push press

now, on Veeky Forums OHP = strict press, so we call our strict presses OHP

Why, oh why, did Rippetoe bring back the olympic press? At least with his original shit you could somewhat, maybe argue that he was trying to set new lifters up to become decent powerlifters. I mean it'd be a stretch, but there would at least be a bit of a base for the argument. But this shit is just retarded, it serves no purpose for the big 3, it serves no purpose for bodybuilding, it serves no purpose for olympic lifting, it serves no purpose in sports training, and it doesn't even translate all that well to strongman. What the fuck is the point?

in the 50s-60s when the press was still an olympic lift they trained to master this type of press. There's some guy doing 220 kg this way with perfect technique, barely below his C&J kek

fuck off dumb chaseposter

Love the jiggle when he celebrates. I wanna fuck it.

That's not you. I bet 6million shekels you aren't even American

I feel really good when I do OHP, I like it more than BP. Am I strange?

you gonna break yo back

this is where powerlifting gets you

looks like hes never lifted weights in his life

Nice standing incline press

in the early days of oly lifting, presses in the heavyweight class were actually higher than the jerks. pretty crazy

Here's solid proof that strength=/= aesthetics.

There's no such thing as "strict press" it's just called ohp. Strict press is slang for ohp with good form because so many people use shit form.

Oh no, not this thead again. Fuck off with this standing bench press meme

>not hanging upside down from squat rack by knee creases and decline overhead pressing

do you even decompress your spine

i have this weird tingling sensation that i get when i OHP that feels really good, like opiate good.

also my OHP and bench have never not been the same for 6 months of lifting so yeah, i prefer ohp

Lmao found the deltlet

>not doing upside down squats
best compound for hamstings and abs

How can I have a good form during OHP?

When you life the bar over your head move your body under it instead of away from it.
Also you can try siting down as you will fall if you lean back

So not leaning is good form?
How much do you press?

Ohp is any movement that puts the bar overhead, this includes jerks, push press, and strict press. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

You have a weak back or something? I mean this is not the best for the back but nothing crazy if you deadlift over like 400lbs

i think you are not using correct form

Sweet!

Bad haircut

you need to lean back a bit more

>tfw you're in a hurry and have to incline bench be they are all taken

standing incline bench

Post your press then

Honestly if this is b8 or not it's still impressive as fuck

At first I was impressed even with the shit form, but then I realized that the pegs were placed roughly 5' making OP a SSJ2 level manlet.

Nice standing bench press op good job!

6 foot

snap city