inductivist.blogspot.com/2010/02/ethnic-differences-in-waist-to-hip.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats this from, lad?

bodyvisualizer.com/

Another starting strength victim

behold, the king of manlets

7ft masterrace

Seems about right.

Have I been a leglet all this time? I'm 75" tall, but my inseam is only 32.5".

Fuck I totally didnt notice, I actually have super short legs and a super long torso, which hides my fat really really well.

S O C A L
O
C
A
L

Pretty accurate.

I may have mom's height, but at least I inherited dad's barrel chest.

I dunno. I'm 6'4, 36 inseam, but I look basically like a child's torso on stilts.

We have practically the same measurements/stats

I never felt like I looked shitty, it's just weird seeing all you anons with longer legs than me.

Pic related is me. It's decently accurate.

a bit inaccurate but close

Currently me in the second keyframe

The site only gives me a black screen. Someone pls punch in my numbers (euro units)

S A C R A M E N T O
A

C

R

A

M

E

N

T

O

Fuck, that was cringey. Let's pretend I never posted this.

Nothing wrong with Starting Strength.

My hips look wider/ waist smaller than this but the arms are pretty on point. I feel like this is how i'll look at 40.

It's fine but most people stay on it for too long. Starting Strength should only be done for 3 or 4 months before moving on to a different program suited for your goals.

>tfw no gf

high test

I found some article with avg measurements for 18-25 yr old girls and this is what it looks like. 35 inch waist is fucking disgusting

>mfw

Are you sure? A 35 inch waist sounds way too big for a 152 lb girl unless she's really short.

what manga?

The height is messed up should be 5'4. at that height n weight they would be pretty sausage like.

w-well this-this is me

I broke nofap to this.

Are you retards no switching over to male model or are there magically more girls on fit then men now?

I swear to GOD this is the most retarded board on this site.

This really needs to be posted in every body visualiser thread
youtu.be/XssezLka--I

T H I C C

>kill me

>and that's why I'm on a slow cut

hhnngngngngnhh

Why do you all have such terrible ugly bodies?

cause most come here to better themselfes, to get going, hence a lot of people here have slightly chubby, fat or undertrained bodies

lanklet

shit I forgot to take an inch off the waist.

>all these roasties

Average from WebMD vs the old ideal (36-24-36). I kept the same inseam and height even though it might have changed since when that ideal was made just for comparisons sake. Modern womens bodies are horrible.

forgot pic

Beautiful

Wow. So I literally screwed up. I stayed on 5x5 for about 9 months and then started Greyskulls

>I stayed on a novice program for 9 months and then started a novice program

I laughed, thanks user.

jesus christ...

endomorph report in

here you go user

well it's mostly how the visualizer is shaped so no matter what measurements you put in it will always look out of shape

are you black?

JUST

no I'm white/mediterranean

either you're lying about your measurements or your race
no white girl has hips like those without surgery

bitch are you dumb? just cuz some black woman told you only shaquishas can ever have curves naturally doesn't mean white girls don't have curves

inductivist.blogspot.com/2010/02/ethnic-differences-in-waist-to-hip.html
notice how jewish and italian women, aka white have the lowest hip waist ratio, thus making them the curviest, in fact their hip waist ratio is lower than the blacks, italian women and jews are literally curvier than blacks and mexicans
some even refer to the mediterranean as the jealousy belt because of how curvy they are

I've seen them.

prince of manlets here

Someone make this in bodyvis for me pls

I can't do this on my phone. Can somebody do it for me?

Yes, I'm aware that I'm fat but I'm working on it.

64 in
160 lbs
37 in
29 in
46 in
28.5 in
4 hrs

Thanks

become musclefu

> switch to female

Neat. Thank you so much, that's surprisingly accurate.

Is this goal body achievable for me?

Found Blaha.

Should be, you'll have to lose quite a lot of weight though. Don't know exactly how chubby you are, but you should probably do squats and curls for gurls on a caloric deficit for a few months. No soda or sugary snacks at all

What are you doing with your diet and exercise at the moment, and how is your bodyfat distributed?

pree gud goal desu

Should have cup size for female.

BEHOLD THE PERFECT BODY OF A GREEK GOD.
aesthetic.

where to get gf liek this

I set the exercise so high to represent being 10% bf

Kek

I'm starting stronglifts 5x5 and am doing 1200 calories a day on keto. My goal is to get back to my normal weight at 110 and then clean bulk to 135 and work on lowering my bf% before I settle into maintenance unless I'm on an extended hike or traveling.

I'm very bottom heavy. Mostly thighs but I've developed fatter arms and tummy than I ever imagined.

I'd really love someone to talk to if that would interest you

mirin vacuum pose

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Sounds like a solid plan, are you doing any cardio though? Would be helpful if you like hiking and the like, otherwise sounds like a decent plan.

Did you have a thick ass and legs before you gained weight? And how long ago was that? Might have to do extra squats if you weren't to get a head start for when you bulk again if you're going for that goal.

And don't sweat it about your belly and arms

nice waist desu

I was anorexic and then bulimic. I gained the weight over the last two years. Before that I had a very lovely fat bottom but I was extremely shy and didn't interact with people at all so I didn't like the attention I got for it and I lived in a very Latino and Black area so the attention was very much there. I know I could have a very nice body but I still struggle to maintain my dietary goals. I cut too much sometimes then when I eat I feel guilty so any eating really drives me to purge and once I know I'm going to do that I want to binge. It's been a struggle but I am at my best when I hike often. I used to run and do yoga daily and kettlebell exercises for weight training but I have very low muscle mass now from the anorexia. I know I'll always struggle with this but I want to achieve a body I can be proud of, I want to work hard to earn it. I dream of long through hikes and climbing mountains. I want so much more from myself. I'm determined to make it. I do struggle to do things for myself though. I'd love having anybody to talk to, to help me hold myself accountable. I know that's weak and you guys do this for yourselves on your own. I want to as well. I'm very scared but I demand to make it or die trying.

Should have penis size for male

I don't know my chest size, and fuck my shitty inseam genetics.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You got this. Don't stress too hard, just take it one day at a time. If you really want to get into through hiking, start planning for it, and give yourself plenty of time so you'll really be ready. It's something to look forward to.

There's nothing wrong with wanting people behind you, that's human nature, but know you can do it alone too.

I have plans for the Pacific Crest and Appalachian trails. I want to buy a dehydrator and start prepping foods for it but I am not in shape for anything like that right now. Physically, mentally, professionally, or financially.

I honestly want to do it on my own but I'm so disgustingly codependent by guise of submissive. I desperately crave someone's authority over me. I'm sorry I'm a little drunk to be honest I need to stop posting

>jew = White
Goldstein pls

Aaaaaa yeaaaa