Got the flu and 3 months into keto

Got the flu and 3 months into keto

It's been three days and I'm not recovering, should I get on the carbs? Extremely tempted to order a pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

scai.org/SCAI2017Disclosures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol that kitty

>keto
enjoy your heart disease and clogged arteries faggot

start taking multivitamins and drinking water

From my experience, staying on keto gets me over the cold / flu faster...while cheating and eating carbs makes it last longer. YMMV

been taking one a day, should I double up?

yeah i figure the sudden carbs might fuck me up even more

Get some salt, faggot.

Seriously, you need like 5000mg of sodium on keto, as well as magnesium and potassium.
Throw a bullion cube in with hot water and drink the broth, you'll feel a lot better

it's not keto flu, I'm extremely experienced with keto and I know about the salt requirements, it's an actual flu while on keto.

Then why come to Veeky Forums?

Take a day or two off of work, go see a doctor if its bad

>Then why come to Veeky Forums?

I'm asking a question about something I don't know, just because you see the word keto doesn't mean I need some entry level advice about the keto diet itself mate.

>flu isn't because of keto
>should I stop doling keto even though I already know that will make it worse?
GTFO

Keto has no carbs, retard

What's sauce on pic?

Looks like a marinara

I don't know if carbs help you recover from the flu, either way I feel like I should have improved by now and I haven't.

carbs don't cause heart disease or arteries clogging: fat does

That looks like it would only take about 5 mins to clean up, and it's just sauce too, I doubt all the meat stayed in the pot if it flew that far

only on opposite day

Not a high fat diet. Only retards think keto justifies eating lots of unhealthy fats. And even still they lose weight, haha.

Yeah best thing to eat on the flu is a fukin pizza. Do americans know fruits exist ?

cholesterol causes arterial clogging

Im not from america, I just did my weekly keto shopping before I got sick and now I have no food I can really stomach other than almonds and whey.

Would get other food but the store is a pretty mission walk from my place and its pouring rain.

cholesterol is used to form reparative scar tissue in arterial walls wounded by sugar, stop blaming the firemen for the fires

autism

>What is plaque in the arteries made of? Arterial plaque is made up of materials that enter the artery wall from the bloodstream. These include fat, cholesterol, calcium, waste products from cells and a clotting agent called fibrin. This is why your physician tests your cholesterol levels.

>SCAI has undertaken this public education initiative with its own resources as well as support from Abbott Vascular, AstraZeneca, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cordis Corporation, Covidien, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc and Lilly USA, LLC, Edwards Lifesciences, Gilead Sciences, and Medtronic CardioVascular.

scai.org/SCAI2017Disclosures

nice big pharma shill plot to sell statin you got there

I did two every morning and was drinking like 2-3 water bottles every hour. Do NOT order that pizza, trust me after a while your progress is gonna start appearing and its gonna feel 100x better and last for full weeks rather than a pizza that tastes good for 5 mins and makes you feel like shit for the rest of the day.