Comfy feels

>Comfy feels

What do you have planned for the week?

>Comfy feels
>What do you have planned for the week?
It's a long weekend and it just started so I've got 3 shitty days before I get to go back to work

Monday off?

Its only the third though

I'm going camping later this week with some really good friends. I'll probably spend the 4th of July with my family

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

same

i got an office job for the summer and it's so shit, i hate it. having to get up at 6:30am every day is literal hell. i'm so tired when i get off work, my lifts have been shit. i also only have like 2h15 minutes per day to do stuff i actually wanna do after everythings said & done.

it's canada day tomorrow

Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

All of the t_d redditors and all the nu_poltards

couldn't put Drumpfy together again

Drumpfy broke his promise on wars

The lion of Syria cut off his balls

Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick

Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpfy's presidency turned to shite

America's now less than 50% white

Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top

Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water

All while a jew was fucking his daughter

And making the choices on every adventure

And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little Drumpflets, look at you now

You were all duped and we all know how

Your IQ so low, we should just pull the cord

When will you realize, /pol/ isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave

The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave

Pretty soon you will look like Brazil

And that little drumpfkins, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu

Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too

And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see

You're already wishing you voted for me

>same
>i hate my office job
>i have to wake up at 6:30am
No I don't think you understand. I work deep in the mountain forests and I love my job and I aim to be starting at 5am and the drive to get there is one hour (meaning I wake up around 3am). Answer me this: how dainty are your hands?

I was driving around for a bit to clear my head. Now I'm parked in a skatepark chilling out, listening to some degenerate EDM music like the degenerate I am. Craving some molly and ketamine right now...

And some fucking kid almost hit my car with his shitty ricer just now.

Go out and do something social if you want. Unless you're socially awkward like me and need drugs/alcohol to be able to talk to people.

Sounds comfy brah, have fun

>getting up at 6:30am is literal hell
Man that's not bad at all. You'll adjust to your new schedule. Pop some caffeine in the morning or after work.
This is coming from someone who wakes up at 4:50am every week day to go to the gym and then go to work. Your body will adjust.

You're missing the big picutre as most people in business say

By the time you retire you would have so much wealth you can anything you want, retire anywhere in the world.

I'm starting to see the opposite though, working hard in your 20s-40s to be rich? Or why not be poor, happy and have 3 kids?

I tried
>drugs/alcohol to be able to talk to people.
But I still need the people

Don't worry I'll be your friend, guy.

If you were in Washington a week and a half ago you could've tagged along with me, my older bro and some qts to Paradiso and had a hell of a weekend together. We're accepting of anyone and everyone and I definitely could've hooked you up with one of our qts too

What do you do for a job? It sounds nice.

>parents gone for weekend
>drink vidya and lift like a real degenerate

Play the fuck out of Starbound so that by Monday I'm bored of it and don't lose sleep because I'm a wagecuck.

Someone took the time out of their life to write that.

It really makes you wish for a nuclear war.

Do you have a copy of yourself in Boston?
>be flipboi
>will be living in Boston for 3 months every year
>always partied back in flipland
>now sleep instead of getting shitfaced and fucking a different slut every weekend
Well this should be good for my gains at least.

Come on user, cheer up

Program starts up again next week so i can stop feeling shitty about not working out but also knowing that i NEED time to recover. Also means im back on my cut and im feeling pretty confident this time

fingers crossed

Working. It's the 150th aniversey of my Country and it's my job to prevent terror attacks

>tfw only I can prevent crowd fires

Lol nah sorry man. You'd be disappointed anyhow, I don't drink. At least I try not to. I'm more of a drug kind of guy (mdma, lsd, ket, dmt, xanax, etc).

You got it brah. I believe in you

i've got a fever and 2g of some good ass pot left.

Learning to program in C#. I bought a very good book and I'm doing all the exercises and learning all the stuff that's there. It's nice to learn at your own pace and really want it.

Sativa or indica?

>using the herbal jew

i hooked up for the first time last night so tbqh i'm probably just gonna replay it in my head over and over again

Found an absolutely gorgeous girl on Facebook that I stalked for awhile but didn't really think I'd ever see her in person, turns out I run across her at work sometimes. Talked with her for a couple minutes the other day and did what I should by just treating it like a normal conversation and it went really well. Probably going to ask her on a date next time I see her, wish me luck bros