What is your opinion of Youtube fitness sensation Scott Herman? Well?

What is your opinion of Youtube fitness sensation Scott Herman? Well?

He should voice saturday morning cartoons.

A fucking manlet

Never heard of him before, but from this pic it looks like he has no legs, and more importantly, no back

looks like a fucking fag to me

looks gay and wears womens panties

I don't think they let you do that after you do gay 4 pay

>he's gay
>kai greene grapefruit in google search

holy fuck

>autists in charge of what's attractive
ok buddy

I would definitely fuck him in the ass. Also post more of him.

That ass is so hairless

He gives a realistic bench mark for nattys at-least. Looks good - he's (5"10' 175-180 at around 8%bf) and is capable of some respectable lifts, he's actually fit which let's face it most of these youtubers aren't they are just jacked.

Contents getting abit tired but Scotts a nice guy, He's replies to most comments and makes an effort to engage with his followers which is more than most youtubahs do.

this

Do you prefer hairy asses?

isn't he the guy who gets extremely offended if you imply he's gay?

Is he being made to wear these pointy things against his will?

Looks pretty gay

Worse than being a manlet, he's also a dicklet, which is why he bottoms. No cock confidence.

Bottom manlets are the best user.

every time i watched his videos on how to do a certain exercise he always came off to me as slightly retarded

He has my goal back. Check out his recent back video.

cus he talks like peter griffon

i'd fuck him

Anyone know why so many fitness celebrities are gay? Is it because they want attention?

this

is he really gay? I thought he had a gf?

Has he started juicing? He's got a lot bigger recently.

He's married to a woman.

Scott isn't gay. He did modeling for Calvin Klein, which is where OP and other pics come from. Veeky Forums is full of insecure teenagers, so they look at modeling photos and infer that he's gay. This is a grade school mentality.

W2C those undies? I like them.

Gay men are acutely aware of the importance of being fit for attractiveness because it's what they want themselves. That leads to a lot of gay bodybuilders.

The most ignorant post in here so far was "only dicklets bottom". Somebody post the study about how gays have bigger benors. Muh he is pretty and has a huge package so he must be homo so i can sodomise him but not rape him which are the same two things. Maybe he'll consent to my secret lusts if i project my sadnesses onto him. Transition to females please