So you have a plan for getting your body great. What about your life?

So you have a plan for getting your body great. What about your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LYmqmLRP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With a good body you don't bend to life. Life bends to you.

A body will definately help life bend to you, but it takes more than a good physique.

How are you cunts finding meaning in your lives? Or do you just keep sorting until meaning hits you?

>What about your life?

fucked up beyond repair. I'll still dedicate my sad existence to lifting tho

I'm going to school for finance and have a job that gives me more than enough money in the meantime while I get my degree. I have several close friends and a good number of less close friends. I have no desire to kill myself anymore, and my car is still running alright at 230000 miles. No girlfriend because I genuinely don't want the hassle right now, and the only thing I long for at the moment is the occasional ego boost from girls on Tinder. Overall, I'd say everything is genuinely going fantastic.

How do I sort myself out?

Herniated my back. There is no life to live anymore.

The life you planned to live may be gone... But as long as you're not dying, there's still many different potential lives left to live. Can you rise up to the challenge and make the most of what you have left?

It's either surgery or suicide

Figure out (and continue re-evaluating) your goals.
Build discipline and healthy habits, as they'll help you accomplish whatever goals you end up choosing.
Accept that you may fail very often. Failure is no reason to give up, only to try again (maybe in a slightly different way etc).

Surgery then, obviously. You can always suicide afterwards, but the other way around doesn't work...

I've accepted it's meaningless and now I'm just trying to get as much enjoyment out of my life as possible then end it before I go downhill with age (45+)

It's been made abundantly clear to me that I am a reincarnation of Simon the Magician and thusly have dedicated the rest of my life to the study of alchemy, hermeticism, and magic.

As Arnold said, you must never be afraid to fail.

Then again Arnold never failed anyway so there's that.

So I hiked the Pacific crest trail last year and it kinda fucked me up. I physically cringe when I hear my normie friends complain about the tiniest shit and slowly loosing contact with them. I'm 23 and I want to keep traveling and backpacking while I still have my youth and health. BUT I'm also old as shit now and don't want to keep doing slave labor to survive if I sign up for school like I've wanted to for years.

>23
>old as shit
What the fuck is wrong with people these days.
You are not old dude. Cheer the fuck up and grow a boner for your life. We are Men, we are never too old. Some people hit there prime in their 40s or 50s.
I am 29 now, and I have more energy then when I was 18. My 30s will be fucking awesome! And so will yours!

I've given up trying to be anyone else but myself. Turns out doing what you actually want to all day is actualizing.

Exactly, men aren't women. Our expiration date isn't 22. Peak masculinity isn't until the late thirties early forties.

Go back to /pol/ you miserable human being.

I'm 24 and while my body is that of a greek god, mentally I feel like a bitter 70-year old man looking back at a long life of lost opportunities.

I fucking hate myself.

>going into second year at university
>army rotc
>gonna be a doc

I'd say my life is on an ok track

I'm just trying to hold onto some childhood ideals as long as possible. As a young student you realize how many people had dreams and gave them up once reality hit them. I'm trying to not let that happen yet. I'm working on getting a PhD in computer science. I'd be the first in my family on either side to get a PhD so I feel it's a way of moving my family up in the world. I feel very father wants to see their son surpass them, you know?

But besides that I've landed a hot wife who goes to the gym with me everyday and cut out video games for the most part. Also taking control of my diet. Really feels like I'm cleaning my room

>going into second year at university
>>gonna be a doc
LOL

I know that feel. Go read Seneca "on the shortness of life" and then figure out that you still have so much freaking time left.
It's up to you though to turn 30 and either say, "damn, I also wasted the last 6 years of my life", or "fuck yea, good thing that I wasted time in the past and realized this does me no good. My last 6 years were amazing and the next 40 years will only get better."

The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago, the second best time is today.

Go forth and conquer my dudes!

Alexander conquered the world before she was 30. What will you do she. What will you do by then? Hhhahahahahahahahahahahahhzbsh

Is there anything more cringe than self help bollocks like this?

some people just have all the luck. I'm happy for you, dude. can you hook me up with some tinctures when you get established? also I think I might be suffering from obsession, got any tips?

>only /pol/ is interested in maintaining one's mental health
Never thought I'd see the day. Maybe those Nazis are on to something.

You know what is interesting? That was one of the major psychological drives of Octavian, and he did everything Alexander did but much more successfully.

Alexander was given the greatest army in the world, an already setup, well thought out and financed invasion plan when he became king.

He just had to say "go".

A better comparison is someone like Caesar. He had none of that and still conquered the world but it took him until he was 50 instead.

Thank you for kind words and an uplifting post. Most people would just write "kys" and move on.

Caring about a complete stranger on the internet, you're a good person.

Caesar was a fuck8ng faggot tyrant who made a career of political intrigue and rolling through retarded barbarians. He would have been crucified in his 20s if the world were a just and sensible place.

>clean your room
>read
>lift
>eat and sleep in a way that helps you lift better
>don't bullshit anyone (especially yourself)

>clean your room

Never understood why people set the bar so low sometimes.

Seven billion people and im lonely as shit

Pompey pls.

I thought it was dumb too, but there is a sort of mental clarity and sense of order when everything is neat and tidy and in the correct place

Maybe it effects people differently, maybe you feel exactly the same living in a cluttered mess

you havent watched jordan peterson have you?

No, I have grander goals than cleaning my room, so I don't bother with that sort of tripe.

Because if your starting position sucks, even small improvements are good.
"Aim for the stars and hitting the moon" is all well and good, but some people have issues with motivation and procrastination.
A small step that you actually take is better than a long journey you plan to embark on one day.

getting your body great is half of the battle, if not more. Its probably even near 70% of everything.

pastebin.com/LYmqmLRP

we dont need philosophy that you peddle to become even greater, natty fascism here. Just doing what nature wants me to do.

the hardest thing for you people to realize is the fact that our "soul" does not rest in a different dimensional pocket, but it rests here, and you can drastically affect it, and it turn it can drastically effect you.

Bits and pieces of your soul are moldable. By hormones, by behavior, by foods, chemicals and so much more that is part of this reality.

he says clean your room as an example of where to start to get your life together for people who are seriously messed up. he is a clinical psyche, so he is talking about patients who are mentally fuckeyed. its a place to start, clean your room and work outwards. dont start outwards and work in. dont try to change the world, first change yourself....but hey, if you had watched it you would understand that rather than being a knowitall cunt who is actually just a fucking faggot so go kill yourself

>conquered the world
Why some people say when in reality that didn't happen?

>arnold never failed
>starred in Last Action Hero

Pick one senpai

known world

Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life. Seek him for a meaningful and fulfilled life. Pray for him to reveal himself to you. Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Why the violent outburst ? If you make a habit of thinking that way I think that will turn into your regular mode of thought if not aleeady

Jesus can break any addictions you have, depression, anxiety, you name it. He can restore hope in your life if you give him the chance

I tried, and he killed my dad and got me hooked on Vicodin.

Not even close, just a tiny part
Carthage was already conquered and he didnt conquer asia minot

Nice

World doesn't mean planet, it means conceptual system.

We live in a fallen world, bro. We only have ourselves to blame for that. You got yourself addicted to Vicodin, can't blame Jesus for that one. Your Dad died for the same reason we all die, because this is a fallen world filled with sin.

Jesus did not come into the world to condemn it, but that whoever trusts in him might be saved. Yet, the condemnation is that light has come into the world, but men despise it and prefer the darkness, because their deeds are evil.

Cato pls go