Be 5'2

>Be 5'2
>Realise I'm way below the bell curve for average height and would rather be taller but there's nothing I can do about it so I just get on with my life
>Go on Veeky Forums
>See threads made by / commented on by 5'10 people crying that they're depressed because they're 'manlets'
>Is this a meme or are some people really this insecure?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/w2A71s2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you at least you can transition and b seen as cute. We're fucked no matter what we do.

5'2

>this bait

go be a horse jockey. travel the country making six figures riding horse

bonus: you never stay in one place more than 3 months and it will always be warm and sunny wherever you go

5,2? are you 12?

>157.48 cm

I'm 5'3", I'm 22 but most people get surprised about my age and initially thought I was a college freshman or high school senior.

At this height, I'm shorter than most girls, even asian ones. Unlike 5'9"ers who can somewhat lie about their height, people will IMMEDIATELY see you're short as a 5'3". There's some comfort in this knowing that you can't fake it so you might as well pursue other things.

I'm gay/asian and men apparently love short asian guys so it's not so bad. I feel bad if you're straight and really short because girls CARE about height. Ask some of your female friends and they may say they don't care about height, this is a lie that no one should fall for. Everyone cares about height, it's up to you to work around that.

Pic slightly related, kinda look like this except less muscle (doing Stronglifts atm wish me luck)

Are you a bottom? Post butt pls.

i felt so tall in high school at 5'10 now when girls see me they actually say i shrunk but im the same fucking height. its a strange feeling

Are you asian? There are different rules for asians.

most 18 years olds and 22 year olds look the same though.

>being so short you turn homo

In terms of height, there's little difference, but seniors are typically fatter and have more eye bags due to years of partying and cramming for exams

Lol what.

Do you live in a cartoon world?

>but seniors are typically fatter

Most people start lifting weights at 18-19, so most people actually get in better shape in their early 20's. The average males physical peak is 23-24 (in terms of amount of people exercising)

>and have more eye bags due to years of partying and cramming for exams

Literally not how it works lmao.

I was born like this sorry
show me your dick first

imgur.com/w2A71s2

I'm 164cm and have a big titted/assed gf who is becoming redpilled.

Also have a lot of friends and am just overall happy with life

my mouth started watering, my cock began to throbble and my anushole instantly relaxed
I think it's real love at first sight

no homo

Not that user but that's a nice look penis you got there. You should be kind to it and give it a rest every now and then

My friend is 5'10 and legit insecure about his height. He doesn't even know what Veeky Forums is.

sounds beta to me

He is pretty ''successful''. Gf, 6 figure job, own place, body like pic.

I personally think it had something to do with him crushing on this chick in our high school class, that was like 5'10ish. It was several years ago.