Why do people actually pay money for gym memberships when you can just exercise outside? hmm rly makes u think

why do people actually pay money for gym memberships when you can just exercise outside? hmm rly makes u think

I got in trouble for ripping trees out of the ground and bench pressing them, so I figured I had better start using weights.

i mainly go to the gym to watch hot jailbaits in yogapants

So you're the fucker that keeps leaving trees all over the place instead of putting them back in place.
Very rude.

>cardio is the only exercise you need

>why do people pay for food when there's edible shit outside?

It's rainy cold and dark 9 months a year.

And they come to show off, so in reality it's a win-win for all of us.

Because I live in Minnesota where the weather is total shit-tier most of the year

>either way too fucking hot and humid, or too damn cold

Try running outside when it is -30 out faggot

I have a bench press at home, and I made a pull up bar under the stairs of the deck.

Pullups, abs, and running are all you need. Any other exercise you do is to make those 3 better. This is the FINAL redpill.

I cringe at faggots who scoff at NOT running outside. There are so many of them. How pretentious can you faggots be?

Cardio and calisthenics ARE the only exercises you need.

Not meming but I really enjoy heavy squats e.g benching 130 kg for first time didn't give me same satisfaction as squatting 180kg

You know most health insurance providers will pay for your gym membership, right?

>when hellbound homo nigger lovers pretend you can't get buff via pull ups

>be a medicore fag on firsts steps into adulthood
>become poorer because of bad life choices
>think that you need loads of dosh to do lots of things
>but dont have dosh
>so forced to use the cheapest of cheapest shit to advance
>eating cheaper food like rice, running outside instead inside and in air cooled places
>no expensive gear needed for running
>start to grow into that, but a bit weary, thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the dollar
>get a job
>start getting more into sports and nutrition science
>slowly start to realize that running may be actually one of the best things ever
>cheaper but natural food is actually the best
>a lot of the cheap things that I did were the best since they are closer to nature, and our natural functioning
>it would actually be detrimental now to go away from the "cheap" habits and to go into higher dollar sports, habits and nutrition

the only place that I can think off where there could be an improvement with dollar is perhaps game meat, more expensive fish with less mercury, biological food...but thats barely 10% of the whole formula. You dont need somekind of fucknig expensive program or personal coach who "just figured everytthing out secrets of herbalist, paleo, homeopathy in life with chinese needles in butts"

>Not rerooting your trees

ISHYGDDT

I go to the gym to use the pool or just sauna
sometimes I want to play basketball too
I am fully aware I can do some of these things for free but its nice to have it all in one place.

when I decide to lift heavy I'll join a gym, until then its trails, parks and dumbbells for me.

I just got a part time job at a gym, for that they give me free membership. Place has a lot of free weights and machines, pretty much only people go to this gym for the pool, tennis courts and other shit (Lots of older people) weights are always empty,

>why do people buy houses when you can just sleep under the stars brah?

Progressive overload is more easily achieved with weights in a gym than with the varying angles, holds, slow eccentrics, and exercise variations needed to overload during calisthenics. You also can't train and develop your lower body through body-weight exercises alone.

this is big. Plus, it's hot out. And there's bugs.

>running
>strong legs
Bodyweightfags will be the first to go.

>why do people pay for food and housing and follow the law when they can just live for free in jail and do whatever they want?