CALLING ALL Veeky ForumsIZENS!!! EVERYONE IN HERE NOW!!

CALLING ALL Veeky ForumsIZENS!!! EVERYONE IN HERE NOW!!

I've been flirting with this qt I'm working on a uni project with and I want to try and impress her with my physique and strength without sperging out

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I SUCK WITH GIRLS PLS HELP A BRO OUT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zay7xGo4PYQ?t=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just send a wink emoji and a muscle flex emoji

Tell her

"Yeah I'm really into fitness. Fitness dick in your ass."

just tell her if she needs help shaving her vagina you can help after class

"hehe thanks"

Send a pic of you flexing yiu retard

>you mirin my spinal erectors?

This. Don't comment too much on it.

Alternatively, (if she seems like she works out) ask if she'd like to join you and then you can study after

Now we wait

underrated post

>mentioning that you gym in the first place

You could have just rescheduled your workout without bringing that up.

I wouldn't harp on the compliment(?) too long, just say thanks and change the subject.

>I try haha

*flex a cep*
deal or no deal

Mummy mummy I made a cummy!

>falling for the "school project" meme
she literally has to tolerate you to get the assignment done, don't read too much into it. maybe at the end you suggest that she get coffee with you

Jesus christ

Hey fuck you delete this

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

You cant ignore clean trips like this

Pic related

Checked

wow op you make me want to murder you. How come fat people like me exist who dont have autism but there are tons of little fit asperger babies who are throwing vagina in the garbage?

lmao

but in all seriousness she won't care, she will still want your dick mayne, doesn't matter if you sperg out a bit

You should have just send the 2 emoji. Now with that "I try haha" and the emoji you seem like a literal autist

I specifically said just send the emoji because it makes it seem like no big deal. Saying 'I try' negates the point of that bro.

Don't worry OP you're doing fine. She's flirting with you.

oh gawd

>arm isn't even coming out of the emoji

You fucked it

How am I doing so far?

This. It was bad but she'll forgive it

i'd block you if i was her

Her cunt is gushing right now

You fucked up.

oh no

> we could go together
>"idk"

Sorry OP ya blew it

hahahahahaha

Oh lol

Autistic as fuck but still 'mirin

jesus fuckin christ

Are you trying to ruin your chance?

>how about you skip the gym part and you just join me in the shower after?

Anyway, too late now, ya blew that opportunity.

Last 4 7055?

This can't be real

Ignore these other fags ITT. They're used to super tryhard Tinder threads where the girls flake 99% of the time anyway after all your analyzing. When texting a girl you know from class you can say almost anything and get away with it.

meh, you look very good so it might work out for you but this is 100% not how to flirt. If she is a bimbo you'll get some gash but if she has any brain she's probably clocked that you are an autist

you fucked up
and again

your only job was downplaying the role gym has in your life

and you fucked up

a literal "nah I just do some push ups and pull ups" would have saved you

but you fucked up

You should tell her that you 2/3/4

Hey Veeky Forums, I live where OP does. Should I show up and take a picture of them both so we can laugh at it? Dubs decides.

Dis gonna be a good thread

it's over

Dubs wills it

606 or 686 area code?

FUCK IT I'M GOING FOR IT

Yes

OH SHIT

You look absolutely mental having moved that fast in the conversation.

Good luck.

the madman might actually make it

Smooth af

CRINGE OVERLOAD
ABORT! ABORT! ABORT11!1!!!

>inb4 sorry i have a boyfriend

fairplay to OP tbqh, let's see how it goes, but you should really ask this shit AFTER you've done the project you sperg

Post me in the cap please! This is too good.

>questions
>instead of statements
You're a lost cause

>DINNER
Fuck. I'm and have to admit that you've fucked up hardcore. Just flirt when working together and ask her if she wants to see a movie at your place afterwards ffs. Now you're expected to buy her dinner.

this, now the project will be awkward as fuck if she declines

Shit bruh

I'm interested in the outcome of this

What have you done

this. don't ask her if that's okay, just say that we're going to get dinner after the project.

>your message at 31
>her response at 38
>your response at 40

way to fuck it up
That's why I love you, spergs. You had clear solution served on a plate and you had to fuck it up with your autism.
I mean, it probably won't even matter, but it was funny.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SITTING IN CLASS LITERALLY HOLDING BACK TEARS GOD DAMN MOTHER SHIT FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEE!?!?!?!?

He's going for distance...

>autism

Sorry mate

oh steve...

kek, rip

>oh steve...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

RIP

'You tried'

im proud of you OP.

You will either win or you will lose.

GG

Classic. Just because a girl "can tell" you lift doesn't mean she wants to fuck you, she probably laughs at you.

RIP
youtu.be/zay7xGo4PYQ?t=24

ALRIGHT BOYS TIME TO POST STEVE FEELS
IN FOR SCREENCAP, LETS GOOOOOOO

>tfw Steve

>"oh steve"
ahahha now shits gonna be awkward

You fucking idiot. We told you what to do but you wouldn't fucking listen. Why do you retards NEVER fucking listen? For fucks sake...

Tell her that you have enough friends and that you just want to grab something to eat with her. It doesnt have to be a comittment to anything more.

say "alright" and move on. No additional "haha"s
If she changes her mind, she will message you, if not - good riddance. Don't fuck it up, sperg

OP THIS GIRL HAS TO BE RETARDED

CALL HER AN UNGRATEFUL SOW

>dinner
Jesus OP. At least wait til after project. And lunch, not dinner. That leap from "lol my muscles" to "dinner" autism

She doesn't want to commit time to a date. Instead she was hoping that you would just invite her over after and give her some quick fuck. You've ruined it now. Oh steve...

"You actually thought it was hitting on you? lmao, I just wanted to go out as friends you know. Nothing strange about that"

This

>oh steve...

Say your friends typed that and that you're sorry

>holding back tears
Over a girl? Who doesn't even like you? What the fuck user

Next time slow + downplay the gym.

Remember: you lift for sport, preferably something not associated with lad culture.

Op doing good compared to me.
3 time national bodyfitness champ and serious QT made me pause my music like 6 times last friday.
Last time she interrupted me mid set she wanted to know who i hang out with so i told her who my last two exes were.