>Lets you listen to funky music
>Games literally designed for it
>Helps improve agility
>Helps improve rhythm
>Helps improve hand/eye coordination and timing
>Hammers out those sikh club moves.
>Ladies love a guy who can dance
>Probably most satisfying exercise

Why haven't you started replacing your cardio with dancing yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bN-WDFR6rNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I replaced my cardio with ice skating for yuri but now with ballroom I should try dancing.

hah i have this game on MAME

I already do it. When I get pissdrunk I usually have leg DOMs the next morning.

i just wanted to post this

I took Argentine Tango lessons for a while, it was all middle aged and senior citizens. Had a ton of fun but dropped it because of the age gap. Took salsa lessons, it was a younger crowd but it's a goofy dance and I didn't like it. The masculine, sensual, controlled dances all have older crowds unfortunately.

youtu.be/bN-WDFR6rNA

Aaaaand stolen

>Ladies love a guy who can dance
nice meme

I love it. I just wish there were more funk and soul nights, dancing to hip hop and electronic music isn't as fun

that's a fat ass. bet she needs a black bull to penetrate

electronic (house/trance/techno) is the shit, I agree about rap though it's mainly just bumping into other people

If u think that's a meme youre a virgin

Salsa is a goofy dance? Nigger salsa is the backbone of Latin music, along with a few others but mostly Salsa.

I can confirm that dancing gets you laid. I've been popping for 7 years AMA

no I actually go outside, dancing is effeminate, a woman will like you if you don't dance And it doesnt improve your chances.

most partnered dances people dont dance anymore, and if you go to dance places that do it (swing) you have folks that do it for 7+ years that fuck you up

Club? most girls dont even fucking dance themself, you just need rhythm so you dont look like a fucking idiot
t. non-latin

That's not a real baby gecko is it

Oh well that explains it.

Anyway salsa is pretty easy to learn, yet hard to master. Can also be extremly fun. IF you actually get to master it, you are gonna be able to pull off some moves that can leave a gril with her jaw on the floor.

get into swing, its not goofy and still has a masculine lead

salsas always seemed tacky to me

Fits our culture perfectly, doesnt it?

Less serious, more oriented to just have fun and stuff like that, you get my meaning.

Guess it could be described as goofy and tacky if you see it that way.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

>IF you actually get to master it, you are gonna be able to pull off some moves that can leave a gril with her jaw on the floor.
t. someone who hasn't done partnered dancing

people like you are the optimistic ones that really don't understand that dancing for women is the worst idea and far from being idea.

Never forget
A. there's always a better dancer than you
B. The girls fill flock to that better dancer
C. The partner dancing scene (salsa, swing, tango, etc) is small so word spreads quick
D. if you fuck around you will get a bad rep
E. these girls are normally autists, old women, or young women SHOWERED with attention
E2. seriously imagine a girl that gets hit on 10 times a night by great dudes
F. it takes a lot of practice and you arn't smooth for like a year+
G. its not fun to dance with newbies, so unless you are a predator its not enjoyable
H. tons of old folk
I. not really applicable in the club
J. club hoes can't dance, therefore you don't need to dance
K. niggas can't dance in the club either and still get puss
L. if a girl is grinding on you whats your crossbody lead gonna do for you?

The only benefits in fucking women in learning to dance is using Kizomba and Bachata moves in the club to be able to dance with a female from infront instead of the bozos that approach from behind

careful with what you say. indeed it fita your culture: lazy and too unorganised to form a cohesive dance. lacking of elegance. not developing further and requiring no discipline to learn.

why are you linking me? ive done partnered dancing (swing and ballroom for 3 years) and am friends with quite a few contemporary dancers. besides i never said a thing about impressing females

because you said meme swing dancing, thats full of old women and hipster females, even worse

at least salsa has good looking women
t. white boy who has never done salsa

Well it just an expresion. Just a refference. If you do get to master you can pull off some nice moves, thats all im saying. Not necesarily for girls.

>lazy
>unorganized
>no developing further
>requering no discipline

Its obvious you have never even tried dacing it before, or you have tried it once in your lifetime. I can accept the lacking in elegance part, but everything else is grade A bullshit.

i dance, girls give two shits about your dancing skills. Its just something they use to perhaps start up a conversation with you, thats it

i find locking more charismatic and interesting. You in cali though? poppin is huge there

I'm attending dalsa classes. They amount of pussy I wil get when I go to the USA will be insane.

no it wont. You can dance all you want but if you don't start up a conversation you aren't getting shit. Its all about just talking to them first

Salsa is for mexican and/or filipino manlets
Bachata and all those other street Latin variants are for crusty middle aged women on the prowl for young dick
Swing is for skinny white nerds with glasses and fat sjws who love 'vintage' things
Tango is for old people

Competitive ballroom & Latin is the real master race. Smooth & rhythm can stay as long as they accept their place beneath us

You say Latin is master race, while sayg salsa, bachata and similar variants are shit. Isnt that ironic????

saying

B O I

Competitive latin, not street latin. Samba, cha, rumba, Paso, jive.

samba and rumba I like. The others, not so much.

Still, street latin like Salsa, Merengue, bachata, guaguancon, bolero, all of those are nice and fun, to either listo or to dance to. Have you tried em out?

ballroom styles are fucking lifeless, what are you talking about nigga, why anyone would learn ballroom I don't know

competitive latin cabaret is also not that interesting to watch, though I might see myself joining a comp team just to level up my social dancing

>Works out full body
>Lets you listen to funky music
>Games literally designed for it
>Helps improve agility
>Helps improve rhythm
>Helps improve hand/eye coordination and timing
>Hammers out those sikh club moves.
>Ladies love a guy who can fap
>Probably most satisfying exercise

Why haven't you started replacing your cardio with masturbating yet Veeky Forums?

Salsa merengue bachata yes
Never heard of guaguancon
Haven't tried bolero, I don't think we have it in Australia - every time I see it it looks like a bizarre waltz/rumba hybrid
u wot m8
Ballroom has way more life than any street style. I guess you gotta do it to appreciate it, since it's like ballet in that they use strength hide the internal body actions/reactions

guaguancon is some cuban rythim. kinda nice

I'd just like to learn to do the Zyzz dance

>Ballroom has way more life than any street style. I guess you gotta do it to appreciate it

It comes off in the same way that bodybuilding comes off.

i.e. pursuit of technical excellence, but far removed from what the general audience considers good

^meant for

>electronic music isn't as fun

try molly with it, you'll never go back and listening to the same music makes you feel like you're rolling again which is great since you can be happy and be dancing around on your own even without molly

IMO Latin music is the best. Not just beacuse im Latin.

Not the most elegant granted. But easy to learn, fun to learn, dance and sing to. Plus, damm it IS fun to watch an expert couple dance to it, they make some shit that can leave a room stunned.

You look for any fucking Latin music video on youtube. You'll see a shitload of peaple from all over the world saying that

>God damm I LOVE this song
>God damm I LOVE the singer
>God damm i dont understand the lyrics but I LOVE this song

Also, you do not even have to be great dancing it to have fun with friends, or sometimes in public. Just do your best and everyone will be having a good time.

Thats what I think. What do you guys think?

how does masturbating work out the whole body pal

... You're having a laugh m8. I don't know what dance you're on about, but it certainly ain't ballroom. Strength? Strength for what?

You want real dancing, go look up Ragtime. You delusional fuck.

Any university Dancesport competitors?

I replaced running with dancing 2 years ago and haven't looked back. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I do. Highly recommend it

I got my first girlfriend doing folk southern brazilian dance(its cooler than it sounds) lessons.
If you have time, money and actually want to try dancing you should do it, but in reality its not an exceptional cardio, dancing is my rest day exercise.

Latin music gives me a headache.
Personally I'd like to lean to dance but its definitely more of a thing you should do as a couple to be fun imo rather than trying to pick up girls

Both of these digits

Drum machines turn me off. I think you have to be a drummer to understand.

LOL

you won't get pussy, USA is not like the movies

Good quality post.