CBT: 200% hollowed edition

What's good idiots, your natty vegan king here once again gracing you all with my presence.

5'11 155 no idea on bf%

Tfw you're almost always contest lean but lack the energy to lift a finger without abusing caffeine so you have constant heart palpitations due to said caffeine abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetraining.org/prep-course/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5'8" 190lbs, cutting for the last 2 weeks but not really counting calories

Did you start of skinny? Have you ever bulked or just always been lean?

Is being that lean worth it?
Does it do you any good when you're wearing clothes?

You look awesome btw not hating, just genuinely curious if you feel it worth the struggles?

I was 198 at 5'9 in high school. Didnt wanna be fat anymore so I started lifting

Counting calories is overrated dude. You chillin

Straight up cut to that body?

I still look like i lift in mediums, but its a bitch to find shirts that have a good taper since most of even the slim fit shit is barely any different. Honestly, being this lean all the time isnt fun man. I mean you look cool and you get a huge pump doing shit like flipping eggs but you constantly feel drained.

Looking good, lads. I wonder how many vegans are gonna pop up in this thread.

Always a bad side to everything eh.

I want to stroke your body no homo.

It was more of a recomp. No prior lifting so i had no base. Cut to about 165ish, and stayed there recomping for a good year and a half until I was happy with my compound lift numbers, mostly bench(goal was 225 5x5). Then i cut out grains and starches and started incorporating more supersets for pseudo-cardio since i hate running

mirin commitment to diet desu, i couldnt stand being that tired all the time. Even at 12% i feel weak as shit.

Manage to keep your lifts?

You've already admitted you use tren. Fuck off and post that punchable face

never touched roids dude

Its kind of a pathological thing at this point. I cant stand the way simple carbs and starches make me feel and i almost enjoy being hungry sometimes. It's also traumatic af seeing even a bit of definition go away on high sodium days

pretty sure no one unironically believed this guy was natty in the first place

if you did kys not even debatable

Post a pic without sucking in your gut and doing that twist position

Every single time someone is trying to show how thin their waist is they suck in gut and twist

Lifts have been pretty stable since I'm taking in about 250-300g protein a day. Probably a waste but I like eggs n cottage cheese

There you go

And as hard as it is for you to believe for whatever reason, I'm natty dude. 155lbs lean isnt impressive

I feel like i could snap you in have given the thickness of your waist

6'3 204lbs

in half*

Keep cutting right? Need to lose these love handles

Those look like your obliques my dude idk.. I'd up protein and start doing a lot more volume. How many times a week are you training?

Idk about that, they feel like pure fat. I had a big belly before this and now have a tiny belly I still wanna get rid of. I'm doing whey protein and training 3 times a week

3 times a week is not nearly enough. If you want noticeable results you need to be lifting for at least 6 days, accounting for one day wasted from fuckarounditis. If all the protein youre eating is just whey, youre also probably not eating enough protein. Eat meats and egg whites

Ok thanks, I plan to up my training this month. Isn't 6 too many days though? I don't do bro splits. I also eat a good amount of protein. I'm probably getting 150g per day at least

Whats your usual routine like? I'm assuming that you dont do a lot of volume or isolation work with the "dont do brosplits"

mirin hard, how'd you get that low ?

182cm 86kg
two years liftan
Preparing for bulk
Just wanna hit 2plate ohp finally

>tfw shirts fit tight up top and drape after your chest
i know this feel bro

youre a big guy

Tbh I don't really know what I'm doing. I've just been doing lots of dumbbell lifts and trying to do compound lifts and hit every muscle. My gym is pretty shit and doesn't have bar bells.

I'm thinking about doing this so they can teach me how to work out properly
renegadetraining.org/prep-course/

Dont pay for routines or trainers. Lifting should be a personal journey imo. Ive never followed any routine or had any training. Pick a few body parts, and look up proper techniques for a few isolations. It should go without saying that you also need to know how to do all of the big 4 properly. Get on finding a barbell

Lots of volume, lifting 7 times a week, and lots of protein from varied sources. We're all gonna make it my dude

Wait a minute, you're the OP? I don't really wanna look like you desu, seems kinda unnatural. Thanks for your advice but I'm pretty sure I need a trainer. I don't even know proper form and feel like I'm gonna destroy my back trying to do deadlifts. Big4 is interesting, I'll try to learn those well, thanks

lookin thicc daddy, let us check your glutes progress

Lmao bm

5'9 153lbs this morning
Haven't been able to squat in a little over a month and now it feels like I'm watching my legs disappear more and more each day.
Pray for me

shoulders so wide you look cartoonish

bump

can i borrow ur upper body

Chicken sama pls eat a little more. We don't want to lose another one to a heart attack at a young age.

I'll trade my delts for a nice pair of girthy quads and healthy knees

I'll watch myself dw booboo. Gonna be shitposting for a while to come