Is it possible to keep my gains?

Would it be possible to run only 1 mild cycle, pack on mass and keep most of it if its below your natural potential?

I've been lifting for a year and a half now, I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training. With proper PCT, would it be possible for me to keep the gains even if I'm never gonna do another cycle again assuming I eat and workout just as hard. If its within my natural potential/natty limit then it should be physically possible?

Wanted to hear thoughts on this idea, no "its never just one cycle" bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvVCbo1vrsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he wants to take roids and still be within the natty limit because he's that fucking lazy

pathetic

tren hard or go home

You're never gonna fuckin make it

Makes sense to me, just be careful.

>With proper PCT, would it be possible for me to keep the gains even if I'm never gonna do another cycle again
No. PCT is not some magic bullet that restores your hormonal balance exactly where it was, it's only effect is to minimize the negative side effects of getting off cycle. You'll lose what you gained and you'll have to work just as hard as you normally would have to gain it back. Difference is you might push too hard and snap your shit up

Nah I'm not about fucking with my body to that degree, I was more so curious if I could reach my genetic potential faster with steroids and then keep those gains. I don't want a non-natty look.

How so? I've made a lot of good progress the past 1.5 years.

>I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training
>I'm never gonna do another cycle again
That's what everybody says. You go on a cycle, you are growing and getting stronger by the day, you realize that natty lifting is literally pointless and you never get off roids.

This is what i've read on the internet.

like rich piana said, there is no such thing as "just one cycle"

But its not like I'll go back to square one before I started my cycle? I'm assuming I can keep at least a fraction of my gains, that is at least what I've been hearing from others.

Are you trying to say that fraction is insignificant enough to bother with, because that I would understand?

actually roids permanently change your muscles so even if you stop doing them for good you will be bigger and be able to get bigger (after you lose your mass) than any other natty lifter BUT it takes couple of cycles.

>I don't want a non-natty look.

then don't take roids

I want to know if I can reach my theoretical max natty potential with roids quicker, basically can I cheat is the question.

you can and that would make you a pathetic bitch to take roids and still be small and weak, smaller and weaker than people who haven't taken it. happens all the time though.

>I wanted to run a cycle to skip years of training

Embarrassing. You can inject if you want, but you'll never know the feeling of making it.

I've cheated all my life, to me all that matters is the results. Rather get them sooner than later.

Also Zyzz literally "made it" with roids, might wanna think of a different term.

you haven't seen zyzz off cycle lol

Don't listen to this faggot
That's not how roids work.
This is true This is also true, although I never really intended to only do one cycle.

Cause he's buried in a casket.

You are the stupidest person alive

Not an argument or answer

No.

yes you can
youtube.com/watch?v=vvVCbo1vrsg

i'll do that too after i finish this cut

the only thing you get to keep from roiding is the body dysmorphia

>Wanted to hear thoughts on this idea, no "its never just one cycle" bullshit.
it's never just one cycle, but feel free to see for yourself

Ayyy

its 100% true. When gearheads tells novices they have to decide whether they are comfortable spending their whole lives taking steroids, its not because of permanent damage to the endocrine system, its because lifting never feels the same after a cycle. I would liken it to taking opiates but lifting heavy weights to get the high instead of popping a pill.

one of the most irresponsible thinks the broscientists on youtube have ever come out with.

I wholeheartedly agree. There is absolutely no comparison between natty lifting and lifting on gear. Once you start pinning, you never want to go back. It's THAT damn good.

The second you inject exogenous hormones into your body you fuck your natural test levels forever. Don't believe those who tell you that PCT will restore it completely, it's a lie. Once you pin once it's for life.