Alcohol

>wake up early, hearty breakfast, crush it at the gym
>live with gf. neither of us have a social life to speak of
>planning on just staying in tonight
>text from friend: "Hey, you guys should come over tonight! Having a cocktail party at our place"

I want social interaction tonight but I have no interest in drinking cocktails and fucking up my gains... but one or two couldn't hurt, right? If I just babysit my drink all night I should be good, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.ca/2015/03/moderate-alcohol-consumption-will-not.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alcohol prevents protein synthesis, so you better not, senpai

> hearty breakfast
> not doing IF
> drinking alcohol

you are never going to make it so might as well go drink you faggot

That's funny because I'm also going to a cocktail party at a friend's place tonight.

Maybe we have the same friend?

>drinking the liquid Jew
don't let normalfags mess up your gains.

At uni, every single big guy there drinks on weekends.

But if I were you I wouldn't go because you sound like a pussy and not fun to be around.

Your gains will never recover

Don't be a bitch OP.

Just drink vodka sodas with a lime all night. You'll be fine.

That would be cool, but I doubt it. It's Saturday night; I'm sure there are 10s of thousands of cocktail parties happening this evening.

I figured it's not a big deal but so many people on this board freak out about it like having one or two drinks means you wasted the entire day at the gym.

Coctails are pure fagottry apart from a tiny group of exceptions, at least bring whisky or something else with 99% of it's calories from alcohol.

Is only sticking to red wine a me me?

It is not a big deal at all, alcohol wouldn't negatively affect your gains unless you were moderatly drinking (14 drinks per week)

"I can't drink, I have to drive a friend tonight, to the airport" or something like that. Just fucking lie, if you don't wanna go "for fitness desu"

2-3 drinks a week (shots and cocktails, not beer) are nothing.

What's the point of being Veeky Forums if you're going to be an autist shut-in?

You can enjoy yourself now and again, I would just advise against drinking if you need to lift the next day. Don't be an aspie and avoid social interaction because you are scared you'll wake up a skeleton tomorrow.

To do magic mushrooms while taking a shower.

>alone

Yeah. That's exactly how you're supposed to do magic mushrooms.

>not having a buddy keep you from fucking yourself up too much when having a bad trip

>ever having a bad trip when you are in a comfy place with your thoughts

get a load of this weak minded faggot

mental illness is a bitch

That all depends on the dose and how experienced you are in psychonaut tomfoolery. If your body fat percentage is respectable and you're a proficient lift then you're going to have a good time. Take 5g alone in the dark and meditate if you wish to ascend beyond Veeky Forums.

Do you honest-to-god think that one night of a few drinks will halt or reverse all progress you've made this far? If you do, you better have some good fucking evidence.

this, tripping alone is so much more introspective

Lol, I've experienced this. Would do again. Imagine a hot tub.

Why the fuck is he driving sideways on a highway?

Expand on bf percentage. I'm at 9% and got real fucking sick, but still gained something from the trip no less.

Go be social and nurse a few drinks

To put it simply and most accurately you feel like Goku or Hercules and have gained heightened sense of miring yourself and how far you're come. 9% is perfect.

>but one or two couldn't hurt, right?
>suppversity.blogspot.ca/2015/03/moderate-alcohol-consumption-will-not.html
No it wouldn't.
As I recall about 2.5oz of 40% alcohol causes an increase in testosterone production, and beer has decent levels of magnesium. So just knock back 2-3 drinks at the most and you'll be fine.

Cos he's mental!

If you want to stay an autist then don't drink

I'm a sober alcoholic OP so I avoid it entirely. If you can drink moderately than by all means go out and have a couple. Give your GF a good slap on the ass for me too.

Will have to try hot tub in Winter.

You know as well as I do, there is no such thing as one or two drinks. There is only the bottom of the bottle.

>lowers your testosterone
>prevents protein synthesis
>7 calories per gram
Just don't fucking drink you faggot. Have some willpower.

>Yeah sure I'd love to join. I won't be drinking much tho

then have 1 drink, and drink it extremely slowly throughout the whole night. basically have a sip then hold on to the glass for the rest of the night. works perfectly

I heard if you drink even one drop of alcohol you lose all your gains and get diabetes.

Just go to the party and drink slowly. Once you finish your first alcoholic drink, poor some water or club soda in your cup and then sip that. No one will notice or care and if they do, just say, "I don't feel like drinking." If you do it right people will respect you for not giving a fuck and going against the status quo. This only works if you're cool though.

I remember reading a study that said 2-3 standard drinks(less for women) has little to no effect on protein synthesis anymore and ur body starts prioritizing getting rid of the alcohol..

also this is why phenibut is a godsend.

>Not knocking back some cold ones while drifting on the highway in broad daylight

It's like you don't like fun

>no social lyfe xD
>friend texts me asking to go drinking
>lives with gf

That's the definition of social life you faggot

Where do you buy your phenibut from??