Should I do starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 first?

should I do starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 first?

push pull legs 6 times a week, 15 sets a workout.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Either, they're both beginner routines. After, Texas Method or Madcow 5x5.

whatever fits your autism. in the future feel free to use the /routine general/. You're welcome.

do this except 3 days, 6 days unnecessary for starting out

do this, it will get you results and you will not look like a t-rex.

Doesn't really matter but I think the SL app makes it more user friendly for newbs

Do 5x5, it's better because there's more volume and the whole point of these 2 programs is to start really low and end up with a progressive overload. 3 sets of 60 pounds is easy for my fucking 80 year old grandma. 5x5 has 5 sets. Do it until around 280 pounds on squats (or until you fail 3 times in a row given that you never miss a workout) You can take a day off or two every month.

P.S. My first Veeky Forums post where i helped someone else

>I already have some endurance. I'm certainly not athletic, but I'm not an overweight fat fuck, or someone so atrophied they get tired walking upstairs.

Starting Strength

>I have very little endurance. I get tired really easily.

Stronglifts 5x5

Kek, yeah you have more endurance thats why you do less sets cause youre so much better at endurance

If you want to look like a fat dude. Sure. Go ahead.

I call this program "Fatman Strength"

WHATEVER THE *FUCK* YOU WANNA DO
>is what you should start doing

Skinny dude here which routine looks better THIS

Because you'll get more out of it and your basic tolerance to exertion isn't rock bottom

yes

jump right into c6w intermediate, i did that after 3 months of sl5x5

or this

A question here,

If I go for any of these routines, how has to be my calories: deficit or maintence ? I have a 25% bodyfat.

lower calories than maintenance will mean your body will eat at reserves of energy (fat) to fuel it

maintenance and your body will stay the same

higher than your body will store the excess (fat and muscle)

with such little information you've given no-one here can give you any advice the best we can do is tell you what happens and you make the call

Do SL then swap into a ppl routine get your strength first.

What if my legs are naturally massive but I am weak in general?

yes