University meetup/gym thread

university meetup/gym thread.

what colleges you guys go to? Anyone go to FSU or UNF?

>all those no-gains-stations

I go to UNF. I knew someone else here was Veeky Forums

Should have go to UF

College gyms are for dumb kids who don't know any better who think using machines will make them shredded for the weekend

The lack of Hokies on these threads kill me everytime

CU-boulder recently revamped the shit out of their gym and its pretty much memeracks and platforms with cables, dumbies, and isolations scattered about.

Sounds better than UCCS's gym which is basically a planet fitness

My college gym was so fucking shitty that I just got membership to a local gym 5 minutes off campus. There was very little at my campus gym and I got tired of what should've been a 45 minute workout taking 3 hours due to the crowd

THE

fucking gross

looks super-comfy desu senpai fit-kun kamehameha konichiwa

I'm surprised people in that liberal shithole even lift

EAT SHIT BUCKEYE

Just graduated in May, won't miss school.

Is that a bike track going around the top of your uni gym?
What the hell

Track that goes around the perimeter of the upper floor of the gym, usually overlooking basketball/volleyball courts. Basically indoor running tracks

>tfw no qt LSU workout girlfriend (male)

UNF but i go to powerhouse

Enjoy your subpar gym. RPAC is the best gym

Fuck you, dumb ass lions

FAU. Schools shit and so are the people but at least the gym is kind of nice.

Anyone else here /wolfpack/?

Going to Auburn

>that brunette with the nice ass that comes in everyday and talks to almost every guy in the gym

You forgot (((FAU)))

Is university worth it or are you better off putting the money towards a house or something?

Only go to university if you need to. Like depending on what you want to do in life.

Depends on if you know a trade or not

UNF Brah checking in
I can't believe there's others.
#SWOOP

Thats a big gym then

i can't believe there are 4 unf students up in this bitch.

Just graduated uni last year, but I made some pretty good friends in the gym actually. Would recommend going if you lads get the chance. Deadlifting, benching, etc. with a pal is actually pretty fun when you're both serious.

if you aren't paying/its' free, go. simple as that.

Oakland University, any fellow Golden Grizzlies out there?

Checking in

ok

Hokie boiz

UHCL. None of you fucking lift. If you somehow do it's sure as hell not at our gym. Those benches and racks collect dust while everyone hordes the cardio shit. Its fucking sickening

/eppley/ reporting in
its actually a pretty good gym

Nick?

never heard of this place

Ayy, I just graduated from there. Otherwise I would be your gf (male)

isn't that like almost every gym

Pls still be in Baton Rouge

>tfw swimmers are occupying the crc again

Most D1 schools have big gyms

What about USF? Is it good?

yea boi

anyone repping UMass?

lmfao im actually pissed theres not enough machines and i like standard benches over benching in a rack. oh well. catch me doing OHP tomorrow and looking like shit because i havent lifted in 2+ months

not that guy but do you live in fucking boulder now wtf

Future Buckeye here. Is the Rec center as good as they say?

Liberal faggot ujniversity

I've always lived near Boulder, I moved to a spot near 30th and Baseline by the Cosmos and Sprouts earlier this year tho.

nattyasfuark at gmail

hit me up you wanna chill bby

bro you ever check out the sph gym?
shits empty at all times

Enrolling in fall, good gym or nah?

Yea it's very nice, you'll check it out at orientation.
Pool is dope and filled with hella girls when it's nice out 2.

you're not wrong, faggot

Speak for yourself. My uni has 2 gyms, one that is 95% strength training equipment, and the other (the main gym) has 5 each of oly platforms and racks

Any Veeky Forumsizens going to western? Headed into first year.

The social gains are worth it, as long as you live in a college or something, if you live at home then no

Go get educated you illiterate twat.

Uni education is definitely worth it if you don't go into a stupid ass field like liberal arts.

Anyone know if I can just sneak into SDSU's gym or what

ORANGE NATION STAND UP!

I graduated from UCF 2015. The gym was seriously fucking nice. Super clean, big and bright. There were dudes patrolling/picking up weights and would spot you and sometimes give good advice on your form for compounds. They'd also apparently tell people not to curl in the squat rack and stupid shit like that. Cute cardio bunnies everywhere. A bunch of fratbros everywhere that were for sure on roids but everyone was nice.
I miss college a bit.

South florida brehs...I hate this place.

I think its worth it but its because i feel like 90% of people who dont go to college end up wasting the years without doing anything meaningful.

Its overpriced and its an assembly line type of education at this point but theres some valuable shit you learn. Critical thinking, research skills, how to be a professional, how not to be a complete fucking retard in general.

Had some really inspiring professors even though most of them were fucking awful. Also i know liberal arts degrees get shit on a lot but i think taking a few courses like philosophy, humanities and even art history can really change/broaden the way you think.

I know you uga people are out there

>going to uni in the united shits of ameriburge

What up mountain bro

Any saint Joe's students here?

Sup brah - crc needs to drop a couple treadmills for an extra bench, so damn tired of waiting.

All y'all complaining bout big busy gyms full of chads for the weekends, I think UA takes the w here

Everyone from my high school, yeah.

I've visited a couple times, seems like shit

I hate this place

University of Houston Clear Lake. The dangerous inner city central campus is somehow superior but employers think the degree is impressive from graduating unraped and alive

Just chillaxin, enjoying my nice n eays saturday. Gonnna hit the rec gym enjoy tomorrow afternoon

NCSU?

I never really checked it out.

Which school has the most attractive girls here?

by attractive , i mean super gorgeous

probaby any school in california.

class of 2021 here

what are ur lifts?

Fuck you Hokie blokes.

UVA fag reporting in. THE University of Virginia.

Count 5. Was just thinking about making a thread the other day.

Sup senpai, you ever use the rock climbing wall?

Same

Courses?

>mfw starting my masters at a turbo chad school in a few months

apparently by fall the gym will be completely renovated so there's some potential for quality lifting

succ me fag
jk my school has no money and no good team please kill me

Are you in the barbell club? I want to get into oly

BMOS u?

say it with me
I L L I N I
>rogue plates in the arc
>perpetually full racks
at least getting there from my apt is cardio

>intern this summer
>get la fitness membership
>only 2 squat racks
>no cool jackets to talk to
>everyone old as fuck
>only half of CRC equipment
>no qt3.14 crc attendants

feelsbadman.jpg

Ye but i dont do oly, citadel has some platforms and bars but the bbc president is making it a bit more complicated to get access

Not yet but I've always wanted. Been going there for about 3 years now and I really just go to my classes then gym then home. Is there some special time you can go on it or is it anytime?

major?

Holy shit that indoor track looks super comfy desu

Texas A&M Central TX
>tfw comfy classes without very many students

Gyms alright could be add a few more machines.hopefully when they build that new practice field they update it

i go there. its not