Natural Aesthetics

>Natural Aesthetics

Why do people who are OBVIOUSLY on gear pretend to be natty? It's one thing to keep your mouth shut, but actively trying to convince people you're natural?

because their entire image is based on lies and deception

that and you really underestimate just how clueless the average person is about these things

jeff is definitely natty lol. it really isnt hard to believe. look how (relatively) small he is compared to that roider in OP

Because nobody wants to admit they're on gear due to the social stigma, but most people will know they're full of shit.

>because their entire image is based on lies and deception

But nobody actually believes it, every single comment is mocking him.

>nyashmusairi: if you use whey protein you're not natural
Dafuq. Well I guess nobody on Veeky Forums is natty

He's clearly joking/trolling you sperg lords

It's a meme you dip

He's on a lower dose, doesn't make him natty

Also the fact that it's a fucking schedule 3 controlled substance.

Because it's make people mad so then they comment saying he isn't natty and then that makes other people mad saying he is natty and then that makes people notice him and then he can make more money for having an instagram account that lots of people look at and comment on

>everyone on Veeky Forums wastes money on shit they can get by eating real food

but why can Rich Panini openly use his chinese bathtub chemicals?

I like the one Pajeet who casually throws HGH in with whey and creatine as things that disqualify natty.

>Why do people who are OBVIOUSLY on gear pretend to be natty?

It's pretty easy to figure out, actually. If they have a great body natty it's far more impressive than having a great body on gear.

because at best it gets the cops a search warrant that probably would get knocked down in discovery because discussion is not an admission of posession.

just looking at him is enough proof he's injecting ex-soviet paint thinner straight into his arms

its illegal and normies dont understand it. they think any amount of any steroid makes you jacked without any work. they think its cheating. they think its unhealthy etc.

wrong, its so they can shill shit.

eat my xtreme pro gainx whey, you'll get as big as me!

where if they admit they're on gear cunts will be like its not the supps making him big

>Why do people who are OBVIOUSLY on gear pretend to be natty?
testosterone is natural

Money. Plain and simple. Sponsors drop anyone that gets popped for AAS or admits to using. If sponsors didn't care, then they would admit it.

>they think its cheating

It is.

>they think its unhealthy

It is.

>they think its cheating. they think its unhealthy etc.

It is and it is.

kek. if the other competitors are natty it is for sure cheating. some sports have everyone roiding and at that point its just another tactic that you need to strategize on (getting better roids, getting the best roids for your sport)

depends on how you're using them desu famalam

i meant it is healthy depending how you use them

TRT is pretty great universally once you're 40-50 years old

>everyone is cheating, so cheating isn't cheating!

You don't even realize how stupid you sound.

>roid user

Why even lift if you have roids?

What a natural picture of two natural athelets posing in their natural habitiat in a natural stance. It must come so naturally to them to say the word natural every time something natural occurs such as taking a natural photo to show off those natural gains. I hope one day I can be as natural as these naturally gifted natural athelets.

its smart enough that you dont have an argument against it.

>wastes money
>real food
I love these memes.

He has a "prescription"

and enough money for quality lawyers. he's almost certainly been given a how-to on skirting the law while maintaining an image