WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS LEARN KETO?!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT THEIR GOOD RESULTS FOR KETO BUT I CAN NEVER GET AN ANSWER ON WHERE TO FIND A GUIDE REEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/choose-foods.php?SID=490875#refreshpoint
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kg5tJVTEqlHJTFiQ64ORQ0P6s3qEnjALPVFI_rIuW7I/edit#gid=0
highsteaks.com/fiber/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

East less than 50g of carbs a day while under calorie deficit.

It's just a fancy way for people to diet.

Cut carbs out entirely or just cut the consumption.

FUCKING THANK YOU THAT IS MORE THAN WHAT I HAD

I'm 6'1 200lbs

Squat 170
DL 205
Bench 160

all 5x5

what should my caloric deficit look like to get to 180 safely? also what about Carb Cycling?

Lyle McDonald, stupid.

20g net carbs per day in the first 3 weeks
After that, you can go up to 40g net carbs per day.

No more than 50g total carbs.

Too high of protein will kick you out of ketosis. You will need the calculator for stats - google 'keto ankerl' and enter in your stats.

From there... meat, cheese, most of your carbs should come from vegetables to make sure your asshole doesn't seal shut.

Bench was wrong sorry bench is 150

Just to clarify -

No more than 50g total carbs in the first 3 weeks. No more than 80g total carbs after.

Cut down on diet soda too. 2 cans a day, at max. Make sure you stay pure, any real change in blood sugar or glucose in your system can fuck your shit up.

I do a 500kcal deficit

Buy beginner's guide to keto and bacon & butter

Use Scooby's tdee calculator

Scooby's TDEE calculator didn't work for me, kept on the diet for 3 weeks and didn't budge

custommealplanner.com/choose-foods.php?SID=490875#refreshpoint

Add a little cardio. I walk 2 miles every morning and do the C25K trainer 3x a week on top of doing 5/3/1 and have no prob losing weight on Scooby's 3-5 hrs of exercise/wk setting

Do 6 meals instead of 3 and cut back on the carbs to less than 150g

I've been told to do LISS + 2 HIIT since I work out 3 times a week. Thats two miles each workout, should I be doing more cardio?

If you are really fucking desperate just go to fucking reddit r/keto, literally I don't give a shit, just google you fucking faggot. Info is all there!

All the info on there is intended for women

Here's a fact: the body has no minimum requirement of carbs. You can live on a strict 0 carb diet and after a couple of days you'll be better than before. Just google for fat/protein foods.

google.com
redit
bodybuildingforums.com

Really how the fuck can you not find information? Do you not know how a search engine works?

Where do you guys get your fiber source from primarily on Keto? Do I have to eat one of those huge containers of spinach every two days or is there a more efficient way?

/r/keto has the only factual comprehensive guide on keto. the shit you see here is just broscience.

Peanuts

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kg5tJVTEqlHJTFiQ64ORQ0P6s3qEnjALPVFI_rIuW7I/edit#gid=0

Oops wrong info, but yeah greens give lots of fiber(avocado, spinach)

highsteaks.com/fiber/ a good read, but do some research.

google scholar

fit is good for discovering diets/routines, but seek out actual scientific conclusions before implementing stuff in your life

seconding this. r/keto m'lad. godspeed