I have slipped again bro's, I missed the gym and ruined my diet. So I come back to you Veeky Forums

I have slipped again bro's, I missed the gym and ruined my diet. So I come back to you Veeky Forums

I don't need you guys to inspire me this time like you have done many times in the past, I make this thread to show even those who have been at this for a while can slip up. Each failure makes it easier to stand back up, each failure makes you stronger even if it dosnt feel like it sometimes.

This thread is for you guys starting out you can make it and you will all you need to do is keep trying.

tl'dr Motivational thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't have to do SHIT for you. Learn to motivate yourself or FAIL and KYS.

External motivation doesn't work, it just turns you into a sponge; when the external motivation dries up, you quit again.

Stop being a weak pussy and fucking motivate YOURSELF.

Now GTFO and get busy, faggot.

You didnt even read the post did you...

You are wrong my friend external motivation is the spark that starts the fire buddy. PS you should work on ur autism that seems to be your issue.

No, you're a dumb fag who has to have his hand held. I don't need external motivation to do ANYTHING, I just DO IT. Get on my level, loser.

even if it was negative motivation and not positive it was still external motivation you spastic.

I think im wasting my time with you arnt I kid, its abit beyond you this concept isnt it.

Unless you were born before 1940, you don't have the right to call me 'kid', silly Millennial fuckstain.

Some of us don't need other people 'encouraging' us. We decide on a goal, we make a plan to attain that goal, and we execute. It's called being 'self actualizing', go look it up, you might actually learn something.

stop acting like a pathetic child and still stop calling you kid. Kid.

Sup bro. I drank 2 bottles of Jack in 3 days. Ate like shit and haven't gymed all week. We can both stop being faggots and get back at it.

>each failure makes you stronger even if it dosnt feel like it sometimes.

Pure pottery, thanks op

Good luck buddy. Ill be trying to use all the extra callories iv built up to shoot for a new PR on monday hope you do the same

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8

good video t b h f a m