>you're a sprinter ? Cool you must run fast
>you're swimming ? We should go to the beach together
> LOL YOU LIFT ? I BET A BOXER CAN EASILY KNOCK YOU DOWN
???? YOU DON'T HAVE TRUE STRENGTH ANYWAY

whats the source on this picture??????

also you must be compensating for something lmao loser

R u real

have you every been to a gym? 95% are dyels

training for aesthetics will not make you a better fighter, that should be obvious.
yes, a trained boxer could probably knock you the fuck out.
It's what he is training for. You train for looking better. What's the problem?

I did enough boxing to defend myself against a boxer my dude, and I lift too. So I'm esthetic and I can KO a boxer, how about that lad ?

>i did enough boxing
no you didn't. a serious boxer started at 12-14.
you going to your local gyms fitness boxing class two times is not a substitute for decades of hard training and experience.

I did 8 years of thai boxing user, started at 11. I also competed. Now I just lift for 2 years, don't want to fuck up my brain anymore.
So yeah I could knock out a lot of boxers, while looking esthetic, stop being mad kek

>complains about lifters not being recognized as fighters
>is actually a fighter
lifting is not what makes you good at fighting, you should know that better than anyone.
why did you even make this shit thread?

society does not look down on you for not being able to run fast

society does not look down on you for only being a mediocre swimmer

society does look down on you for being an unfit, fat fuck though. which is why they get triggered by the last one and immediately have to find a reason why what you are doing is pointless and you should stop. because they know you are making them look bad by comparison.

I'm just shitposting user, I even failed the thread. I was complaining about people who were relating fighting to lifting when those have no relation watsoever.
I even failed my greentext kek
I just did 2 years of thai boxing, my coach was willing to make me compete but I don't want any brain injury. And yeah buffed dude were getting wrecked. That being said boxing doesn't really train you to fight outside of the gym and boxing to be a good fighter in the street is retarded, you should box because you enjoy the sport.

you are saying this as if good runners or swimmers are not fit pretty much by default on account of what they are doing.
the difference to lifting is (unless you are a strength athlete) that it only makes you look good, nothing else. in a competition, you judge bodybuilders by appearance, not performance, which makes it fundamentally different from other sports. i would go so far as to actually say bodybuilding is not really a sport.
not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just show them your abs or something and laugh. Hard to pull someone down when you're clearly better than them.

>what is powerlifting and OL
what are you even doing here

learning to throw a good punch and take one already makes you a better fighter than 99% of normies.

>lifting
>only good for looks

Yeah dude all those football players and soccer players and other athletes only lift to look good while playing. Retard

>what is powerlifting and OL
strength athletes.
also, this board is called Veeky Forums not /bodybuilding/

>there is only OLY and BBing

God damn you're stupid

Yeah, it makes you more confident too. I needed that cause I was a beta, and if I wasn't able to go to a boxing club in a shitty district I'd never improve.
2 years are enough to learn the basics, and you will never face a trained boxer unless you're an asshole cause they're pretty chill and avoid conflict.

football players lift to build/maintain mass, soccer players don't lift. you will never see an overly built soccer player, mass would only get in the way.

that's why you do all three in moderation you idiot.

>who is Ronaldo
Man, a lot of professional athletes lift. Lifting weight doesn't mean being an oversized mutant

soccer players do lift what are you even talking about? they run so that their bodies slim down. i dont think you realize how your body creates muscle bro

>lifting magically gives you huge muscles to the level where they block your movement and it is impossible to lift in a way that it enhances your performance in the sport you practice

this is now my goal body