We all agree you're gay, if you don't wanna fuck this girl

We all agree you're gay, if you don't wanna fuck this girl.

>girl

>posts trap
OP is faggot

did she have a penis?
i don't fuck girls without penis, this would be supergay.

Best thing about this abomination: he took HRT so early that his dick never grew normally, so now he can't ever have a vagina constructed for him.

>will never be a man or a woman physically

That's the hottest part tbqh
>wanting a mutilated bullet hole instead of a little feminine penis

It's a literal microdick.

>yfw the jew's own deeds come to bite them in the ass

He doesn't need a bigger one anyway if all he does with dicks is suck them and take them up his ass.

He wanted a vagina, so the implication is that he doesn't just take dick anally and suck it. Hopefully he suicides so that the jews take a loss to their own kikery.

Taking it up your ass is probably more enjoyable than getting fucked in a fake vagina

Still does. Micropenis, though, because of the HRT. Now the critter's all butthurt because it's too small to have it lopped off and turned into a fleshlight.

There are way better looking traps out there. OP is a faggot

She dont make you look good. She just don't flatter yourself

Anal only "girls" are OK for a bit almost always CRAZY

I wouldn't touch that spic troll but I'd bang young sarina valentina

Excuse me if I don't want to fuck a 12 year old.

I wish we could jail his parents for abuse, who the fuck lets their kid take HRT that early?

wouldve been gayer not to hit this than hitting this

she looks like she's 16

>girl
Looks like a dude in short-shorts. I wouldn't fuck her, but a legit faggot might.

Who is that?

my ex trans-gf i used to date till i fucked up

>actually dating a tranny

was fun while it lasted

>before I fucked up
How so
Also post "her" bulge

im an idiot , i left her trying to get back with my ex who ended up not wanting me back after all..

Well the tranny looks banging.
>no homo
Hope you find some more prime boipucci in your lifetime

the pilot episode of this show is so sad, this "jazz" person will definitely become a sex offender if it doesn't kill itself first. the anal-retentive stage is not supposed to last through high school in normal psyches, it's more of an early childhood thing only.

why do you keep calling a man in a dress "her"? it's not and will never be a woman. don't indulge the psychosis.

she's getting surgery you racist fuck

it's considered polite to refer to trans women by female pronouns.

Daily reminder that the modern Western concept of sexuality is a meme. In Ancient Greece or Persia, the average man would absolutely fuck a feminine-looking guy, which if anything increased his masculinity. Hell, go to Afghanistan today, the same people who throw gays off rooftops would line up to fuck your average trap.

Yeah and if the schizophrenic says he hears voices you should agree with him out of politeness too

I don't understand. there is no way to surgically reconstruct a vagina from a penis. it's literally several million years beyond human capability. we barely know enough about the simpler sex organ, the penis. did you know that the foreskin contains estrogen receptors whose purpose is entirely unknown?

how does paying a third-world surgeon some $10,000 to inflict a festering wound in the pubis qualify as anything besides genital mutilation? it's not a vagina, it can never be a vagina, and even if it were a real vagina in any meaningful sense, a woman is much more than just a vagina.

I get this, and I never tell trans "women" that they're literally acting out a fetish in public, because it is rude. but it's not a woman and it will never be attractive to anyone but hardcore fetishists.

>coping this hard to justify a tranny fetish
Who gives a fuck? The Greeks also diddled kids.

> be trans kid
> parents and doctors allow you to take life altering drugs and block puberty
> genitals don't develop properly
> now you can't get srs surgery

It's like poetry. People who believe that children should be fucked with by life changing drugs are horrible cunts. There God dam kids... They don't know or understand shit. Ignoring the obvious violations in ethics, almost all "trans" kids end up perfectly comfortable as their biological gender after puberty. Fuck.

>girl

>He wanted a vagina
>vagina
>he

I've yet to read a completely positive post-op experience. Heck, post-op suicide rates are nearly as high as pre-transition rates. The sweet spot seems to be femboy/dickgirl.

Get the fuck off my fit board you piece of trash

>but look how happy it is