So when did you realise that smoking is the most idiotic thing and you quit?

So when did you realise that smoking is the most idiotic thing and you quit?

i "stopped" because my cardio was shit, started using snus and now smoke occasionally

Probably around 8 when I started trying to get my mother to stop smoking.

I smoked for about 4 months in high school and then stopped because I was spending all my money and it wasn't that great

Addiction is a euphemism for shit willpower

Never started.

That's not how it works.

This

Lmao you're a retard.

No one, and I mean literally no one, becomes addicted in four months. It takes much longer than that.

Snus did help me out, when I tried to quit. Problem is the logistics behind to get that shit. So a half a year I didn't even bother with it and am clean.

Snus ain't worth it bro. Took two years to give me geographic tongue.

About four years ago. Stopped for half a year, started again, stopped a year ago again for half a year and then fucked up again. I'm in a prison of my own creation....

This is day 3 for me. Doing ok, considering.

Will avoid alcohol for 2 months to be sure.

When I turned 18 (legal smoking age in my area) and realized that I was no longer being rebellious, I was just being Philip Morris's dirty little whore

Cigar is for men

I bought 20 toro cigars, waiting them here

Smoked cigs for a year, stopped after I started getting a cough.
It's pretty normal to cough when you quit but mine wouldn't go away, so I stopped smoking bongs as well and bought a vape.
Vaped for a few months and the cough got better but is still present.
Quit vaping a week ago and I'm still coughing and get phlem after eating and in the morning so hopefully that'll go away as well.

I thought I was only risking cancer 20 years down the line and didn't expect to get a super annoying cough, so lesson learned.

Now I just have to work on my weed addiction. I have so much vaped weed saved up that I keep eating it to get high. I need to find something to occupy my time with.

Be sure to wear your fedora

i've been smoking for four years and it's shitty yeah but now im at wits with addiction and waiting to die from cancer cause life is shit. i still lift though.

I stopped about 6 years ago now. Absolute best decision I've ever made. I can't think of one aspect of life that isn't improved for it.

never smoked, but i vape :^)

dude just make cannabutter and then some real edibles you'll get a better high and you'll get like 80 cookies from an ounce and its healthy ish

I've been using snus since i was 15, I'm 21 now, what the fuck is geographic tongue

i am more and more thinking about it.
i've been smoking for 10 years, the biggest obstacle is probably the psychological dependency right now.
smoking is so deeply ingrained into my everyday life. but i just know i gotta quit.

I smoke the occasional cigarette...maybe one every two weeks if people around me have em.

I am 22 now but all my good years since I was 16 I spent with cigarettes.. they feel kind of nostalgic

Yea I've been considering just buying edibles
(Canada here) but even then I'm just wasting my spare time being high. I feel like it makes me lazy when I smoke it alone.

when i smoked my first spliff and vomited all over the place, not only did i violently exude my breakfast that day but also my degeneracy

They werent good years cause of cigarettes

All u fags just read Allen Carrs Easy Way to Quit Smoking

Its like 3$ downloaded off google books, is about 100 pages and has a coupke good jokes

I havent smoked since thanksgiving, even while blackout wasted surrounded by all my old smoking buddies

I genuinely no longer care or think about it and i had been smoking for 10years

i know that feeling, i smoked for 16 years, now almost 2 years without it. the real problem is exacly this, smoking plays such a big role in our routine most of the time you don't even realize how deep this shit can get.

in my case i just went cold turkey, smoked the whole pack on sunday and dropped the next day. honestly, it wasn't the hell on earth i was expecting, although definetly not easy. what i did and do believe was one of the best ideas i've ever had was to try changing my routine as much as i could. even the little stuff, like instead of eating my breakfast and then shower, get up and shower first. took a different route to work, went to a different place to lunch, real basic shit. this helped me a LOT, and also dropping coffee and alcohol, those were major smoke triggers for me. i didn't drink coffee until some good 3 months after quitting. alcohol i had the stupid idea of drinking 5 days after quitting, i was actually feeling pretty good and was confident shit wouldn't be nothing much but damn, it got me craving worse than the whole week combined, this was a fucking test of strength. no relapses though, i'm still smoke free and don't plan on getting back ever again. fuck cigs.

i don't know what it is about alcohol that makes me crave tobacco so badly.
i am a pretty heavy smoker, but while drinking, i easily smoke double the usual amount.

>lmao I stole a cig from my dad once and smoked it
>didnt get addicted so ya'll losers should just get your act together

I never quit, quitting is for losers. I do smoke rarely.

Smoked for 5 years pack a day.

This, have got it down to a cheeky dart every now and then and also social smoking. I'm willing to accept the health risks for now, but definitely plan on quitting altogether at some point. But yeah at least I'm not smoking like half a pack anymore

>$56 for 8 days
Are you Australian?

Colorado. Pack of Camel Crush Menthol is about $5.25.

When I was in CT a pack was like $9

I buy smuggled Golden Virginia desu, £8 for 50g of tobacco. I thought your cigarettes would be much cheaper closer to home

In Australia a pack of the cheap smokes is like $25. If you smoke in Australia you're either rich or stupid

It varies wildy by state due to taxes. In NY, a pack would cost over $10, but when I bought some in Virginia (where it's grown) it was like $3

Same right here but recently cut the snuss and only smoke when drinking heavy